Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure (30957 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by heysquare(m): 5:34am On Jun 30, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

It's Yakubu's doing.
That means Yakubu is greater than your God if you believe in one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Cassandraloius: 5:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Mtcheew....
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:41am On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=124114245][/quote]

imagine distance third place candidate! INEC president
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by juman(m): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2023
It was was very bad timing.
Many apc leaders thought buhari designed that policy to frustrate tinubu success at the poll.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Favourchris(f): 5:45am On Jun 30, 2023
horgarzer:

Obi has been sleeping in the court premises since after election remember!!!

Obi is not your president… that’s the problem with u guys, obi is in ur head rent free.

Obi was not sweared in May 29th, Tinubu was.

Obi is not the commander in chief, Tinubu is

Obi is not Nigeria president, Tinubu is
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Osilama1: 5:47am On Jun 30, 2023
OriOko88:

Nothing like rigging. He won'!!
The only thing that would have made him lost is if obi wasn't in d race! Fact
allow pple to wail unnecessary... LP spoiled PDP chances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by juman(m): 5:47am On Jun 30, 2023
It was was very bad timing.
Many apc leaders thought buhari designed that policy to frustrate tinubu success at the poll.

Even the obidients jubilated that buhari wasn't supporting apc candidate.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by juman(m): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2023
The jagaban.
The anointed.
Our messiah.
The man that is well equipped to handle the country to great success.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by arsenal33: 5:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
pls after your quote, go to the fuel station and buy at 200 naira/litre and also go to the bank and collect cash free, tell the cashier you are an ardent brainwashed Agbadorian followers of Tinubu..... Viruses brains
if PO had removed subsidy too , will it still be 200 naira per litre?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Hotwest: 6:05am On Jun 30, 2023
Proud modafucker
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by maasoap(m): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Trash. Balablu trash.
Tinubu invoking "god" in his statement is like a thief who goes to steal and thanks "god" afterwards for a successful operation.

They should not co-mingle God with their rascality, please.

Eeyahhhh! Obi's mandate was stolen. I wonder if Atiku, the first runner-up stole his mandate too grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by maasoap(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2023
Stevosty:
When INEC is already in his pocket.
Really? This is new!
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Salischarcoal: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2023
Charcoal
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Jayhome24: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Obiduent go nearly hit their heads on the wall reading these.

Another gbos gbas on them, the bullets just dey come left and right. When a Youba man determined to get something he will get it. This is no joke, if know them you will understand, I respect them for that.

Another thing is they easily align with themselves and form a bond, though they have few Obasanjo, Falz, Macaroni, Hydaiyiin among them who are bastards but 99% of them align easily and move on together.

He said "he invoked the spirit of emilokan" meaning "the spirit of resilence, never give up, fight on its your time"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Reference(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Fujiyama:

With an economy in freefall, this is what this man chooses to discuss. undecided

This was the same way his predecessor spent years moaning about PDP's misrule - instead of getting down to business to fix the country's problems. Before we knew it, 8 years went by and nothing was achieved.

Despite the disaster that the Buhari administration turned out to be - Nigerians did not deliver an unmistakable rejection of this failed political party called the APC in the elections earlier this year.

Nigerians will learn the hard way - that choices, actions and elections do have consequences. Class is just beginning.

I just cannot understand. People are dancing to the fiddle this government plays while inflation burns.... folks, serious problems are coming if governance dies not start in earnest.

Because from where I stand I cannot see the strategy to move this country forward. Nigeria is literally hanging at the moment.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Harcom: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Oga hit the ground running,dollar is at all time high,fuel price is not smiling.I like you but pls don’t disappoint as my confidence is gradually waning.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by hedonido: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2023
This is like a bandit leader returning to village he looted to gloat about how his heist was very successful and how the people were too weak to do anything to stop him. Dogo Gidan would even be more modest.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by KanwuliaExtra: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2023
You can't shame shamelessness I tellya! cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by shineeye1: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=124114245][/quote]

Rantings of an impostor and a mandate usurper. On what basis was your winning sure as there were no empirical basis? You could not even win the state you governed and you could not win the federal capital. From where and by what means were you so sure of victory? Certainly it was sure on the basis of your infrastructure for massive electoral malpractice and your reliance on the jihad Factor
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by e09011617135: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Goal
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Mccullum: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Victory is from God, He gave it to Tinubu in the last general election.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Teymanhenry(f): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Congratulations on your victory sir, but that doesn't change the fact that you policy came with untold hardship we never expected. You are quick to bring policy such as subsidy removal but slow in bring policies which will effectively cushion the effects of such policy. It's a sad one already. Some of us can't even go to work regularly yet this I just d beginning
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Global2000: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2023
It's like a thief thanking God after a successful operation. Well!! time will tell.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by onez: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2023
Criminal
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by easytig(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2023
Tinubu has no clue to the economic problems ravishing it's citizens,all he knows how to do is to tax shege and increase cost of living,he cares not about his followers.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by naijapips04: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2023
OredoPikin:

Was it his foolishness that made den rigged Rivers Abi?

Yes. Wike wouldn't have worked for Tinubu if Obi had remained in PDP. You all should have voted the person that had the ultimate best chance to beat Tinubu in all his games but you choose your emotions. Now look where it has gotten us.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by hollywater: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2023
No single shame tufiakwa. Old Man stealing.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nayturalistic: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2023
Aurelius1:
I hope you are still buying fuel at N180 per litre.

Shut ur dirty stinking rotten mouth there.. if ur PO had won and been elected, Nobi the same thing whey go happen be this?.. anuofia.. bloody hypocrites. Dirty trashy comment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Xox1945(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2023
Stupid talk
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Innobee99(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Starboytwo:
Before nko?

%100 NO SHAKING.

I saw u buying fuel for N50 per litre yesterday.

Congratulations Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti / Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo / APC Senators-elect Move Against Party’s Choice Of Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.