Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? (24737 Views)

Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by specialmati(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una too they play for this forum, what has this question got to solve.na celebration everywhere
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by chubinwa(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
BATists spend 2000 for 20litrs a day.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
sqlPAIN:
How long does the gen last in a day?

From 8 am to 6:30 pm daily. There are very short intervals of about 15 minutes that it doesn't run. This interval is only twice, making 30 minutes altogether a day.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by tonytony208(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
Ever since the fuel increment almost all private car owners don respect their self

No more careless and aimless driving

almost all fuel station pump attendants are now idle and just looking at passerbys nobody dey gree buy fuel again

I just pity these parents that their toddlers can’t sleep without light

The entire family of SangoOlukosoOba have resumed trekking. That's how they Will trekk for the next four years. grin. Family oloriburuku. cheesy
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by bluefilm: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
10k from 4k even with trying to avoid traffic and no use of AC

Just going to lekki to and fro 15- 20 liters is gone

This fuel thing is really really affecting the masses big time

Hope this is not you stylishly wailing on a lowkey?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Morbeta11(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
I have Asiwaju support group membership card. So sometimes I get free fuel and most of the times a buy N100 per liter.

By the way, my location is Ekiti.

Where is Yarimo and Helinues

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by MrDoGood(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
Ever since the fuel increment almost all private car owners don respect their self

No more careless and aimless driving

almost all fuel station pump attendants are now idle and just looking at passerbys nobody dey gree buy fuel again

I just pity these parents that their toddlers can’t sleep without light

What to do? There's this joy you feel when spending money on your child, wife, parents. Be it your father and mother in-laws or your own parents. It's never a waste

Never!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by crackhouse(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Let the poor breath.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
tonytony208:

The entire family of SangoOlukosoOba have resumed trekking. That's how they Will trekk for the next four years. grin. Family oloriburuku. cheesy

Why are you so addicted to my highly esteemed person.

Are you aware I am male and not female.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by qtguru(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jesus we are really suffering.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by MrDoGood(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
crackhouse:
Let the poor breath.

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Juanmike:
Here at Ijanikin 500 a week,
150 per litre once you come with broom.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by bluefilm: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
chubinwa:
BATists spend 2000 for 20litrs a day.

That's a pure lie.

They don't spend anything at all.

They are the favoured group.

That's why they will continue to stand on his manhood mandate come rain come sunshine.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Kaiser20: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
10k -15 k I will get an APC membership card maybe I can buy one at #300 per litter.
Those who voted for APC are enjoying now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by tonytony208(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Why are you so addicted to my highly esteemed daft person.

Are you aware I am a daft male.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Abalado(f): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
I have Asiwaju support group membership card. So sometimes I get free fuel and most of the times a buy N100 per liter.

By the way, my location is Ekiti.

Osiun loia,,,okun o
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Abalado(f): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
5k everyday, I never knw where I they get the money self,this God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by BantuCanon: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Let the poor breathe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na wetin he catch for person pocket...

I use my leg nd Okada more now life no be competition I don cut my coat I even slim fit m to my size....

At home Solar...

Why bycycle no common for Naija self. Very healthy form of transportation.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Breastfeed: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
This one na question for those wey get cars na
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Silentgroper(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
2k, 3k tops ...

since me cuz don teach me how to save petrol...
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Killermamba: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
10k from 4k even with trying to avoid traffic and no use of AC

Just going to lekki to and fro 15- 20 liters is gone

This fuel thing is really really affecting the masses big time
you spoke my mind 10k everyday 8k on weekends because of low traffic .
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by DanielsParker(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Savedday2:
3600 daily

But I know B4 next month 24th fuel will go back to 180per liter

How do you know this?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by chuxxxx007: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
lordm:
Before, I spend 2500 a week.
Now its 7500 per week.
abeg which car u dey drive?
and how far do u commute daily?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by speaktome(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
30k per week...

Sometimes I go just park motor for Ofiice den use Keke dey Waka anywhere inside town...

#MySignature
#Mybusiness

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by IPG25(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Some of our Nigerians are going through alots
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Landowner101(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Spent just #600, bought a litre for #150 with this apc membership atm card. It's a good thing to be batified.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by chukiz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
V6 engine Omo 40k every week. cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by saveman91(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Buy solar and have peace of mind, those people wey get vehicle most time them de walk for leg go their business
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by lordm(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
chuxxxx007:

abeg which car u dey drive?
and how far do u commute daily?
Corolla , in ph
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Powerbankng: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
MorataFC:
My motor is coming
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Upcomingdad67: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
2weeks 60 liters 31000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / At What Age Did You Buy Your First-Car And How Much Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.