Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari (56919 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) / Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by themanderon: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
The good book has already said there is no peace for the wicked. No matter where he runs to on earth the faces of those he killed will continue to hunt him. Wicked soul.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Edusouls(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hahahaha Nigerians ungrateful fools, aby buhari na devil, now everyone don Dey cry buhari buhari, na just one month oooo, una never see something
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Nuheights(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hypocrate
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by munphildusky: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
We know you, jubril. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by tnerro1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wasted 8 years…..spits
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by MatrixCircle: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
No peace for the wicked.

You need to explain to Nigerians the " Glitches" that Mahmoud used to rig election.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
ezegold4we:
Buhari is the worst thing that can befall any Nation,

Since he Left office, Boko Haram and bandit's are no longer killing Nigerians,.

Keep quiet 🤐 Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Musaspp(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
After helping to rig the election. You shall never have rest, insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Who ask u pls keep to ursef
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Harmless1b(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hmm... I smell lies
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by 9ty4our: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
You are not ashamed of yourself that you japa to a country that has steady power supply and good amenities after ruling Nigeria for 8 miserable years.. With all due respect sir, you are a big fool sir.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by nomolos92: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/29/why-i-ran-away-from-daura-to-london-buhari/

This administration is choking Buhari and his family and the monkeys in agbado kingdom
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Shikena(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Na so WAEC and JAMB self no take understand your posts, weh don grin grin

shortgun:

Oga quit my mention, it's not my fault that you lack the mental capacity to understand what I wrote in my post...
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Subonbon(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
You will never stop running... Antelope
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Tundex911: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Even if you run go JUPITER death go reach there...
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Menclothing: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Go To Niger republic not London

Did u fly economy to London ??
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Akpacha(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Those he called visitors were his voters, he no longer need them, no more elections. Worst president ever!
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Omoolaissagoal: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

Can you stop posting anything from the self aclaimed good man with evil policies
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Blackmercyvelly: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
NO REST FOR WICKED MAN , YOU WILL NOT REST
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Blackmercyvelly: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
NO REST FOR WICKED MAN , YOU WILL NOT REST grin grin grin
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Xox1945(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Very stupid and useless is equal to shameless man
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by fijihems: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
DeAdvokate:
But we were told he has no house apart from Nigeria. Still packaging this man as a saint. So no any quite place in Nigeria? Dey joke....Buhari failed himself not just Nigerians. He will look back one day and realised he wasted 8 years of Nigeria's path to progress

Buhari doesn't really care. As far as he knows, he has done his absolute best. However he could not have given what he never had. His best is what he gave.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Emdebby2: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
You will still run away from London.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by MasterTeeUSA: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nigerians love gossip so I am sure they will keep calling and coming...Baba wants to rest

ijustdey:

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Rossikk(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
Why did you not go to Obudu or Tinapia to rest instead of going to another man's country to rest.

Or another country in Africa? There are numerous places to chill in Africa.

But no. It must be London. Colonial mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by ifeco4(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Confirm4real(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
That's where you will finally kick the bucket...
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Newness2019: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

SIR, HOW CAN YOU FIND PEACE WHEN CREATED TUMOIL IN NIGERIA BEFORE LIVING ?

MAY YOU ALWAYS FIND THE KIND OF PEACE YOU CREATED AND LEFT NIGERIANS WITH, ALL YOUR LIFE.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Very useless man. Tall for nothing.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by SIONKPO1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Why not go to Afghanistan
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by geementontop(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
If you like. Run To hell. For all we care, you have done your worst and we don't even expect you to be in Nigeria 🇳🇬 you have so much to wreck us ,what are you doing here again you better leave this country and run to wherever you want to run to especially hell? To hell with you.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Konjiboii: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Baba sef don japa go London dey do caregiver worker make una dey dia make pant wear una. APC supporters are daft by default and e no go still better for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.