Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) (44024 Views)

Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by djon78(m): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Take permission from my daughter. The one I born abi the one wey born me. If she say no I will kneel down too and beg her or probably fall on the ground for her grin grin. Na better koboko I go use whip her nyash cheesy

Hahaha 😂 trouble

But the issue be say the Man don get serious ugba with his children

Honestly no man should play with his children
Because old age is coming

This children will grow up and there father will face there wrath

Na woman get children
Men must be very careful

Just this week a close relative of mine
His children, two eldest daughters sent down brand new Toyota car to him and his wife

This man is in his late seventies

Can you imagine if this my relative treated there mother bad or married another wife

Will he get this good largesse?

Men should think of the future

Mind how you treat your wife or going to marry another woman

It always backfires

Irrespective of how we think am
Na woman get children

That's the way nature made it
That's the power nature gave them

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Beremx(f): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2023
Kriss216:

You are as useless as your mother. A woman that gave birth to a shapeless entity like you deserves sorrow all the rest of her life.

I wonder what attracted that useless man to keep you in his house. He's a big disgrace! Tell him I said so! Whoré!
cursed be on your prostitute of a mother who gave birth to a bastard like you. Your slut of a mother deserves to be stoned to death in a market square and her filthy corpse fed to vultures. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by maasoap(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2023
Roycemadeit:

As I said, westernization is to be blamed...

These ruckus between wives and their kids doesn't happen in Islamic homes as often when compared to the Christian homes...

Many of our fathers came from polygamous homes and lived happily...

Actually, it is on rise. Very much on the rise. Majority of the Christians believe that their religion says "one man one wife" and they're expect the faithfuls to adhere to that. So, it is understandable. But for the Muslims whose religion supports it, the resistance is mind boggling most especially in the south west. Even in the homes of the so called Alfas where the the understanding is expected to be deep
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Candidlady: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2023
obajoey:
Handwriting of the mother

Imagine smelling talk

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Roycemadeit(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2023
maasoap:

Actually, it is on rise. Very much on the rise. Majority of the Christians believe that their religion says "one man one wife" and they're expect the faithfuls to adhere to that. So, it is understandable. But for the Muslims whose religion supports it, the resistance is mind boggling most especially in the south west. Even in the homes of the so called Alfas where the the understanding is expected to be deep

You are simply reiterating what I'd said, it's all about influence.

A polygamous home does mean fracas must exist. Unlike the northerners who are raised through Middle-Easterner culture, the southwesterners are more interactive with Western-culture. We are conflicted and afflicted by these cultures.

Times change, in the traditional setting, without the influence of other cultures, a man takes more wives and live in peace.

Today, a lot of women have been influenced to be hostile when their man takes another wife. Just as a lot of men have been nurtured to be vengeful when their wives have extramarital affairs. And, of course, we have feminism dancing skelewu at the corner.

In my opinion, it's wise a husband does not promise that it's him for her forever. Vows mostly guarantee failure. And if he desires another wife, he must seek the permission of his wife.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Harrykn: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2023
Danisaint112:
Despite the fact that we shouldn't support the girls behaviour it will be pertinent we put ourself in her shoes.

I mean the thought of it only can be really painful let alone doing it without informing her.

Once the daughter is above 5 and can reason fine it is important he reasons with his daughter, let her know his intentions and possibly tell her the reason he wants to.

There are many sweet reason you could give her and one of them is; letting her know you want a woman that can treat her as a mother would or a woman that can stand in place of her mom not replace her mum.

To men who overdo the alpha male shit it might sound stupid to them but this would go a long way in curtailing unwarranted hatred or dislike from the girl.

An approval from her and tender care from both parties will even go a long way in making the girl love them both. My 2 Kobo.

