Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure (30956 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by naijapips04: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2023
OredoPikin:

I remembered Obi left PDP in May 2022 even before the PDP primaries
I remembered after Wike lost the primaries, he wanted to be vice to Atiku but rather Atiku went for Okowa 🤣

I also remembered even 3 months before the election, Wike told Atiku if he wants his full support he should ask Ayu the PDP chairman to step down and zone it to the South. Wike even recommended someone from SW.

All these happened just few weeks before the election but here u are blaming Obi that left PDP since May 2022 even b4 PDP presidential primaries of been responsible for PDP lost😁😁

Oga remove that cob web for ur brain make e for dey allow u reason well.
Kwakwanso, Obi left PDP. Wike and G5 did their own part.
But Obi must take all the blames sha🤦‍♂️
When even Atiku is the mastermind behind his own failure.
He relied on northern votes hoping Obi will divide the southern votes with Tinubu
He couldn't even bring kwakwanso to his side🤣 and he wanted to win
Make una dey play

Atiku relied on Traditional PDP voted in SS SW and MB. He delivered the core North. Kwakwanso was never the threat. It was Obi.

Even with all the G5 governors, Atiku will still have lost without SE votes. Obi with his minions destroyed PDP
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Jayhome24: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2023
heysquare:

That means Yakubu is greater than your God if you believe in one!

That is politics bro.

Let me educate you this morning as I have be educating your gang since May 29.

Their is no way obi can win incumbent party in power with insult, arrogance, division, tribal bigotry, religion bigotry, disrespectful, mockery, threatening, abusive, terrorism and harrassement bro.

The worst mistake your obi did was to bluffed those that matters in the country, those who could have lift his dream up but chose to placed his God given political chance in the hand of useless occultic movement with zero brain called obidient. Placed his God given chance in the hand of a known Saddist and a failure called Obj, Cripple falz, Bitter Psquare, betrayer old nonentity Charly Boy, Spaghetti or Macaroni shit, Bitter and frustrated Hyundayin, bitch Oseni and Wizar Aisha pls are all these inconsequential miscreants the one to win election for him in Nigeria

Sorry obi was beaten blue black and we relegated him into 3rd position, we haven't finished with him yet by 2027 I swear to heaven we will dealt with him that he won't have 200k vote in entire SW and the North to teach him a bitter lesson that Nigeria is not Lesotho or Kenya.

I know you will insult me so it's no new thing pls go ahead it is your usual way and that is why we relegated obi and we will retire him. Mark my word.

We have finished obi matter for yonder tey tey, he is gone gone. End of story.......

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by OlujobaSamuel: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2023
Mike Adenuga (Another Dantata in the making) came out. Another of such breed is Arthur Eze.
Not seen, not heard, but don't cross their path.
Hopefully, someday, I will be revered as those trio.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by bonnyhope: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2023
bennybuhari:
Emefiele the once powerful man is now eating watery beans in DSS dungeon

Dey Dere de deceive yourself

Hm de enjoy pass u sef
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2023
membranus:

Hey, Madam #PrincessofDSS, hope you are not monitoring our conversations here?

Fear not if you’re clean

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nononsense247: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Trash. Balablu trash.
Tinubu invoking "god" in his statement is like a thief who goes to steal and thanks "god" afterwards for a successful operation.

They should not co-mingle God with their rascality, please.
254 likes am very sure it like 200 Igbos and 40 Igbo slaves that are SS and 12 mugu Yoruba plus two bastards from the north...
Okanyinonibale!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nononsense247: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

It's Yakubu's doing.
Anyhow ... He is the president..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by OredoPikin: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2023
naijapips04:

Atiku relied on Traditional PDP voted in SS SW and MB. He delivered the core North. Kwakwanso was never the threat. It was Obi.

