Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) (44027 Views)

Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Roycemadeit(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
thegrinch:

Thank God for Chatgpt... Abi where you for see big English to pontificate to your forefathers laik this?

My bad I thought otherwise
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 1:34am On Jul 05, 2023
MissOpe:

Yes we women , your mother and I are born liars and it's actually a part of our lives.....

Frustrated, useless son of a born liar and prostitute.....

i know dirty little prostitute like you know how to insult peoples parents,

hey frustrated pig, there is no such word as bastard because everywhere one do have a father or a mother.

as a depressed victim like you, YOU worth absolute nothing, you are empty and worthless, and DIRTY.

STINKING PIG.............
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2023
Mikekan30:

i know dirty little prostitute like you know how to insult peoples parents,

hey frustrated pig, there is no such word as bastard because everywhere one do have a father or a mother.

as a depressed victim like you, YOU worth absolute nothing, you are empty and worthless, and DIRTY.

STINKING PIG.............

grin grin grin grin grin
As worthless as your flies infested pusssy mother .....

Keep sulking in your tears Orangutan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
MissOpe:

grin grin grin grin grin
As worthless as your flies infested pusssy mother .....

Keep sulking in your tears Orangutan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahahaha childish! I can never insult your parents because I have respect for them even though they didn't train you well.

Young blood save your energy for the pains ahead in life for you, am not your problem.

How is the Over Used Pussy doing?

Tell that thing to repent!

Unam
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mikekan30:

Hahahahahahaha childish! I can never insult your parents because I have respect for them even though they didn't train you well.

Young blood save your energy for the pains ahead in life for you, am not your problem.

How is the Over Used Pussy doing?

Tell that thing to repent!

Unam

The overused pussy is doing very well grin grin grin.
I actually bleeped your father with it yesterday and subsequently infected him with hepatitis and Hiv.........

Btw, how's your mum's pussy doing?
Help me ask her how many times her borehole was drilled just before she met your father.... grin cheesy

Ashawo na ashawo oooo

Every woman for this life na ashawo....

And your mama no dey exempted...
Useless son of an ashawo, I dey wait your reply.... grin grin.

Be my guest okpor
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 3:23am On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=MissOpe post=124233392]

I actually bleeped your father with it yesterday and subsequently infected him with hepatitis and Hiv.........

Help me ask her how many times her borehole was drilled just before she met your father.... grin cheesy

Ashawo na ashawo oooo

poor thing i knew it that u stink of infection and you just foolishly admitted it. all those useless narrative u are fabricated are lame and outdated. i don't trade words with twats and retarded little rats like you. the only thing u can ever offer is your dirty stinking self...

small rat, your type if i catch you na to flog craze commot for your head then
you will know how to talk to your elders, As you are a prostitute not everyone is polluted and frustrated like you.

see small rat, if you know you are capable of withstanding me and not making daft words on naira land just drop your name here in full then i will tell how your low life will pan out.

by the time am through with you spiritually then that your maggot mouth and dirty pussy will not leave to testify....

rat, AM AWAITING.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 3:28am On Jul 06, 2023
MissOpe:

Ashawo na ashawo oooo

Be my guest okpor

dirty Opeyemi, am awaiting for your names, let me use you as an example so next time u don't go about insulting peoples parents who are old enough to give birth to you 100 times.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 4:35am On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=Mikekan30 post=124242324][/quote]

Case no 1: You don't trade words with thwarts and little rats, but here you are, trading words with rats and cockroaches like your mother.
No be Colos dey worry you like this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Case no 2: My names are very simple, The first three names of your mother are my names...Go find out how valueless and worthless she is.......E just remain for her to die make them bury her.....Cos she's a living dead....

Case no 3: By the time I'm equally true with you and your mother, no forces of the universe will be able to reverse whatever spell has been casted on you both......

Be my guest bro...... cool cool
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
MissOpe:

Case no 1: You don't trade words with thwarts and little rats, but here you are, trading words with rats and cockroaches like your mother.