My dad got a second wife complaining my mom is stubborn. We children became more than stubborn, no calls, no visits, no text for over two years. I heard his new wife is super stubborn haha and he wants us back. These women are the same , only few are stress-free and are scares and having two stubborn wives at home will only send him to trenches. When I talk with him like son and father he say I never know anything, I'm not supposed to advise him et Al. I understand the girls plight. Women are so blessed that they can't trust theirselves, mek person no come maltreatment her for her papa house.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by eagleonearth(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2023
Kriss216:
Foolish girl!

We've lost our heritage as Africans. Imagine a little girl boldly telling her dad she's disappointed in him for taking a second wife. undecided

Since when is it a crime or taboo to take multiple wives as Africans? Must we always follow the white man tradition?
The reason they're forcing their nonsense LGBTUVWZZZ on us and some foolish Africans are buying it.

The society is now feminine and going mad!

In the medieval era, this girl and her mother would be marched to the village market square. The umuadas would flog nonsense comot for their body.
while I don't subscribe to polygamy, I second the fact that this generation has lost it all in terms of respect for the elderly.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Danisaint112(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Harrykn:

My dad got a second wife complaining my mom is stubborn. We children became more than stubborn, no calls, no visits, no text for over two years. I heard his new wife is super stubborn haha and he wants us back. These women are the same , only few are stress-free and are scares and having two stubborn wives at home will only send him to trenches. When I talk with him like son and father he say I never know anything, I'm not supposed to advise him et Al. I understand the girls plight. Women are so blessed that they can't trust theirselves, mek person no come maltreatment her for her papa house.

It's unfortunate it happened so. You know it's usually like this so I understand the poor girls plight. It is better you do so as a man when your wife is dead rather than doing so when she is still alive.

For me it disrespect and a sin against God and man. Stay strong for your mom and defend what rightfully and without hating or killing anyone. smiley
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Oh no, that wasn't what I meant.

Literally? I'm not sure that word fits in this context.
It's what I perceived though so it's on me,she has every right to be mad

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Roycemadeit(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2023
eagleonearth:
while I don't subscribe to polygamy, I second the fact that this generation has lost it all in terms of respect for the elderly.

If an elder doesn't behave as respectably as they have been teaching the youngsters, they do not deserve respect.

It's like saying because the rapist is the eldest man, let's leave him be for respect's sake. grin cheesy
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by bukatyne(f): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2023
Albertone:

The list of what a father can provide is endless, but the prominent one is finance, that's why it gets mentioned all the time.
When I withdraw finances, I'm automatically withdrawing other contributions.

I don't know how y'all were raised, but I was trained to give cognizance to my parents even if they were irresponsible and on the wrong side.
You don't wanna get cursed by your biological parents.
Even the bible says "honour thy father and thy mother so that thy days may be long".

And the next bible verse says 'Father's, do not aggravate your children so they would not be frustrated'.

There is the responsibility for both parties.

No sir, fatherhood doesn't stop when there is no finance.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by maasoap(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Roycemadeit:

You are simply reiterating what I'd said, it's all about influence.

A polygamous home does mean fracas must exist. Unlike the northerners who are raised through Middle-Easterner culture, the southwesterners are more interactive with Western-culture. We are conflicted and afflicted by these cultures.

Times change, in the traditional setting, without the influence of other cultures, a man takes more wives and live in peace.

Today, a lot of women have been influenced to be hostile when their man takes another wife. Just as a lot of men have been nurtured to be vengeful when their wives have extramarital affairs. And, of course, we have feminism dancing skelewu at the corner.

In my opinion, it's wise a husband does not promise that it's him for her forever. Vows mostly guarantee failure. And if he desires another wife, he must seek the permission of his wife.
Very few wives would agree to that
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by UYEMDO35(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
maasoap:

Her father, not her! Can't someone peacefully decide, legally and legitimately what he wants in life anymore? Must he be contented with one wife so that the daughter wouldn't "be disappointed"?
Anyway! Thanks 4 pointing out my typo error. Well! I was just suggesting ni cuz as for me the daughter has the right to decide for Her father.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Mikekan30: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
MissOpe:

I didn't scold my dad, but I bodily asked him some questions when I perceived I'm been bullied for no just reason.....

