Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? (24738 Views)

Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Baolak(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
fineboynl:
misfiring. This can be cause by clogged fuel line nossle or bad spark plugs. And failing coil. Injectors and air filter. Weak or falling ECU.
Okay, thanks alot! I will have them checked.
How do do you know your catalyst is intact. That was what i use to think until it was opened in my presence.
Anytime i have issues with silencer pipe leakages, i tell the panel beater to check it for me.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by fineboynl(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Baolak:

do you have check engine light?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Baolak(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
fineboynl:
do you have check engine light?
Yes i do, most times when the battery is being removed and replaced it goes off for a while and comes up again..
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Baolak:

Same here, though i transit between ikorodu to oshodi to and fro (about 47km) daily. What type of car do you drive?
Mine is 2007 Mazda 5.

Sienna 2006 model v6
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Tesclaros(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2023
ojusin1:

I converted my generator to gas too, but 12.5kg stays for only 28hrs. How come you are using 1750 daily? I use about 3k daily. I’m I doing something wrongly?
how many kwh is your generator? By the way i bought the FFX yesterday. I am yet to test it
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by SamBalo08935: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tesclaros:
how many kwh is your generator? By the way i bought the FFX yesterday. I am yet to test it
pls what's your view about the FFX? Is it economical
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2023
And some people say them no dey pay bills for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / At What Age Did You Buy Your First-Car And How Much Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.