Even with all the G5 governors, Atiku will still have lost without SE votes. Obi with his minions destroyed PDP
Since u have decided to suspend ur reasoning and continue hating Obi for no reason
Enjoy ur day
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Proffdada:
Bring proof or stfu. Everything written on facebook is your truth

I'm not even on Facebook! After here meet me on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Shantyken(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2023
Aurelius1:
I hope you are still buying fuel at N180 per litre.
How much was fuel before OBJ as president
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by benjaminlawson(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Could that be the reason why Tinubu's supporters never ever said they will WASTE their vote?! grin

It is only when you are consciously and subconsciously very, very sure that the candidate you intend to vote for is going to lose, while the one who we all consciously and subconsciously know will win but we were so willing NOT to vote for an obvious winner because we hate him so much that we prefer to waste our vote on an obvious loser that is when we choose to waste our vote. The losers didn't come as a surprise at all.

Tinubu's win is neither a surprise. It is like Mancity win against Inter at the championship league final. Mancity win was too sure. Tinubu win was too sure since after he won the APC presidential ticket which was the only challenge for Tinubu, the rest was a free pass to victory.

Among those who wasted their votes, some are still wasting away in their loss while others like me are becoming more and more endeared to the winner, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu wanting to be part of his success. Tinubu's government will be so successful there is no doubting this.

By the time hunger from inflation inflicted by IMF policy, being implemented by your candidate suffocates you, it will done to you that you have made a wrong choice , meanwhile where do all apc members buying fuel at 200 naira please, I want to go there, because as a civil servant I can't afford to fill my tank with 30,000 naira, and I must transport my children to school and go to work.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2023
benjaminlawson:

By the time hunger from inflation inflicted by IMF policy, being implemented by your candidate suffocates you, it will done to you that you have made a wrong choice , meanwhile where do all apc members buying fuel at 200 naira please, I want to go there, because as a civil servant I can't afford to fill my tank with 30,000 naira, and I must transport my children to school and go to work.

Lol... grin You are very, very narrow minded and not one who travels wide and far nor someone who can relate to the standard of living in the past. You are as well far away from the realities around you. Every time I travel to the U.K and America, the prices of commodities would have increase. Inflation is not a Nigerian thing alone.

Here's Inflation Shocker in the UK, and here's Eurozone Services Inflation Spikes to New Record.

More so, ask your grand parents, how many of them owned a car when it was sold at the price of a liter of petrol today. How many were able to build a house when the price of cement was just #1, one Naira. How many Muslims were able to travel for Hajj when the price of ticket was just #1,000? My friend if you are POOR you are poor. grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Babastrong(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=WhisperedNoise post=124114411]Trash. Balablu trash.
Tinubu invoking "god" in his statement is like a thief who goes to steal and thanks "god" afterwards for a successful operation.

PS
I woke up to a number of mentions from people who are angry. See, God and sin don't coexist. If you want to serve God, serve God. If you want to serve Satan, serve Satan. Both will not mingle.

If Baba Bulaba wanted to really give glory to God, he should have won fair and square but he decided to employ Satan's agents to ensure victory so, he has cut God out of his path to victory.

We need to know God and not just religion. Many of you are religious, and you want to mold God into an image that fits your imagination. No. It won't work. [did*Obi'sGod*so*powerless,*he*couldn't*give*him*victory?*i*prefer*Tinubu'sGod*to*Obi's*powerless*gods.]
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by bencr7: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
PHZADDY1:
This tax collector grin
Pharaoh
like Kenya president grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by texas1990(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Trash. Balablu trash.

PS
I woke up to a number of mentions from people who are angry. See, God and sin don't coexist. If you want to serve God, serve God. If you want to serve Satan, serve Satan. Both will not mingle.

If Baba Bulaba wanted to really give glory to God, he should have won fair and square but he decided to employ Satan's agents to ensure victory so, he has cut God out of his path to victory.

We need to know God and not just religion. Many of you are religious, and you want to mold God into an image that fits your imagination. No. It won't work.
This is a religious war Daddy, shameless generations una go learn by force
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Aurelius1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Shantyken:

How much was fuel before OBJ as president
There has never been a monumental increase in the price of fuel like this in the history of the country. Tinubu has brought untold hardship to households accross the country. See, the fare from Warri to Sapele was N700 before the subsidy, now it has increased to N2000. How do people cope with this kind of increment?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by heysquare(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jayhome24:

That is politics bro.