By the way......ask your dad if he took you to the psychiatrist when you were younger ,cos it may seem as though you need to re-visit or visit that facility....

Oponu

That's a fat lie! At your young and naive sense you were able to bodly ask your dad questions that were above your thinking or age... We all know you women are born liars and you so much until it becomes a part of life.

Look at you, how old are you anyway!

U need to be incubated again,

Stupid thing

Unam
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Albertone(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
bukatyne:

And the next bible verse says 'Father's, do not aggravate your children so they would not be frustrated'.

There is the responsibility for both parties.

No sir, fatherhood doesn't stop when there is no finance.

How is secretly going to marry another woman an aggravation that'll lead to the frustration of the child?
What exactly is her headache about him marrying another wife?

No father will have finance, decide not to use it for his family, and still go ahead to perform other fatherly roles.
What made him withdraw financial support will also make him withdraw other forms of support wink

I'll end with this: Most African men are polygamous in nature. We can decide to practice it or not.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mikekan30:

That's a fat lie! At your young and naive sense you were able to bodly ask your dad questions that were above your thinking or age... We all know you women are born liars and you so much until it becomes a part of life.

Look at you, how old are you anyway!

U need to be incubated again,

Stupid thing

Unam

Yes we women , your mother and I are born liars and it's actually a part of our lives.....

Frustrated, useless son of a born liar and prostitute.....
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Anyway! Thanks 4 pointing out my typo error. Well! I was just suggesting ni cuz as for me the daughter has the right to decide for Her father.
Okay. I hope when the opportunity comes for her to decide for you, you won't have different opinion to this one. Not necessarily about having second wife

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by thegrinch(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
MissOpe:
Weldone little girl for speaking out about issues you perceive to he wrong without being manipulated about the sentiments of being rude to your father......

Ori omo ope yi kope sha... Se won bi e da to put your father's business out on Social Media like this? If the same Social media now destroys the girl with backlash, you will also join to make her "yeye" trend... Won't you?

I just don't understand this woke generation.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
thegrinch:

Ori omo ope yi kope sha... Se won bi e da to put your father's business out on Social Media like this? If the same Social media now destroys the girl with backlash, you will also join to make her "yeye" trend... Won't you?

You can never understand the woke generation cos you're simply deluded....

By the way, ori iya e ni o pe...

Omo Iran Kiran , oponu aye rada
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by thegrinch(m): 4:41am On Jul 03, 2023
MissOpe:

You can never understand the woke generation cos you're simply deluded....

By the way, ori iya e ni o pe...

Omo Iran Kiran , oponu aye rada

Exactly the kind of response I expected from omo Ashewo. Generations of Ashewo forming woke...

I knew you were going to avoid answering the question and focus on invectives.

Again, I ask you, like the girl you are "powering" can you put your own father's business on Social Media like that? Abuse me O, but first answer the question.

If you don't answer the question, but you quote me, may thunder fire your generations.

But wait... Maybe I'm wasting my time asking such a question... Who knows whether you're a bastard that does not even know her father? Omo alainiran.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 5:09am On Jul 03, 2023
thegrinch:

Exactly the kind of response I expected from omo Ashewo. Generations of Ashewo forming woke...

I knew you were going to avoid answering the question and focus on invectives.

Again, I ask you, like the girl you are "powering" can you put your own father's business on Social Media like that? Abuse me O, but first answer the question.

If you don't answer the question, but you quote me, may thunder fire your generations.

But wait... Maybe I'm wasting my time asking such a question... Who knows whether you're a bastard that does not even know her father? Omo alainiran.

Exactly.....my mummy had me for your father...
And it's the reason why I'll continue to call out the stupidity of your father every time I have a chance tooooo..

It shall not be well with your father for the pains he caused my mother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gbogbo yin ma sofo ni lagbara esu.....
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Roycemadeit(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2023
maasoap:

Very few wives would agree to that

The few who are non-Christians, illiterate and learned helpless or manipulated...
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Roycemadeit(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2023
thegrinch:

Well, traditional beliefs and societies are changing and it's great to see why one should understand why these changes are happening and what is pushing it.

