Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19578 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
Candyness:

your profile says it all. you are foolish

The profile is a warning to empty heads (oops sorry commodity sellers) like you . . . foolishness will not be tolerated on these boards.
go sell your wares elsewhere. Claims to work on the NYSE and suddenly thinks she has arrived . . . grin such foolishness must be flogged out of you.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2011
Brothers leave this, a talk about positive pictures like Snazzy I find completely beautiful
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^ I'd rather talk about you mon sherri. wink
Just next time we talk on fb, don't try to make me vote for random things.
Makes me feel you only like me for my votes angry
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^lol. Before nko? Women sabi use person like tissue paper.
Don't know about her though.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
2buff I like you don't worry brother smiley
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! cheesy . . . . gosh! my poor ribz!!

Funny how much panadol pple drink online . . .

Nwayz @Debosky and all odaz mentioning names . . .me nko? i no sexy? cheesy
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by debosky(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2011
Creamish:

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! cheesy . . . . gosh! my poor ribz!!

Funny how much panadol pple drink online . . .

Nwayz @Debosky and all odaz mentioning names . . .me nko? i no sexy? cheesy

Your own pass sexy, , , ,na segzzie be your own case. wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2011
debosky:

Your own pass sexy, , , ,na segzzie be your own case. wink

. . . who can beat dat? cool
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2011
^^ kiss kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2011
Bunches of Nairaland rejects: 2buff /apocalypse/ cantell /Da_b¤§§. I guess they all from the same tribe
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2011
Nayah:

^^ kiss kiss

right back @ ya darl . . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2011
How are you love your name "Creamish" lol
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2011
why thanx! smiley . . im good. . . .u?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2011
Yeah I'm fine too honey what about your week end?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2011
Its goin to be a busy one . . .my younger sis is having her Court wedding 2mrw . . . . cheesy
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2011
hey Congrats!! sister wish I could be there smiley
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2011
Thankx. . . no issues . . she'll feel ur presence. Im thinking the OP will b wondering how our gist relates with the topic . . . lolz grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2011
Candyness:

Bunches of Nairaland rejects: 2buff /apocalypse/ cantell /Da_b¤§§. I guess they all from the same tribe

Hahahahaha @ Bunches of nairaland rejects
Gurl you can't work at OOSE - Oshodi Oke stock exchange - with this kind gramnar wey you dey talk
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by NET1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
lol @ all the replies here.

Where do I even fall sef? The 'Good', the 'Bad' or the 'Ugly'?

.NET
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
Candyness:

Bunches of Nairaland  rejects: 2buff /apocalypse/ cantell /Da_b¤§§.  I guess they all from the same tribe

Bless you chile   smiley
May your stocks not crash in Jesus name.

Be a dear and buy me a lambo when you start stacking that mad paper grin kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
Ok why didnt anyone mention my name? angry
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by zealot4me(f): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
^too foolish to be true

.NET:

lol @ all the replies here.

Where do I even fall sef? The 'Good', the 'Bad' or the 'Ugly'?

.NET

all join grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
Candyness:

I didn't know the NYSE employs people who butcher the English language. Please, Ladies and G's, I beg and biko, someone should buy this broad Rosetta Stone for christmas. I am begging you all. embarassed
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by NET1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2011
zealot, you are not well. cheesy . wow. Been ages since I saw such straight legs. I'm imagining what how the face and curves look.

.NET
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by debosky(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2011
Lax75:

I didn't know the NYSE employs people who butcher the English language. Please, Ladies and G's, I beg and biko, someone should buy this broad Rosetta Stone for christmas. I am begging you all. embarassed

Rosetta gini? I think she should start with 2D exercise book and 'the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog'. cheesy

If she passes that test then we can consider getting her Queen Primer for Christmas. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by NET1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2011
debosky:

Rosetta gini? I think she should start with 2D exercise book and 'the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog'. cheesy

If she passes that test then we can consider getting her Queen Primer for Christmas. grin

Bros, abeg e don do na? cheesy Make una try pity this gurl na abeg?  cheesy cheesy I doubt she can stand the barrage of inter-continental ballistic missiles you guys have been launching at her for 2 days now.

Oya, candyluv, apologize to the house and receive a welcome-back party smiley.

Meanwhile, debosky, this your picshure dey hot like fire o cheesy wink.

.NET
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
debosky:

Bro,

I was even being generous, considering the price of Rosetta Stone. I think Dr. Seus' 'cat in the hat' would be a worthy gift. What say you? grin

Great gift for an employee of NYSE, alias [b]N[/b]yash [b]Y[/b]ou [b]S[/b]peedily [b]E[/b]xpress grin

Nice suit bros. Please pity CandyLESS and dash her some 'crumbs' of class. Biko grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
.NET:

Bros, abeg e don do na? cheesy Make una try pity this gurl na abeg? cheesy cheesy I doubt she can stand the barrage of inter-continental ballistic missiles you guys have been launching at her for 2 days now.

.NET

As I stated earlier in this thread: "No be me wey beg burger." grin

Discussion continues . . . . . grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by debosky(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
Lax75:

Bro,

I was even being generous, considering the price of Rosetta Stone. I think Dr. Seus' 'cat in the hat' would be a worthy gift. What say you? grin

Great gift for an employee of NYSE, alias [b]N[/b]yash [b]Y[/b]ou [b]S[/b]peedily [b]E[/b]xpress grin

Nice suit bros. Please pity CandyLESS and dash her some 'crumbs' of class. Biko grin

Cat in the hat is a worthy compromise. . . .but to save costs let's find a used one. grin

As for the NYSE you described. . . .surely nyashing has not become a traded commodity? cheesy cheesy

@ .NET

No bashing at all. . . .just some light entertainment on a Friday afternoon/evening. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dondav(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2011
@op, it's dondav
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2011
.NET:
Bros, abeg e don do na? cheesy Make una try pity this gurl na abeg?  cheesy cheesy I doubt she can stand the barrage of inter-continental ballistic missiles you guys have been launching at her for 2 days now.

.NET

They'll get tired soon, don't worry lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

D'banj Made Me Don Jazzy - Don Jazzy / Desmond Elliot Hangs Out With Corpers In Lagos, Shares Adorable Moment With Them / Yemi Alade Looking Radiant In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.