Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure (30915 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by tunde1200(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pandev:
Jagaban himself. Late night bombshell. Children of hate will sleep with heavy hearts tonight grin

Real bombshell from their master.
Children of hate sorry for you all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Here's a man of uncommon grace

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by jaxxy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
The question is what victory? undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by onuman: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
In what type of country would a man who formed a political alliance that brought his country to become the official poverty capital of the world, and one of the most terrorised and indebted countries on earth, hope to win presidential election?
Tinubu is a big joke; another disaster on the prowl if left to continue, because he doesn't seem to understand the level of calamity which his APC alliance has brought to Nigeria. Today, for example, the Naira has crumbled to nearly N1000 = £1.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by darealez(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
Babzrockman:
May Nigeria succeed

You trust a common thief so badly. Lol!
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by corbanstevee: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
The Titanic is a lesson for anyone who keeps boast like this.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Coronavirus1: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Don't worry tribunal is waiting for you Tinubu in the four junctions.
As obi victory is restored.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by greatestdestiny: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
To be candid, in 2019, I saw him in a very big stadium like Man U stadia, sitting alone, and I never knew what it meant until he won. Jagaban was chosen!

But my prayer is that stays with God so as to deliver the divine mandate given to him.

Do not let us forget, that Saul was divinely appointed but when he disobeyed God, he was replaced by David a herdsman. He must stay away from immorality proposals that I can see coming ahead. He must be firm! Then he will succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by PopQueenAgency: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
God will pu.nish you and all your supporters. Rotting Human Vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Felix6: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2023
Okealaaye:
Tinubu is a beloved of God. Whoever God loves is incomparably excellent. Boys like Peter Obi and his maddening mob are way outside this circle of favour. God hates pretence. How could anyone have thought that He would prefer a Third Class graduate of philosophy who once vowed upon the incident of death if he ever left the party of his fathers? A container trader who was verbally cautioned by his acolytes to desist from citations about China, Indonesia and even Egypt economic growth and development that's rooted in equivocation and falsehood and lies. God so loves Nigerians that He so graciously gave us The Global Jagaban at this momentous time in the life of our nation. Otherwise, upstarts and chest beaters would have held sway by now, from Umuokpara to Arochukwu, stalking the land like the clay-footed God that the Long Juju is.
But why all these moaning and unsolicited explanations and re-explanation every time? It's getting very suspicious. A good product needs no noises to sell.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Yankee101: 12:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Power is shacking this man and he actually thinks he won this election

Why are former Zamfara and Rivers governors very confident despite being two of the most corrupt?
Why were only Emefiele and Bawa arrested and the major charge is currency change and prosecuting Zamfara governor?
Why is the DSS boss only unchanged security boss and why is the DSS raiding the EFCC?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by WorldRichest: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Trash. Balablu trash.
Tinubu invoking "god" in his statement is like a thief who goes to steal and thanks "god" afterwards for a successful operation.

They should not co-mingle God with their rascality, please.

Cry, weep, wail for 16 years. Tinubu’s 8 years, plus Shettima’s 8 years

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by DoxxAnon: 1:15am On Jun 30, 2023
You cannot shame the shameless!
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:18am On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Could that be the reason why Tinubu's supporters never ever said they will WASTE their vote?!

It is only when you are consciously and subconsciously very, very sure that they candidate you intend to vote for is going to lose, while the one who we all consciously and subconsciously know will win but we HATE him so much, that is the only reason we were so willing to waste our vote on an eventual loser which is not a surprise at all.

Tinubu's win is neither a surprise. It was like Mancity win against Inter at the championship final. Mancity win was too sure. Tinubu win was too sure since after he won the APC presidential ticket.

Among those who wasted their votes, some are still wasting away in their loss while others are becoming more and more endeared to the winner, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and want to be part of his success.
pls after your quote, go to the fuel station and buy at 200 naira/litre and also go to the bank and collect cash free, tell the cashier you are an ardent brainwashed Agbadorian followers of Tinubu..... Viruses brains
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:
Jubilations all over Ogun state today as TINUBU came
Jubilations or tears. Improvishment among Agbadorians is inevitable. 700/ litres by July is Jubilations niii. Make Ogun for ogun land killll ya there

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2023
Tears of joy all over Ogun state today
Ajehkpako4naija:
Jubilations or tears. Improvishment among Agbadorians is inevitable. 700/ litres by July is Jubilations niii. Make Ogun for ogun land killll ya there

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:29am On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:
Tears of joy all over Ogun state today
stop masturbating and go and sleep
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by zinaunreal(m): 1:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Just like his predecessors. He won't succeed. Quote me how ever you like. I am 100 percent certain our suffering have just begun
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by EmmyDJourno: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2023
See thief dey talk, mtchewww
All these fools invoking God’s name in vain would see his wrath soon
But first fuel will be 700 by Monday, on his mandate you shall suffer😝

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by OredoPikin: 2:47am On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=124114245][/quote]
He was so sure of rigging
Tinubu never won the election

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by OredoPikin: 2:49am On Jun 30, 2023
naijapips04:

It is nothing but your foolishness that put Tinubu there. And you are still foolish enough not to have realized it yet.
Was it his foolishness that made den rigged Rivers Abi?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Fujiyama: 2:51am On Jun 30, 2023

With an economy in freefall, this is what this man chooses to discuss. undecided

This was the same way his predecessor spent years moaning about PDP's misrule - instead of getting down to business to fix the country's problems. Before we knew it, 8 years went by and nothing was achieved.

