Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? (24736 Views)

Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by GorgeousAF(f): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
I cannot come and kee myself ontop fueling of car.. except it's extremely important and I need convenience if not I fly bike...I put 5k fuel yesterday e no even reach half grin I just weak...I was hissing all through my way home...anytime oga full tank I move grin!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Cotonou12: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
19k every 4 days . Too bad

5k fuel is like 2k of last two months

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Depressed101: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Before 15-20k per week lexus es 350 2013. Now 30k+

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by sandland: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Tinubu is working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Gkay1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
I hope to get mine soon, may God help and bless me

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Akalia(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by EPIJOE: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
#16k everyday. From Epe to V island. V6 Honda Odyssey 2007. Though I do carry passengers to support. But it's really killing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Jpblessed(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
It depends.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by mayorkent(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Omo , I think say na only me this matter day vex

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by nnamdi640: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Am sure Yoruba ronu crew and those shouting Lagos track record are buying it at a cheaper price.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by VIKTO83(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
I use 5liters of fuel per day

That's at 2600 naira.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Angelfrost(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
I bought fuel for the first time today since it went up... Told the guy to give me 5k worth into my can! Omo, I shock when I see the quantity!

From shock, I actually started laughing!!! grin

This 5k fuel is the exact same quantity I purchased just last month for 1500!

The Poor can't be breathing right now! lipsrsealed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Keji1012(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
fineboynl:
Now that fuel price has gone up. What is the average price of fuel you spend in a day?

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by saintruky(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
Ever since the fuel increment almost all private car owners don respect their self

No more careless and aimless driving

almost all fuel station pump attendants are now idle and just looking at passerbys nobody dey gree buy fuel again

I just pity these parents that their toddlers can’t sleep without light

Oh u dey talk about my neighbor ooo... They must run gen till dawn... Just got home now, saw her rushing to go buy fuel..... If power holders fit bring light for midnight, then their fuel go save... Though she don adjust their powering time...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
It use to be #5,000 per day on gen. Which means a month translate to #150,000. But with the recent installation of gas caburator it is now #1,750 per day will translate to #52,500 a month. fineboynl it's only a matter of time our cars will be running on gas too which is cheaper and environmental friendly.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Thonee(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
I spend about 55k on fuel weekly for
Car and gen. Though i don't start my gen regularly bcoz NEPA has been doing us well recently.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by hahn(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
I used to spend NN12,000 every week, N48,000 per month, on fuel because the whole area I was staying has been cut off from NEPA.

Now I spend N0 because I moved to an area with a minimum of 16 hours daily and I no longer have any need to buy fuel for the gen 🙃

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by haybee2018(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
@OP: Na fuel u dey even talk about? grin grin the thing wey mouth dey consume nko! lol
na die we just dey

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by finallybusy: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
People where I live are still moving as normal. I doubt the fuel increase is as bad as I read here. With Nairaland full of failures, it makes sense that children here will complain regarding anything.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by obinna58(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
1k per day

4kilometers non daily movements, I’m good so far
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by kaywhy09(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Direct expense, N0.00
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by hizeetech: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
10k go remain small.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Judolisco(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
fineboynl:
Between 3k to 6k.

Yesterday 4k. I was just wondering how cab people make it.
we doing uber now work round d clock to make profit... Sometimes u work from morning to evening and you'll use all d money u make to buy fuel... E tired me

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by haybee2018(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Thonee:
I spend about 55k on fuel weekly for
Car and gen. Though i don't start my gen regularly bcoz NEPA has been doing us well recently.

i thought i'm the only one who NOTICED this oo!! Omo, light issue nor be like befr o
the thing steady seriously now...well, that's what we've been craving for

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by poweredcom(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Who de buy fuel ...not me i dont even use gen since ten years now

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by josephsm823(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
I spend 25-40k weekly fueling my car ....it's not easy at all. Especially for v6 engine.. all my cars are v6...the situation is becoming unbearable. Very soon I might start working from home instead of going to the office Monday to Thursday.
20k on Gen... Na also big generator I dey use 6.5kva .... Despite say na small small person dey on generator..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by sqlPAIN: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It use to be #5,000 per day on gen. Which means a month translate to #150,000. But with the recent installation of gas caburator it is now #1,750 per day will translate to #52,500. fineboynl it's only a matter of time our gas will be running on gas too which is cheaper.
How long does the gen last in a day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by SuccessfulRichi: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
fineboynl:
Now that fuel price has gone up. What is the average price of fuel you spend in a day?

I guess everyone has forgotten that subsidy ends today. No one is talking about it
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by evictor305: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
author=fineboynl post=124108289]Between 3k to 6k.

Yesterday 4k. I was just wondering how cab people make it.
My thought exactly.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Waper2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
Ever since the fuel increment almost all private car owners don respect their self

No more careless and aimless driving

almost all fuel station pump attendants are now idle and just looking at passerbys nobody dey gree buy fuel again

I just pity these parents that their toddlers can’t sleep without light
I just converted to gas sharp sharp 😁

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ojun50(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
2500 per week APC filling stations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / At What Age Did You Buy Your First-Car And How Much Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.