Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? (24727 Views)

Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Fapemz: 3:13am On Jul 01, 2023
Revolutionary Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery to Transform Nigeria's Power Landscape Amidst Soaring Fuel and Electricity Costs

Akure, 27/06/2023 - In the face of skyrocketing fuel prices and exorbitant electricity tariffs, the power landscape in Nigeria is on the verge of a transformative breakthrough. Introducing the game-changing Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LFP), a beacon of hope for Nigerians seeking an affordable and reliable alternative to traditional power generation options.

With the recent surge in fuel and gas prices, as well as the escalating electricity tariffs, Nigerians are feeling the pinch more than ever. It is in this challenging environment that our range
of LFP battery tagged Cooldipo Mobile Power Solutions (MPS) emerges as a saviour, offering respite from the burden of rising energy costs and ushering in a new era of power independence.

Here's why our MPS is the answer Nigeria has been waiting for:

1. Unbeatable Affordability: Say goodbye to the days of emptying your pockets to fill up on fuel or paying hefty electricity bills. Our battery provides an affordable alternative, liberating you from the clutches of soaring prices. It's time to reclaim control over your energy expenses and experience significant long-term savings.

2. Reliability in the Face of Uncertainty: With frequent fuel shortages and electricity outages plaguing the nation, MPS stands as a beacon of reliability. Say goodbye to interruptions and disruptions in your power supply. Our battery ensures a stable and consistent energy source, providing you with peace of mind and uninterrupted productivity.

3. Eco-Friendly Energy Solution: As the world grapples with the consequences of climate change, it is our responsibility to embrace cleaner and greener energy alternatives. Our battery is an eco-friendly choice, reducing carbon emissions and contributing to a sustainable future. Join the movement towards a cleaner Nigeria and be a part of the solution.

4. Versatility and Adaptability: Our battery is designed to cater to a wide range of power needs. From residential setups to commercial establishments and off-grid applications, it seamlessly integrates with solar panels, NEPA, Generator and other energy sources. It offers you the flexibility to customize and create your own energy ecosystem.

5. Durability and Longevity: We understand the importance of a reliable and long-lasting power solution. LFP battery is built to withstand the test of time, with a robust chemistry which guarantees extended lifespan. It eliminates the need for frequent replacements and maintenance, providing you with a hassle-free and cost-effective energy solution.

The time for change is now. Embrace the power revolution with our lithium battery and bid farewell to the era of frequent change of battery and soaring fuel prices and exorbitant electricity tariffs.
Join us in shaping a brighter future for Nigeria, where power is accessible, affordable, and sustainable.
For inquiries or further information, please contact:
Cooldipo www.cooldipo.com +23480.653.16307
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by inoki247: 5:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Emaprince:
Hwat happened ro your ronu card?

You should have used it to get fuel cheaper na..

Why are you suffering and smiling. Living in bondage..because you are ashamed your tax hungry lord is making life difficult for all of you.

Lol ok continue with the tears...
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:24am On Jul 01, 2023
lordm:
Before, I spend 2500 a week.
Now its 7500 per week.

Una never seen anything yet, you guys should wait till Tinubu reach 6 months first before lamenting
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Kedro(m): 5:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Used to spend 15k per week, now I don't spend anything on fuel
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by 234GT(m): 5:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Collinsaik:
can decide to focus gorverment effort on developing our mass transportation systems around the country . wil mitigate the effect of expensive petrol becos people wil prefer using those facilities instead of their private cars. But it wil take time whch is why he is calling for our patience and understanding.

Do you have a car sir I now need 36k to fill my tank, and this can only last me 2 weeks. So I need 72k to fuel my car a month. Is this normal to you‽??

In Abeokuta, petrol stations are locking up because the price is being speculated to hit 800 naira next week.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by nosa2ekundayo: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Ever since the fuel increment almost all private car owners don respect their self

No more careless and aimless driving

almost all fuel station pump attendants are now idle and just looking at passerbys nobody dey gree buy fuel again

I just pity these parents that their toddlers can’t sleep without light

My generator go think say I don die bcuz sinve one month now e never see me or fuel

No be fuel dey even pain me

Na the price hike on Olosho

Them just increase price like say TOTO dey use fuel

The only people gaining this fuel hike na all these abokiii wey dey repair shoes & palms. Them just dey cash out because people shoes dey spoil steady bcuz of trekking

The wielders do!
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2023
shortgun:
For the very first time in this country I saw pump attendants seating idly attending to nobody in a fuel station that used to be very busy along airport road in Abuja.

Fuel stations are now looking like haunted houses and deserted, people are losing their sources of livelihood yet the convicted drug baron said he is not in a hurry to do anything.

Yet he was in a hurry to remove subsidy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Depends on my plans for the day.
Maximum 2k
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by yusuf0876(m): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2023
Waper2:

I just converted to gas sharp sharp 😁
how is it fairing, does it lasts What's the duration??
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Mikolion87(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2023
Now the hike in fuel price doesn't know who is an OBIDIENT or BATIST. We saw all these coming.