Otherwise, you would be in conflict with your reality while preaching atavistic solutions for morality and obeisance...
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by thegrinch(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2023
MissOpe:

Exactly.....my mummy had me for your father...
And it's the reason why I'll continue to call out the stupidity of your father every time I have a chance tooooo..

It shall not be well with your father for the pains he caused my mother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gbogbo yin ma sofo ni lagbara esu.....

Unfortunately, the man is dead. I would have loved to ask him how your mum was moaning and screaming when he was fvcking her... And I trust my papa... Odaran gidi ni man yen, My father... Ha, O'n do yati!!!!

He must have caused your mother serious pains gan ni. I feel for both mother and child. He would have slacked her pvssy with f**cking. Her thing would have been so wide that you would have dropped out without any serious labour pain... over wide pvssy.

Iwo ti oti nsofo from day one. Continue in your Ofo sise.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by thegrinch(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Roycemadeit:

Well, traditional beliefs and societies are changing and it's great to see why one should understand why these changes are happening and what is pushing it.

Otherwise, you would be in conflict with your reality while preaching atavistic solutions for morality and obeisance...

Thank God for Chatgpt... Abi where you for see big English to pontificate to your forefathers laik this?
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2023
thegrinch:

Unfortunately, the man is dead. I would have loved to ask him how your mum was moaning and screaming when he was fvcking her... And I trust my papa... Odaran gidi ni man yen, My father... Ha, O'n do yati!!!!

He must have caused your mother serious pains gan ni. I feel for both mother and child. He would have slacked her pvssy with f**cking. Her thing would have been so wide that you would have dropped out without any serious labour pain... over wide pvssy.

Iwo ti oti nsofo from day one. Continue in your Ofo sise.

It will never be well with your father even in death and may your continue with the curse that follows him to death...

Omo Iran kiran
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by maasoap(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Roycemadeit:

The few who are non-Christians, illiterate and learned helpless or manipulated...
Or, the few who don't care

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by thegrinch(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
MissOpe:

It will never be well with your father even in death and may your continue with the curse that follows him to death...

Omo Iran kiran

E pain you? Shebi na you wan trade with your mama's stinking pvssy. I now give it to front and back, E come dey pain you.

To now make matters worse, you come dey curse your papa for him grave... I laugh at you in preposition. Continue in your foolishness. I'm done trading words with Iya Ashewo's little daughter.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 6:20am On Jul 04, 2023
thegrinch:

E pain you? Shebi na you wan trade with your mama's stinking pvssy. I now give it to front and back, E come dey pain you.

To now make matters worse, you come dey curse your papa for him grave... I laugh at you in preposition. Continue in your foolishness. I'm done trading words with Iya Ashewo's little daughter.

Worthless son of a cursed dead father bye....

Koni ye e Loni.
Oni ri ti e se Loni.
Ase.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by thegrinch(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2023
MissOpe:

Worthless son of a cursed dead father bye....

Koni ye e Loni.
Oni ri ti e se Loni.
Ase.

Are you done? Oya drink some water and curse some more. Because you will never stop cursing... As you have started, so you will ever continue. Your mouth will never speak good again. For the rest of your life, your mouth will become a fountain of evil and sourness to you and all that comes across you.

May Evil never depart from your mouth. You will never have cause to speak good things again. Evil and sourness from now till the end of your days.

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2023
thegrinch:

Are you done? Oya drink some water and curse some more. Because you will never stop cursing... As you have started, so you will ever continue. Your mouth will never speak good again. For the rest of your life, your mouth will become a fountain of evil and sourness to you and all that comes across you.

May Evil never depart from your mouth. You will never have cause to speak good things again. Evil and sourness from now till the end of your days.

These curses will be a sign and a wonder against you and your descendants forever.Amen
Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed.. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Little Princess / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.