Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? (24734 Views)

Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Elui2(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I don't buy fuel anymore
Fill my lexus Es 350 full tank with 35k

So since then any movement way nor make sense I nor dey go

If I want drink beer na bar way dey treckable I dey go

For generator I nor dey buy at all

We dey get light almost 24 hours in a day here in Benin city

Where for Benin city
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Smarte724(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
10k daily, before now is about 4k daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by saintruky(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
AK481:

Very soon una go celebrate use of lantern as progress

We going back to d days of lantern in iko-iko lamp
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by FrankyJay55: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
fineboynl:
Now that fuel price has gone up. What is the average price of fuel you spend in a day?

I spend an average of 8k fuel every day as a KEKE operator.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Samade7: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
AK481:

Your house must be very close to your work

Yes o, like 10 minutes drive.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by tragergeorge(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Samade7:

No be only warm, na warmer. My house is like 10 minutes drive to my office, same route to the children school. Church is also like 5 minutes drive from house. So what do u expect.
you no de drive find ashawo
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ify84(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Samade7:

My house is like 10 minutes drive to my office, same route to the children school. Church is also like 5 minutes drive from house and I only go out on something very important.

Ho, i see. It takes me 30 mins to drop my kids and same back... That's one hour. Once i drop them in school, i park the car near the school and use tp go any other place i am going.
5k is for approximately 3 days.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ojusin1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It use to be #5,000 per day on gen. Which means a month translate to #150,000. But with the recent installation of gas caburator it is now #1,750 per day will translate to #52,500 a month. fineboynl it's only a matter of time our cars will be running on gas too which is cheaper and environmental friendly.

Do you use LPG or CNG?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by mywells: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
From 2500 to 8000 per day.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
ojusin1:

Do you use LPG or CNG?

The same gas for my cooking gas cylinder.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ojusin1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The same gas for my cooking gas cylinder.

I converted my generator to gas too, but 12.5kg stays for only 28hrs. How come you are using 1750 daily? I use about 3k daily. I’m I doing something wrongly?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
ojusin1:

I converted my generator to gas too, but 12.5kg stays for only 28hrs. How come you are using 1750 daily? I use about 3k daily. I’m I doing something wrongly?

I honestly don't know. But let me break my experience down. The gas cylinder is a 6kg size. It gets filled at #3,500 and the gen runs from 8 a.m to 6:30 p.m. The gen is rested for 30 minutes. It is used again the following day from 8a.m to 6:30 pm and get refilled on the third day. Hence an average of #1750 between 8am to 6:30 pm.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Ayasayas(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
ing[/b][/quote] Ahahahahaha
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Ayasayas(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Ever since the fuel increment almost all private car owners don respect their self

No more careless and aimless driving

almost all fuel station pump attendants are now idle and just looking at passerbys nobody dey gree buy fuel again

I just pity these parents that their toddlers can’t sleep without light

My generator go think say I don die bcuz sinve one month now e never see me or fuel

No be fuel dey even pain me

Na the price hike on Olosho

Them just increase price like say TOTO dey use fuel

The only people gaining this fuel hike na all these abokiii wey dey repair shoes & palms. Them just dey cash out because people shoes dey spoil steady bcuz of trekking
Ahahahahaha
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Ayasayas(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
I packed my vehicle and used public transport except fuel for emergency and also treck all treckable, just fill the tank so spend lesser amount.I packed my vehicle and used public transport except fuel for emergency and also treck all treckable, just fill the tank so spend lesser amount.I packed my vehicle and used public transport except fuel for emergency and also treck all treckable, just fill the tank so spend lesser amount.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Gucciswaz: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=Savedday2 post=124132467]3600 daily

But I know B4 next month 24th fuel will go back to 180per liter [/quote stop playing..it's plenty
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Samade7: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
ify84:

Ho, i see. It takes me 30 mins to drop my kids and same back... That's one hour. Once i drop them in school, i park the car near the school and use tp go any other place i am going.
5k is for approximately 3 days.