Case no 2: My names are very simple, The first three names of your mother are my names...Go find out how valueless and worthless she is.......E just remain for her to die make them bury her.....Cos she's a living dead....

Case no 3: By the time I'm equally true with you and your mother, no forces of the universe will be able to reverse whatever spell has been casted on you both......

Drop your name dirty pig! All this words are worthless... Action speaks better.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
MissOpe:

Your dirty mouth is everywhere! All your worthless and useless words does it have any effect? Absolutely No, i need your names, shey you be Yoruba girl Abi!
By the time am through with you... You will hate your next life,
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mikekan30:

Your dirty mouth is everywhere! All your worthless and useless words does it have any effect? Absolutely No, i need your names, shey you be Yoruba girl Abi!
By the time am through with you... You will hate your next life,

grin grin grin grin grin

Yours also have no single effect on me.

I've told you before, ask your worthless mother for my name...

She recruited me into the prostitution business.
My names are in her record book...
By the way, I'm still owing her 500k as kick back for one alhaja she recommended to me last month.
Trust me it was a very good deal..
Kindly inform her that I'll pay as soon as my next prostitution deal goes well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Warm regards to my boss, your mother who's the president of the federal republic of Naija's prostitute..

Ko pare fun eyin mejeji wink wink wink
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 1:48am On Jul 08, 2023
MissOpe:

grin grin grin grin grin

By the way, I'm still owing her 500k as kick back for one alhaja she recommended to me last month.
Kindly inform her that I'll pay as soon as my next prostitution deal goes well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Warm regards to my boss, your mother who's the president of the federal republic of Naija's prostitute..

No time for worthless talk send me your names if you know you are strong Spiritual.... I go use you play small...

Dirty Pig
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 1:52am On Jul 08, 2023
MissOpe:

grin grin grin grin grin

The only thing a dirty smelling pig like you know is to talk, no impact, no nothing, if you are strong dare send me your names and I will make you die slowly.

Mumu
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 4:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Mikekan30:

The only thing a dirty smelling pig like you know is to talk, no impact, no nothing, if you are strong dare send me your names and I will make you die slowly.

Mumu
I'm not making impact like your mother's smelling toto, some people call it Obo grin

Omo ashawo, get out of my face....

Elede grin
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 2:03am On Jul 09, 2023
MissOpe:

I'm not making impact like your mother's smelling toto, some people call it Obo grin

Elede grin

Dirty smelling Toto send me your names........maggot.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 2:06am On Jul 09, 2023
MissOpe:

Elede grin

I know your mother vagina smells, you inherited the smelling pollutant from her so keep talking....
That's why you women are Real mumu and brainless.

Send me your names, in two weeks time you will be on other side regretting.

Mumu dirty infected pig.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 2:33am On Jul 09, 2023
Mikekan30:

I know your mother vagina smells, you inherited the smelling pollutant from her so keep talking....
That's why you women are Real mumu and brainless.

Send me your names, in two weeks time you will be on other side regretting.

Mumu dirty infected pig.

I'm a real mumu and brainless just as your mother...

Mannerless son of a mumu and brainless prostitute.

Woe betides both mother and son...

Eni jere grin
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 5:16am On Jul 10, 2023
MissOpe:

Eni jere grin

U are a waste of watery sperm, the man who impregnated that dirty prostitute that birthed you in a toilet in Iwo is a filthy pig look at the waste of human they created.

Stick that finger in your foul rotten yeast infected vagina.... And smell it

Foool Akpa useme'!
Tufikwa...

U look like a disease, that disease you have will kill you slowly.....

Unam Ikot, useme nkpo'
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2023
MissOpe:

Eni jere grin

Look at how skinny and tiny you look like a disease living in you. That disease you have will keep trying that dirty foul infected body of yours .... ..

Living Skeleton.

Akpa Nton'
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 5:21am On Jul 10, 2023
Mikekan30:

U are a waste of watery sperm, the man who impregnated that dirty prostitute that birthed you in a toilet in Iwo is a filthy pig look at the waste of human they created.

