Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) (44014 Views)

Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Mikekan30:

Brainless idiot with now impact in life, empty words no action... Drop your names and see what I will do with your life.

All your words are shit..... Has know impact...

Dirty smelling vagina.....

Idaad'

Go and do as you wish with your mother's smelling toto...

Suck it o,Bleep it o, finger it oooo, chop it oooo

Na your mother's toto grin grin grin

Werey onitdoti.. cool
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2023
Mikekan30:

See dirty foolish maggot with a blocked womb, have you giving birth before, you will die when you want to.

Ekpu' Ikot.

Hahahahaha , nobody is above death son of a useless ashawo and idiot.....

Dead man abusing another dead person..... grin grin grin grin

Delusional he-goat
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by MissOpe(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Mikekan30:

Your words are nothing but breeze,
Give me your names and see whether I won't send you to that grave. I thought you Yoruba sabi juju well well.

Your type if I catch I will pluck off your eyes, I don't have time to curse anybody parents, all your worthless words how far! Empty, foolish and brainless,

Truly you are a dirty Stinking and smelling specie... They say empty vessel makes the loudest noise and that's what you have been doing. I challenge you, drop your names and see whether you will be alive.
I want to roast you....

Maggot. I will use this your skeleton picture.

Go and use the skeleton picture and watch how the elements of the universe will make you and every members of your families alive but dead...

You'll continue to swim in troubled waters......
Woe continues to befall you and all that you do...
Finally , your mother's smelling kpekus will not find rest...

She go use that kpekus curse you for the rest of her life, for always fucking her every night...

Useless yahoo, accursed , demented, smelling pig ......

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marriage Gone Wrong / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) / Happy Birthday To My Little Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.