Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19577 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by oguguamlov: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2011
Candyness, is that you cant spell "ogugua" or you are just up to mischief? The gal has not said anything to you, leave her alone, you don't wrestle with the creator, he has made my Ogugua intelligent and beautiful and, you cant beat it ,so stop the hating.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2011
oguguamlov:

Candyness, is that you cant spell "ogugua" or you are just up to mischief? The gal has not said anything to you, leave her alone, you don't wrestle with the creator, he has made my Ogugua intelligent and beautiful and, you cant beat it ,so stop the hating.

Now hold up oguguamlova.  I guess you her husband. How can Ogugaga be intelligent when you've never met her in person nor seen her in real life. Y'all should quit livin in fantasy land and get real. From her profile, all I see is a long hair chick dominate by rashes on dust mites on her face. She aint all that and have seen better. Come  down to NY and get with the programme. You see me in person and I can assure your wide mouth would be open, no doubt. If Ogugaga is what you call beauty in your region then I rest my case. have a Good day sir.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2011
@candynought
It's funny how you say one can't judge another if he/she has not been met yet you want us to judge you without meeting you. Every word that proceeds from your mouth is as vile as you.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by oguguamlov: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
oguguamlov:

Candyness:

Now hold up oguguamlova.  I guess you her husband. How can Ogugaga be intelligent when you've never met her in person nor seen her in real life. Y'all should quit livin in fantasy land and get real. From her profile, all I see is a long hair chick dominate by rashes on dust mites on her face. She aint all that and have seen better. Come  down to NY and get with the programme. You see me in person and I can assure your wide mouth would be open, no doubt. If Ogugaga is what you call beauty in your region then I rest my case. have a Good day sir.

Any way that is your own view i have mine. I must not come over to new york to see beautiful and intelligent chicks, they can be anywhere. i have seen one in Ogugua. I wonder what you said you are seeing on her profile,if i may ask,do you have eyes? grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by pwiz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
Candyness:

Me i dey NY presently, make i see that Beauty Nwane,huh?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by BABE3: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2011
Candyness:

Now hold up oguguamlova.  I guess you her husband. How can Ogugaga be intelligent when you've never met her in person nor seen her in real life. Y'all should quit livin in fantasy land and get real. From her profile, all I see is a long hair chick dominate by rashes on dust mites on her face. She aint all that and have seen better. Come  down to NY and get with the programme.  You see me in person and I can assure your wide mouth would be open, no doubt. If Ogugaga is what you call beauty in your region then I rest my case. have a Good day sir.

Nne, wetin dey worry you sef?  grin What exactly is your stress? Beauty is Subjective. Aight? If they think she's gorgegous, that is their opinion. Quit making yourself appear like a depressed hater.

If I see you in person, I'll have my mouth closed. You see? You see yourself as the "most beautiful babe in the Universe", and I don't. That's the way it is sweety. wink

@ Everyone else attacking City Girl; Stap it! lol. She's entitled to her opinion as you are entitled to yours. She shouldn't be "crucified" for suffering from High-self esteem and saying Ogugua ain't all that.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
BABE!:

Nne, wetin dey worry you sef? grin What exactly is your stress? Beauty is Subjective. Aight? If they think she's gorgegous, that is their opinion. Quit making yourself appear like a depressed hater.

If I see you in person, I'll have my mouth closed. You see? You see yourself as the "most beautiful babe in the Universe", and I don't. That's the way it is sweety. wink

@ Everyone else attacking City Girl; Stap it! lol. She's entitled to her opinion as you are entitled to yours. She shouldn't be "crucified" for suffering from High-self esteem and saying Ogugua ain't all that.

nice!!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
BABE!:

Nne, wetin dey worry you sef?  grin What exactly is your stress? Beauty is Subjective. Aight? If they think she's gorgegous, that is their opinion. Quit making yourself appear like a depressed hater.

This is true. Everyone is entitled to their opinion . . .

No matter how stupid, ignorant, disrespectful, immature, uneducated and meaningless it is grin

She is a glutton for punishment.

No be me wey beg burger grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
Candyness:

Bunches of Nairaland  rejects: 2buff /apocalypse/ cantell /Da_b¤§§.  I guess they all from the same tribe
*shivers* Blood of jesus!
Another aj babe in disguise.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by pendo89(f): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
This is a very funny and crazy thread.Every post leaves me with cracked ribs!!

Stopita! grin

I heard stopita in a nollywood film. hahaha means stop it.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
Cast your votes here for the sexiest female now. Look up, its the polls please lets make it rain wink wink wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2011
i cant see any of their pics
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Well, i have Cast my Vote , DYT all the way. . . . smiley[/size]
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=102167

I wish I added this sexy man. Nice fit triceps and facial physique
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by paraphase(m): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
Egbami o
Why am I not on this list?
Ok Now I know Im one ugly being sad
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by emofine(f): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
are nominees permitted to vote for themselves? tongue
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2011
paraphase:

Egbami o
Why am I not on this list?
Ok Now I know Im one ugly being sad

I wonder
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2011
chillaz:

@Debosky, nice pix u gat. @Toba i thought your a guy, is that girl your,+++?
well it depends on my mood. I can play both roles without conflict. I just checked your profile pixs and found u irresistable. Are u single and available? tongue as regards your 2nd question, i'll ans it offline
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
adaobi123:

I wonder
With those glasses, you look a lot like a geek.(no offense). Just pointing out the obvious.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
adaobi123:

I wonder
With those glasses, you look a lot like a geek.(no offense). Just pointing out the obvious.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2011
cantell:

because i am one wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^ The geek shall inherit the earth.
Best believe that.  wink

Gone are the days of tom-jockery.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2011
Lax75 on Today at 12 45 am:
Chillaz, Nice picture and cute face (if that is you ). Don't want to make the same mistake I made with toba
which mistake? who told u im a guy or a lady? what if im both?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
2buff:

^^ The geek shall inherit the earth.
Best believe that.  wink

Gone are the days of tom-jockery.

hahaha LOOL
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=13pt]The list is not complete please. . . .we have so many sexxxy people on this forum that didn't show up . undecided[/size]
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
Why am I on the list?
I ugly [b]dai [/b]and I'm luving it!  grin

Gone are the days of pweety boys cheesy
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by paraphase(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
I wonder
So I wonder too
The list is so incomplete without me cheesy Lol
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by LordReed(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
How come Rokiatu is not on this list?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 16, 2011
ms darkskin and dyt!  grin

@2buff, you are far from ugly. tongue
i've heard of 'modesty' but come on! grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrsChima1(f): 4:57am On Oct 16, 2011
Finally Ms. Darkskin on the list!!! But------Rokiatu is missing on the list. angry

Ms. Dee drop it like it hoooooot. wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by violent(m): 5:00am On Oct 16, 2011
I'd go for BABE!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Evagreenfields: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2011
@Ogugua i loveee ur nerdy look. U make me wana bring mine alive. *nw searching for my glasses*

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song / 2019 Grammys: Seun Kuti Loses Out In ‘World Music’ Category / D'banj Made Me Don Jazzy - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.