Despite the disaster that the Buhari administration turned out to be - Nigerians did not deliver an unmistakable rejection of this failed political party called the APC in the elections earlier this year.

Nigerians will learn the hard way - that choices, actions and elections do have consequences. Class is just beginning.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 30, 2023
This statement is a reply to his guilt feelings and proves what a shameless dirty player he really is.

Oga, we all know you're only after Emefiele because he made you unable to buy votes. If you truly want to punish corrupt people, Buhari's tenure has a ton of them who are your friends whom we all know you'll never investigate.

Shame on you
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by horgarzer(m): 3:35am On Jun 30, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Trash. Balablu trash.
Tinubu invoking "god" in his statement is like a thief who goes to steal and thanks "god" afterwards for a successful operation.

They should not co-mingle God with their rascality, please.
Coming from the mouth piece of God, yeyenatu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by FireUpNow(m): 3:39am On Jun 30, 2023
This is irrelevant dear president, just put the country and it's economy in the right track.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by horgarzer(m): 3:42am On Jun 30, 2023
Favourchris:
With all the suffering ravaging the nation, he is talking about election … that’s why he went to France and become mute
Obi has been sleeping in the court premises since after election remember!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Gonz: 4:15am On Jun 30, 2023
Depression Relief with top full Body massage Service in Lagos Nigeria By Relax D Spa. Call us and Book Your appointment. +234-8183396317, 011-41022000
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Proffdada: 4:20am On Jun 30, 2023
Okealaaye:
Tinubu is a beloved of God. Whoever God loves is incomparably excellent. Boys like Peter Obi and his maddening mob are way outside this circle of favour. God hates pretence. How could anyone have thought that He would prefer a Third Class graduate of philosophy who once vowed upon the incident of death if he ever left the party of his fathers? A container trader who was verbally cautioned by his acolytes to desist from citations about China, Indonesia and even Egypt economic growth and development that's rooted in equivocation and falsehood and lies. God so loves Nigerians that He so graciously gave us The Global Jagaban at this momentous time in the life of our nation. Otherwise, upstarts and chest beaters would have held sway by now, from Umuokpara to Arochukwu, stalking the land like the clay-footed God that the Long Juju is.
God doesn't work with drug barons. Don't call God in a criminal condition. It's blasphemous

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Unaevince: 4:31am On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
I realised that, I came to Ogun State to invoke the spirit of freedom which we are noted for.

"I invoked that spirit twice. The spirit of Baba Emilokan. That’s Baba. Being blunt, being decisive, that's him, he will tell you. The second spirit is that money or no money (we will do the election and we will win)," he said.

Fetish, Fetish,

Only the counsel of the only Living God shall stand. The will of God almighty shall stand. God allowed you, Yakubu, and your cronies to have your way in the last election because is a merciful God who has seen your struggles over the years on Nigeria Democracy. This is the time to repent and embrace the true living God and forget all these your spirits Baba Emilokan, baba emiloka.

Like Nebuchadnezar who finally embraced the true living God, please repent and call upon him and he will lead you steer the affairs of this nation. Enough of beating the chest of winning election. Its God that permitted what Prof Yakubu did in the past election and God will judge him and all that participated in the manipulation of the election results.

President Sir,

All you have to do now is after acknowledging your victory to the only wise true living God, hit the ground running with dedicated, productive, proactive governance. Nigeria is presently bleeding from all sides and the masses are in great pains as government are mopping up funds from all sides. Subsidy removal, increase in taxes, levies, fees, electricity tariffs, bank charges, import duties, etc,

Counsel; use these excess monies for development of the country and not looting them by approving jumbo salaries and emoluments for people in governance. Its a golden opportunity presented to you to develop this nation eschewing ethnicity, tribalism, nepotism, favoritism, god fatherism, bigotry and so on. Show a model of governance in order of Nelson Mandela of South Africa, George Washington of USA, Chairman Mo of China. These are great men that labored for their nations and today their nations are standing out among the committee of nations. It is possible for you to change all the corrupt practices Nigeria government has been known for since independence in 1960.

Your media aides could contact us for Godly spiritual guidance otherwise, you may end up like Abacha. What God is saying is great.

God bless us.

God bless our country Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by CodeTemplar: 4:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Okealaaye:
the same man who outperformed Buhari in just one month? It is well.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by kayusely70(m): 5:32am On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:
Jubilations all over Ogun state today as TINUBU came
Yes ooo! The people were happy and joyfully showed it. I was an eye witness.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.