Wow. God will help us

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Samade7: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
tragergeorge:
you no de drive find ashawo

I no sabi dat one sir.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Soulifting: 4:21am On Jul 02, 2023
About 17k weekly
That makes about 3400 daily
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Kobicove(m): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2023
NoToPile:
Funny enough we have not bought fuel at new price, been managing the full tank for Sunday church only. No unnecesary cruising except major market runs.

Luckily we also have very constant light around 22 hours or more so no need for Gen, now if the Nepa goes on break we wait instead of putting the Gen on.

Same as me cos I anticipated the removal of fuel subsidy and filled up the tanks of my cars and generator with petrol at old price grin
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by tragergeorge(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Samade7:

I no sabi dat one sir.
you are a very decipline man

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ojusin1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please can anyone share his/her personal experience using fuel factor X (FFX)? How efficient and economical is it?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Baolak(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
fineboynl:
Now that fuel price has gone up. What is the average price of fuel you spend in a day?
8000 to 10000 naira depending on distance.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Baolak(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
10k from 4k even with trying to avoid traffic and no use of AC

Just going to lekki to and fro 15- 20 liters is gone

This fuel thing is really really affecting the masses big time
Same here, though i transit between ikorodu to oshodi to and fro (about 47km) daily. What type of car do you drive?
Mine is 2007 Mazda 5.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by fineboynl(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Baolak:

8000 to 10000 naira depending on distance.
what car is that?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Baolak(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
fineboynl:
what car is that?
Its a 2007 model Mazda 5. I transit ikorodu to oshodi to and fro which is about 47km daily.
What type of car do you use and what distance does it cover daily?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by fineboynl(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Baolak:

Its a 2007 model Mazda 5. I transit ikorodu to oshodi to and fro which is about 47km daily.
What type of car do you use and what distance does it cover daily?
v6 accord. Like 4liter per 10miles. That should be 16km for 4 litters.

I really don’t know if its the fuel. Or something but i have check engine light 02 sensor. And Missing catylistic converter. 6k fuel doesn’t really take much to finish. They are not making good offer I would have sell it since.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Baolak(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
fineboynl:
v6 accord. Like 4liter per 10miles. That should be 16km for 4 litters.

I really don’t know if its the fuel. Or something but i have check engine light 02 sensor. And Missing catylistic converter. 6k fuel doesn’t really take much to finish. They are not making good offer I would have sell it since.
Are you sure mine is not even consuming more fuel considering its a 4 plug engine (2.3 liters).
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by fineboynl(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Baolak:

Are you sure mine is not even consuming more fuel considering its a 4 plug engine (2.3 liters).
maybe outside of the bad fuel we have now. There might be some problem.

My v6 is 3.0L
As fuel price goes up. That means filling station and marketer’s are now mixing the fuel with something. Like when fuel was cheap mixing it would not be productive. Now that fuel is cheap it gives room for mixing.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Baolak(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
fineboynl:
maybe outside of the bad fuel we have now. There might be some problem.

My v6 is 3.0L
As fuel price goes up. That means filling station and marketer’s are now mixing the fuel with something. Like when fuel was cheap mixing it would not be productive. Now that fuel is cheap it gives room for mixing.
Asides the bad fuel being sold, what are the likely mechanical or electrical causes of high fuel consumption in vehicles. My catalytic converter is still intact.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by fineboynl(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Baolak:

Asides the bad fuel being sold, what are the likely mechanical or electrical causes of high fuel consumption in vehicles. My catalytic converter is still intact.
misfiring. This can be cause by clogged fuel line nossle or bad spark plugs. And failing coil. Injectors and air filter. Weak or falling ECU.

How do do you know your catalyst is intact. That was what i use to think until it was opened in my presence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / At What Age Did You Buy Your First-Car And How Much Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.