Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari (56919 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) / Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by vincenteger: 4:42am On Jun 30, 2023
You will continue to run for 600yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by oneman2k7: 4:45am On Jun 30, 2023
Let's hear what the dullsrd have to say
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by ezegold4we: 5:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Buhari is the worst thing that can befall any Nation,

Since he Left office, Boko Haram and bandit's are no longer killing Nigerians,.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by adecz: 5:37am On Jun 30, 2023
You were holidaying, resting and doing
nothing for 8 years and settling your
cronies and family members at the taxpayers
expense..

Imagine a fanatic Muslim like Buhari,
marking the biggest Muslim feast in
a foreign land of " unbelievers ", not even in a foreign Muslim country like Saudi Arabia,
UAE or even Niger Republic❗️❗️😮😮

Truth is, he is scared of being in Daura
when all these Fulani bandits have taken
over Katsina state & he no longer has
100 security personnel guarding him in
Daura like before❗️❗️❗️😀😀😀

The man is scared of his hometown & his
wife sef is based in Dubai.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Racoon(m): 5:45am On Jun 30, 2023
Guess you have fulfilled your fake campaign promises and left Nigeria "better" They can only continue to deceive themselves and their foolish zombies. God will surely punishment you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by vb0mb(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
cheesy

The wicked one run when no one is pursuing him
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by F117nighthawk: 5:58am On Jun 30, 2023
Of course he Ran away from the country he couldn't make better for himself to live in
If the British had made London the way he superintend over Nigeria,would he have chosen the place for medical tourism and to rest?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Madmohamed123: 6:06am On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/29/why-i-ran-away-from-daura-to-london-buhari/

Nlfpmod
the spirit of innocent people you kiil are looking for you the thing is you can never run away from sprit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by MarketDispatch: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2023
If Buhari can Japa...you too should Japa if you have the opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by hedonido: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Jubril, talk the truth.....Assignment over!

The idiotic 'project', having served its odious purpose, would soon be decommissioned, demobilised, and disassembled. Soon you would be hearing boring eulogies full of 'he was', 'he was'.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by HussenAdul: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2023
He is scared of his shadows
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by when2(f): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

Nlfpmod

He should have gone to one of those Arabian countries. Why London?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Kukutenla: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Buhari you are a con man through and through, is it hotel you are staying in London? You lied that you were going to Niger but na London you go hide in shame ... Useless man
It might be a friend's place

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by 2pak(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2023
We all know why you ran away, but if you get sense that huge amount of money you and administration embezzled should be invested in Nigeria, not on already developed country

4 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by chatinent: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
So Nigeria you left isn't comfortable for you too? You had to run to a more comfortable place? Damn Yu!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by DoxxAnon: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please who is disturbing our daddy PMB?

Please you deserve rest after your wonderful 8 years in power!!
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Racoon(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
The most useless president to ever rule Nigeria

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by osuofia2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nobody cares... Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by goodman5(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Useless man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by michoim(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Very wrong and deceptive caption...
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Hotwest: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
A rubbish being

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by bonnyhope: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
cheesy

The wicked one run when no one is pursuing him

Be calming down
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by bonnyhope: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
ManWater:
The Wicked Runneth When No One Pursueth.

Buhari is a Saint

Tinubu is an Angel
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Silent crook,borrowing and absconding angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by hush15: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

A failed man who ran for 5times only to end up a catastrophe who enthroned another potent failure with a worse fate...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Aleem26(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Y him no go heaven to have that eternal rest
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by begge: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
May u rest there and never wake up again in your life
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Silent crook,borrowing and absconding angry
NIGERIA STILL ALIVE AFTER WHAT THIS MAN DID TO KILL IT WITH ANNOYING TRIBALISM, AND WICKED RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, IS BECAUSE OF GOD. angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by cardoctor(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
Babablu Bulabal town hall meeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.