Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure (30942 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Rhozabeth(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Have u ever seen a man trying to play God?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
"It's hard to beat a man who never give up" Babe Ruth.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Aurelius1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Could that be the reason why Tinubu's supporters never ever said they will WASTE their vote?!

It is only when you are consciously and subconsciously very, very sure that they candidate you intend to vote for is going to lose, while the one who we all consciously and subconsciously know will win but we HATE him so much, that is the only reason we were so willing to waste our vote on an eventual loser which is not a surprise at all.

Tinubu's win is neither a surprise. It was like Mancity win against Inter at the championship final. Mancity win was too sure. Tinubu win was too sure since after he won the APC presidential ticket.

Among those who wasted their votes, some are still wasting away in their loss while others are becoming more and more endeared to the winner, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and want to be part of his success.
I hope you are still buying fuel at N180 per litre.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by SalamRushdie: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
If not for the short sighted low Iqed Obidients you could have never smelt aso rock
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by theophorus(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Man know thyself.

Congratulations President Sir.

This Tenure will Favour Nigeria.
This Tenure will Favour my Family.
This Tenure will Favour My Household.
This Tenure will Favour Me.
Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by aswani(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
Another Town hall..
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by marlow1962(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
me69:
So you admit that you intended to use your funds to buy the election? Vote buying is a crime in Nigeria
It is not a crime as long as it favours the Yorubas, or should I say the so called Yoruba Muslims. But if done by other tribes, expect heads to roll.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Crafteck1: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Starboytwo:
Before nko?

%100 NO SHAKING.

No be tinubu camp suppose use the word SHAKING
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Starboytwo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Crafteck1:

No be tinubu camp suppose use the word SHAKING
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That’s below the belt tho.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by bionixs: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
They should keep talking trash. Thunder will soon start visiting some of these wicked cursed sadists

People are already worse off than Buhari left them. Tinubu has started lagos owoda in Abuja.

Una go pay tax for this country tire. Thank God he doesn’t know omoluabis
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Gadgetmobil(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Could that be the reason why Tinubu's supporters never ever said they will WASTE their vote?!

It is only when you are consciously and subconsciously very, very sure that they candidate you intend to vote for is going to lose, while the one who we all consciously and subconsciously know will win but we HATE him so much, that is the only reason we were so willing to waste our vote on an eventual loser which is not a surprise at all.

Tinubu's win is neither a surprise. It was like Mancity win against Inter at the championship final. Mancity win was too sure. Tinubu win was too sure since after he won the APC presidential ticket.

Among those who wasted their votes, some are still wasting away in their loss while others are becoming more and more endeared to the winner, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and want to be part of his success.

Can you summarize this in English language?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by figment232(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Okealaaye:
Tinubu is a beloved of God. Whoever God loves is incomparably excellent. Boys like Peter Obi and his maddening mob are way outside this circle of favour. God hates pretence. How could anyone have thought that He would prefer a Third Class graduate of philosophy who once vowed upon the incident of death if he ever left the party of his fathers? A container trader who was verbally cautioned by his acolytes to desist from citations about China, Indonesia and even Egypt economic growth and development that's rooted in equivocation and falsehood and lies. God so loves Nigerians that He so graciously gave us The Global Jagaban at this momentous time in the life of our nation. Otherwise, upstarts and chest beaters would have held sway by now, from Umuokpara to Arochukwu, stalking the land like the clay-footed God that the Long Juju is.
SHAKY SHAKY DADDY
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
If the election was not rigged, he wouldn't have won.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by sukar886: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=124114245][/quote]
Mugu
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=124114245][/quote]

Tribunal
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Emperormartin(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tinubu was so sure of himself winning because he knows presidential election won't be uploaded to irev.

He has mandated INEC to tell Nigeria that there's a glitch.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by OriOko88(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Carry on baba. Emilokan ti ma ra motto. Oya i invoke that spirit unto my life in Jesus name grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by OriOko88(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
mechanics:
If the election was not rigged, he wouldn't have won.
Nothing like rigging. He won'!!
The only thing that would have made him lost is if obi wasn't in d race! Fact

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by zoedew: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
But Obasanjo lives in Abeokuta? The President should have visited him nah considering that he is one of his predecessors in office.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by stanluiz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
The only thing that concerns Tinubu is how to win election.

Governance no concern am.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by emilo2bad: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
It's Yakubu's doing.
Who is yakubu?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Slurity(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Trash. Balablu trash.
Tinubu invoking "god" in his statement is like a thief who goes to steal and thanks "god" afterwards for a successful operation.

They should not co-mingle God with their rascality, please.
Same God that made David the youngest of a family to be king ahead of his father and elder brothers, same God that made Solomon king ahead of the legitimate children from the legitimate wives. You did not see that God as been partial and so you must not see that he is partial for mailing Tinubu president. Nothing happens without God's approval.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by OLOKOESHIN: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

It's Yakubu's doing.
Wawuu
Yakubu is also God's creation so sharap
Why won't APC win a divisive house self
Imagine it's only APC vs PDP then Asiwaju must've retired by now
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by AskNgige2: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Trash. Balablu trash.
Tinubu invoking "god" in his statement is like a thief who goes to steal and thanks "god" afterwards for a successful operation.

They should not co-mingle God with their rascality, please.

God will soon deal with this useless old fool
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by AskNgige2: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
marlow1962:
When tinubu told Nigerians "it is my turn", una think say him they play abo cheesy

Omo like this everything consumable is going up and never coming down again o. Better brace yourself up, this is the time your "so help me lord" that is in your national anthem will come to play, apc is not here for you to enjoy.
Government is reaping the masses off, the masses is reaping each other off.
What a wonderful movie

God will soon deal with him for real
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by AskNgige2: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
PHZADDY1:
This tax collector grin
Pharaoh

And the red Sea will soon swallow the stupid president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti / Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.