Nigerians will never learn. Always plunging Nigeria 10 years backward. See where religious/tribal bigotry in politics has gotten us to.

Smh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Mikolion87(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2023
Collinsaik:
Tinubu is nt an iresponsible leader like buhari, nigerians should endure and be patient wit him as i belive he is working very hard to make sure the hard time that nigerians are pasing through as a result of the removal of fuel subsidy removal (which have become very necessary) comes to and end. My opinon though

I believe you don't have a car. If you really do, you won't spit out this.

Nigerians will never learn. Always giving excuses for incompetence. Continue, while your sponsors or guardians languish in pain plunged by an inconsiderate and clueless leader.

Who removes subsidy without a concrete plan set in motion first?

Or you need a Prophet to be told that even the subsidy monies will still be relooted.

When will Nigerians ever learn? Another 8 years or so down the drain. Unless God intervenes...
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by taiwoowiat: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2023
All the fuel attendants are now humble
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ozo13(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2023
Aarenasbaba:
8k today
I no think I dey go anywhere tomorrow
lol
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Samade7: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2023
tragergeorge:
na warm you de warm the car?

No be only warm, na warmer. My house is like 10 minutes drive to my office, same route to the children school. Church is also like 5 minutes drive from house. So what do u expect.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Tymk: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2023
36k.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Samade7: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2023
WithFact:

Na tractor u dey use?

See senseless question.

No be tractor na bulldozer.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by lordm(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2023
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

Una never seen anything yet, you guys should wait till Tinubu reach 6 months first before lamenting
We are not praying for things to be worse bro. But salary may not be increased accordingly. I had to park my car for a while now.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Samade7: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2023
ify84:

5k for 2 weeks before. .. U no de drive the motor? Abi na bike (ladies machine)

My house is like 10 minutes drive to my office, same route to the children school. Church is also like 5 minutes drive from house and I only go out on something very important.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Ever since the fuel increment almost all private car owners don respect their self

No more careless and aimless driving

almost all fuel station pump attendants are now idle and just looking at passerbys nobody dey gree buy fuel again

I just pity these parents that their toddlers can’t sleep without light

My generator go think say I don die bcuz sinve one month now e never see me or fuel

No be fuel dey even pain me

Na the price hike on Olosho

Them just increase price like say TOTO dey use fuel

The only people gaining this fuel hike na all these abokiii wey dey repair shoes & palms. Them just dey cash out because people shoes dey spoil steady bcuz of trekking

Even the roads have become less active. No more running generator from night till morning
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ibrahimismaila0: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2023
God will help us no matter what condition we found ourselves
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by AmazingELixir: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2023
grin

Can't even recall the last time I bought fuel for my generator...still have close to 30 litres stored in a jerry can close to a year now.

Electric power supply in my estate is almost 24 hours daily due to the MOU we signed with the disco.

The plans to purchase a car this fall is on hold, let me continue with jumping bikes and cabs until there's better clarity on the situation of things.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Sexydevil(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2023
I do not buy fuel. My company fuels my car on a daily.

I work in the downstream sector.

God's been faithful.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by millionboi2: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2023
Guyman01:
I am typing this from a long fuel queue as people are speculating that there will be another increment in price and there's a little panic buying.
I have spent triple of my usual fuel costs this month and the whole thing is draining me emotionally as I observe my savings depleting.

May the average price I spend on fuel favour me and my family
may the fuel price increment favor me and my family

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by millionboi2: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2023
haybee2018:

i thought i'm the only one who NOTICED this oo!! Omo, light issue nor be like befr o
the thing steady seriously now...well, that's what we've been craving for
is raining season thy is always light during this period.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Mayeldah(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2023
My two cars are practically on holidays

they only go to church on sundays and back, maybe a few short errands during the week.

May this hardship caused by fuel price increase favour Agbados and their families grin

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Aurelius1(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2023
finallybusy:
People where I live are still moving as normal. I doubt the fuel increase is as bad as I read here. With Nairaland full of failures, it makes sense that children here will complain regarding anything.
That people are not complaining where you live doesn't mean elsewhere people aren't complaining.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by farouk2much(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2023
As keke driver i buy 6000 to 7000 every day
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by AK481(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Samade7:
Use to spend N5,000 for two weeks before, but now N12,000 plus, for two weeks now.

Your house must be very close to your work
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by automaticgate(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2023
Let's all start converting our cars to use CNG. It's the best and cheapest atanative to petrol and diesel
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by AK481(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2023
saintruky:

Oh u dey talk about my neighbor ooo... They must run gen till dawn... Just got home now, saw her rushing to go buy fuel..... If power holders fit bring light for midnight, then their fuel go save... Though she don adjust their powering time...
Very soon una go celebrate use of lantern as progress
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by DaRuud(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
Juanmike:
Here at Ijanikin 500 a week,
150 per litre once you come with broom.

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by BlissMentors(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
It is well.. everyone going solar.

I'm your solar plug in edo and delta state.

Starting from 200k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today / At What Age Did You Buy Your First-Car And How Much Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.