Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari (56917 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) / Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by zomby(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Obasanjo is another old for nothing! A man that thought he was bigger than God.
He is among the group of people that prefer to see Nigeria to continue to stay under the water…just for them to stay relevant.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by JohnBullMySon: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
So Buhari has officially 'jakpa'd grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by zomby(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Where are all the ELLU-P modafokers?
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by zomby(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
List of people that will prefer Nigeria to remain a failed state:

1. Obasanjo
2. The ELLU-P senseless crew (Labor Party and the Igbosasss people)
3. Buhari
4. Bode George
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/29/why-i-ran-away-from-daura-to-london-buhari/

And you can not close your Gate

and going to London have nothing to do to probe hanging on your Government neck

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by ruffDiamond: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
That kunu sipping,gworo, eating,cow loving bastard failure of former head of craze no go ever see rest in Sha Allah angry not even in that so called quiet London,yep,NO PEACE FOR WICKED!!!they run when no one pursues!

Iyalaya Oshi angry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by woolinla(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Shebi na Niger u be wan go before
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by bdon12: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by 3rockets(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Run rabbit, run!
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by sevenseas(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
wow.. Sai baba don japa too. cool cool

Make I go get my pali... I must japa now now
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Godfullsam(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
shortgun:

“It remains his wish that he be allowed to have his needed rest, and for the Tinubu administration to have the right atmosphere to work on the realisation of the promises they made.”

With the statement above is clear that even Buhari who is failure doesn't believe Tinubu is fit for the office of President and lacks the capacity to lead the country.

It is either you have a terribly low IQ or you have deliberately allowed hatred to ruin your sense of reasoning if this is your interpretation of the above statement.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by floramorgan315(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Useless fool
The worst president in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Juju70(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
quiet place kee u dia!

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Elidrisy20: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
You ran away because of hello turji
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Toktee(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by NaziNaptu2: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
The idiot ran away from the country he destroyed because he has the means and the option. But what about the millions of citizens that have neither the option nor the means to escape from the HELL HOLE? These folks are left to deal with the aftermath of his destructive governance. I hope this serves as a lesson to those of you who support and love your oppressors in a special way that when it's all said and done, you and your family are the ones that will suffer. Where are all the Sai Baba M0R0NS? I am certain now that they are all saying, "Kai Baba!"

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by freemanq(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Just continue with the running
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by lexy2014: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/29/why-i-ran-away-from-daura-to-london-buhari/

Which house is he staying in London? I thought they said buhari has only one house in Daura? Where did he get the money he is using for his upkeep in London?
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by mysteriousD: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
If only those people visiting were taken out of poverty with the right policies...unfortunately most have come to ask for money...
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by oyekan1997(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
e ni nisinmi sir
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by shortgun(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Godfullsam:

It is either you have a terribly low IQ or you have deliberately allowed hatred to ruin your sense of reasoning if this is your interpretation of the above statement.
Mehn, I am tired of explaining this simple statement to unintelligent people like you angry
When a former president, whose political party is in power choose to disassociate himself from promises made by members of his political party....
what does that tell you?
Do you understand now or should I get an interpreter?
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by 9jahotblog: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
After you destroyed Nigeria finish, you japa straight to London. Ika gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by diamondvil(f): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Abeg where is righteousness....? Haven't heard from him in this space for long now
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by dododawa1: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
No peace for d WICKED
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by HRMK: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
but buhari said he has no properties abroad?is he lodging in hotel or with friends like tinubu who has lots of properties abroad?nigeria could now see their folly!i thought these foreign countries said they would ban members of buhari's administration from coming to their country?what has changed that decision?
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by ManOfSon: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
If he isn't a useless failure, may be he could have gone to a quiet area in Jos or Calabar to rest. Do I even believe this story? Buhari lies every time he says something.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by askolly(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
I pray u regret what you did to this country, now you can't stay in Nigeria again. You wi see what God wi do for you
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by 00FFT00(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
What happened to Niger republic?. You gave them railway for nothing?.
Fish brain, corrupt liar.
Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Henry22(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Useless heediot to ever walk the earth

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by magzey: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.... U have tried as a president, if you like go moon, we don't care.....
All we want is for Tinubu to allow us to breathe 🙈
Breath you be Ajebotar before? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by Edusouls(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hezzyluv:
People eyes don see shege for this one month we Don dey miss you already. kiss
abby buhari Dey wicked? Una never see something, I never reach one month oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.