Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari (56918 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) / Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by ultimateprof: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
Let him continue to run until he will run mad.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
I see Ekweremadu happening to this man in London soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Shikena(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Olodo, small time you go dey say "na our teacher no like me, WAEC gave me F". Na lie, you no sabi book grin

shortgun:

“It remains his wish that he be allowed to have his needed rest, and for the Tinubu administration to have the right atmosphere to work on the realisation of the promises they made.”

With the statement above is clear that even Buhari who is failure doesn't believe Tinubu is fit for the office of President and lacks the capacity to lead the country.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Kemadealadire(f): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lol, indeed.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by shortgun(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Shikena:
Olodo grin

Ode
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Staywithbina: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/29/why-i-ran-away-from-daura-to-london-buhari/
Same way he thought being a president,he could lead Nigeria to a better height ,a failure plans nothing but failure all the time,no foresight

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Shikena(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin but why your conclusion no come gree with your premises now? Those are the building blocks of a sound argument. Go school bro.

shortgun:

Ode

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by israelmao(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
I fled to London after showing Nigerians shege
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by EmmyDJourno: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
A monumental failure😒
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Empredboy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Former presidents like Obasanjo, goodluck didn't run away from their bases. Now I know that there is truly no peace for the wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by goaldynboy: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
This ediot is still opening his gworo mouth to talk.

After destroying Nigeria and taking the country 30years back!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by shortgun(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Shikena:
grin but why your conclusion no come gree with your premises now? Those are the building blocks of a sound argument. Go school bro.

cheesy
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Randy111(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
This man should just stop talking please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Anywere u run to, we most surely knock ur door.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Who still listens to this time waster.. mtsheew...
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by shortgun(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Shikena:

Oga quit my mention, it's not my fault that you lack the mental capacity to understand what I wrote in my post...
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by seguno2: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

Is that the result of his failure to create enough jobs to keep people too busy to be roaming around, looking for handouts from looters like him

Is that not what Tinubu is trying to correct with his Agbado agenda?

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by vikstandon(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
We will hear your story of how you ended.
Including the generation after you.
This man is dem wicked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Lekan239(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
As tinubu carry CBN and EFCC. Buhari japa straight
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by judedwriter(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
cheesy

The wicked one run when no one is pursuing him

Guilty conscience is pursuing him like a lion grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by seguno2: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
vikstandon:
We will hear your story of how you ended.
Including the generation after you.
This man is dem wicked!

What of the people who allowed him to be president again, after his failure as a dictator in the 1980s?

Are they more or less wicked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by juliuscaesar(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
So even Buhari don Japa. Lol

Imagine the excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by zomby(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

He should go to Anambra to enjoy some of the magnificent things Peter Obi left behind…
Silly backstabber!
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
shortgun:

“It remains his wish that he be allowed to have his needed rest, and for the Tinubu administration to have the right atmosphere to work on the realisation of the promises they made.”

With the statement above is clear that even Buhari who is failure doesn't believe Tinubu is fit for the office of President and lacks the capacity to lead the country.
Hahahhah
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Rebuke: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=DeAdvokate post=124115110]But we were told he has no house apart from Nigeria. Still packaging this man as a saint. So no any quite place in Nigeria? Dey joke....Buhari failed himself not just Nigerians. He will look back one day and realised he wasted 8 years of Nigeria's path to progress[/quote

Buhari is the biggest fraud Nigeria ever had as a president. He is so manipulative and deceitful.

Same man that said he would retire to Niger should he be disturbed in his home Daura, now same man is in London. Lol.

He claimed after 8years he could not save enough to buy feed for all his cows, therefore plans to reduce their number, that same man is IN London chilling.

Buhari has been an excellent liar and a deciever from day one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wpGxCtdAhI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by wickedworld: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
May God punish u, after u watched ur Fulanis herdmen slaughtered Nigerians in ur comfort zone ,now u ran for ur own life.

Are u not old enough to die miserable? May the blood of the innocent, unborn child hunt u to dead.

Ur brothers are no where to be found now, they have stopped killing farmers o, it like they are voiceless now, no one is shouting RUGA anymore. May the masses repay them badly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Pootle: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
why is this man still talking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by zomby(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=Rebuke post=124125440][/quote]

Buhari is a very wicked man; I’m very comfortable to state that Emifiele was not alone…Buhari was the main master behind some the senseless moves made by Emifiele…eg: unnecessarily punishing and killing innocent Nigerians by making them use naira to buy unavailable new naira notes.

There is nothing worse than being a wicked man and a dumb asss! This should be added to the dictionary as the definition of Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by imbless: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
This clueless dullard, the stupid man that took this country back to stone age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Cjayboy: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
He ran to London so that they remove that stuff...

If you know; you know..
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Triplerg: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
If you like relocate to Mars, you are irrelevant now.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
No rest for the wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.