Stick that finger in your foul rotten yeast infected vagina.... And smell it

Foool Akpa useme'!
Tufikwa...

U look like a disease, that disease you have will kill you slowly.....

Unam Ikot, useme nkpo'
The man who impregnated the dirty prostitute is your distraught father.....
While the woman who taught me prostitution Alos called olosho na your mamaa cheesy.
So guess what you are....., A frustrated son of a wasted man and an olosho.... cheesy

That makes us both my dear.. grin cheesy grin
Ozuorr, oloriburuku shocked shocked
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Mikekan30:

Look at how skinny and tiny you look like a disease living in you. That disease you have will keep trying that dirty foul infected body of yours .... ..

Living Skeleton.

Akpa Nton'

cheesy wink cheesy cheesy odun werey...

How ya mama pussy, you don lick am today? cheesy
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
MissOpe:

While the woman who taught me prostitution Alos called olosho na your mamaa cheesy.
So guess what you are....., A frustrated son of a wasted man and an olosho.... cheesy

A Arrow using my own Words is nothing empty broken head! Dirty pussy...

You smell! Skeleton.
U are already dead.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mikekan30:

A Arrow using my own Words is nothing empty broken head! Dirty pussy...

You smell! Skeleton.
U are already dead.

As dead as your mother who is my boss grin grin grin.

Son of a miserable , alive but dead mother grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
MissOpe:

A nitwit using my own Words is nothing but an empty broken head! Dirty pussy...

You smell! Skeleton.
U are already dead.

I need your names make I show you something, I will manipulate you spiritually.

Iwod' nfang
Mkposob'
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
MissOpe:

Leave words they're nothing, I dare you send me your names, I go use your dirty smelling body cook cockroach.

I will show you something this night! U think am your mate.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
MissOpe:

I dare you Unam, dirty smelling vagina, I will show you something this night.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mikekan30:

A nitwit using my own Words is nothing but an empty broken head! Dirty pussy...

You smell! Skeleton.
U are already dead.

I need your names make I show you something, I will manipulate you spiritually.

Iwod' nfang
Mkposob'

grin grin when you curse miss Ope, you curse your already accursed mother...

So I say again go and manipulate your dry and rotten mother's pussy, don't forget to feed it to the gods of your village when you're done...

They need it more....

Oloriburuku omoale..
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mikekan30:

I dare you Unam, dirty smelling vagina, I will show you something this night.

You're mother will see fire in her pussy this night .....

Wishing her more fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥 in her toto grin angry grin
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mikekan30:

Leave words they're nothing, I dare you send me your names, I go use your dirty smelling body cook cockroach.

I will show you something this night! U think am your mate.

Your mates are in the grave, your mother will soon join them there.... shocked shocked shocked.

Ase gun
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2023
MissOpe:

Your mates are in the grave, your mother will soon join them there.... shocked shocked shocked.

Ase gun

Your words are nothing but breeze,
Give me your names and see whether I won't send you to that grave. I thought you Yoruba sabi juju well well.

Your type if I catch I will pluck off your eyes, I don't have time to curse anybody parents, all your worthless words how far! Empty, foolish and brainless,

Truly you are a dirty Stinking and smelling specie... They say empty vessel makes the loudest noise and that's what you have been doing. I challenge you, drop your names and see whether you will be alive.
I want to roast you....

Maggot. I will use this your skeleton picture.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2023
MissOpe:

You're mother will see fire in her pussy this night .....

Wishing her more fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥 in her toto grin angry grin

See dirty foolish maggot with a blocked womb, have you giving birth before, you will die when you want to.

Ekpu' Ikot.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2023
MissOpe:

grin grin when you curse miss Ope, you curse your already accursed mother...

So I say again go and manipulate your dry and rotten mother's pussy, don't forget to feed it to the gods of your village when you're done...

They need it more....

Oloriburuku omoale..

Brainless idiot with now impact in life, empty words no action... Drop your names and see what I will do with your life.

All your words are shit..... Has know impact...

Dirty smelling vagina.....

Idaad'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.