Let me educate you this morning as I have be educating your gang since May 29.

Their is no way obi can win incumbent party in power with insult, arrogance, division, tribal bigotry, religion bigotry, disrespectful, mockery, threatening, abusive, terrorism and harrassement bro.

The worst mistake your obi did was to bluffed those that matters in the country, those who could have lift his dream up but chose to placed his God given political chance in the hand of useless occultic movement with zero brain called obidient. Placed his God given chance in the hand of a known Saddist and a failure called Obj, Cripple falz, Bitter Psquare, betrayer old nonentity Charly Boy, Spaghetti or Macaroni shit, Bitter and frustrated Hyundayin, bitch Oseni and Wizar Aisha pls are all these inconsequential miscreants the one to win election for him in Nigeria

Sorry obi was beaten blue black and we relegated him into 3rd position, we haven't finished with him yet by 2027 I swear to heaven we will dealt with him that he won't have 200k vote in entire SW and the North to teach him a bitter lesson that Nigeria is not Lesotho or Kenya.

I know you will insult me so it's no new thing pls go ahead it is your usual way and that is why we relegated obi and we will retire him. Mark my word.

We have finished obi matter for yonder tey tey, he is gone gone. End of story.......

Did you just mistaken me for someone else? I don't understand the tagging with obidiemt phrase! You schooled wrong person ooo
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by figment232(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Okealaaye:

"Yes, Daddy"!
DRUGGIE
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
figment232:
DRUGGIE

If they put you and Obi in the same class and set questions for you and Peter Obi beats you, then you're a dunce. It means you're worse than a Third Class degree holder in philosophy. That's your Packaged Fraud for you. Only fools will compare Obi to any of the other presidential candidates. He can't hold a candle to any of them.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Felix6: 12:25am On Jul 01, 2023
Okealaaye:

Fool that you are! Haven't you heard the Elders say that, if you don't blow your Trumpet it'll become RUSTY? In this world where Afghaneasterns are trying to pull everyone down you'll be wise to hold tightly to your own.
The wicked (thief) flee when no one is after him. Desist from your evil ways so that peace can find you. Stop perpetually explaining even when you breathe common air in, or drink water. And stop embarrassing your village elders by twisting their proverbs to suits a criminal's misadventure.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Obi was the reason for Tinubus assurance. He was sure Obi will decimate PDP but can never win the election.

I will have to wholeheartedly agree with Tinubu on this.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by omoyeni37: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2023
PopQueenAgency:
God will pu.nish you and all your supporters. Rotting Human Vegetable.
See painment grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by figment232(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Okealaaye:

If they put you and Obi in the same class and set questions for you and Peter Obi beats you, then you're a dunce. It means you're worse than a Third Class degree holder in philosophy. That's your Packaged Fraud for you. Only fools will compare Obi to any of the other presidential candidates. He can't hold a candle to any of them.
who mentioned Obi here ...u guys are so obsessed with OBI.For your info i am for ATIKU
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
figment232:
who mentioned Obi here ...u guys are so obsessed with OBI.For your info i am for ATIKU

That makes you a great man. Obi and Atiku - "Ornithological specimen of the same plumage congregate to the closest proximity"!
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by figment232(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Okealaaye:

That makes you a great man. Obi and Atiku - "Ornithological specimen of the same plumage congregate to the closest proximity"!
Look at this idiot
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2023
figment232:
Look at this idiot

That's a specimen of the culture you embraced from childhood - cursing, abuse, name-calling and Nsogbu Nsogbu politics. Even something as commonplace as your dance steps, are not graceful.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure by oxiide22(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
DoxxAnon:
You cannot shame the shameless!
hello bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 / Nigerian Fighter Jets Bomb Bokoharam Terrorist Location In Sambissa / PDP Mega Rally In Katsina: Fayose, Secondus, Other PDP Officials Arrive State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.