Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19570 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2011
cantell:

Thats one hell of a silly opinion. Can you imagine?
From the look of her posture in that pic, she's not more than 5feet!
She has the bloody guts to talk about taste.
its not her fault,
S.m.h
Shey u guys were admiring her?
tpia@:

lets not make the thread about tpia, thanks.

though some are waanking to my photo sha.

but what to expect from s.ex addicted buffoons.
abeg!!!! Dont make urself important.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
Lax75:

This is obviously an example that kills the assumption that guys ONLY look at what is on a woman's outside. I would say the reason why guys gravitate towards sister Nayah's milkshake is because her inner beauty and positive spirit amplifies her outer beauty. She is positive, humble, intelligent and wise (at least online, don't know her offline). She is not typical, and ordinary like your average chick who thinks that all it takes to attract and keep men are BATs (i.e. B.oo.bs, @ss and Thighs). She doesn't attempt to elevate herself by putting down other people (especially other women). I would say, this is the reason why NL guys find her sexiness absolute.

I DID (past tense) like candyness' picture (note: I said picture and I never said she is the sexiest). But like many chicks out there who seem to be attractive on the outside to the point where it seems like they shine, she just got dimmer and dimmer the more she opened up her mouth on here (quote from Candyness: the females on Niaraland have nothin to write home about. They just ok .please dont hate the messenger). One thing that makes a woman unattractive is putting down other women, in a pathetic attempt to make herself appear attractive. I think a lot of broads could use a tip or two by echoing the attitudes of REAL sexy sisters like Nayah, Ogugua and Pendo89.

My two cents.

Guy you just won the best post for the year ,
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
Lax75:

This is obviously an example that kills the assumption that guys ONLY look at what is on a woman's outside. I would say the reason why guys gravitate towards sister Nayah's milkshake is because her inner beauty and positive spirit amplifies her outer beauty. She is positive, humble, intelligent and wise (at least online, don't know her offline). She is not typical, and ordinary like your average chick who thinks that all it takes to attract and keep men are BATs (i.e. B.oo.bs, @ss and Thighs). She doesn't attempt to elevate herself by putting down other people (especially other women). I would say, this is the reason why NL guys find her sexiness absolute.

I DID (past tense) like candyness' picture (note: I said picture and I never said she is the sexiest). But like many chicks out there who seem to be attractive on the outside to the point where it seems like they shine, she just got dimmer and dimmer the more she opened up her mouth on here (quote from Candyness: the females on Niaraland have nothin to write home about. They just ok .please dont hate the messenger). One thing that makes a woman unattractive is putting down other women, in a pathetic attempt to make herself appear attractive. I think a lot of broads could use a tip or two by echoing the attitudes of REAL sexy sisters like Nayah, Ogugua and Pendo89.

My two cents.

Your lame azz opinion means nothing.    Am hot and a well paid City chick. And if you must know, go educate yourself by looking up the meaning of:: NYSE.  Thats where I work.  When you get to that level in life, let me know and I can help you. Good day!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
Candyness:

Your lame azz opinion means nothing. Am hot and a well paid City chick. And if you must know, go educate yourself by looking up the meaning of:: NYSE. Thats where I work. When you get to that level in life, let me know and I can help you. Good day!
i find that hard to belive cos frm ur profile pic u look mo like an ashi
No offence!!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
Candyness:

Your lame azz opinion means nothing. Am hot and a well paid City chick. And if you must know, go educate yourself by looking up the meaning of:: NYSE. Thats where I work. When you get to that level in life, let me know and I can help you. Good day!

LMAO!!!!

You see what I mean The more she opens up her mouth, she gets dimmer and dimmer. Women who are sexy KNOW they are sexy. They don't even have to go round blowing their own trumpet because guys/admirers do that on their behalf.

Note to CandyLESS:- You blowing your own trumpet is the equivalent of a dude riding round in his bently with a sign on his door saying "I'm rich b.i.t.ch!"

What a waste, if you even had 1/10th of the attitude, intellect, humility, wisdom and positive spirit of Nayah, Pendo89 or Ogugua, I would gladly post you on a billboard. But with your "package," you're not even worthy enough to be in my trash can.

Beast of no Nation!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
Da boss you get time for this chick , you can tell by her words that she's as razz as they come

@ creamish
I dey vex for the girl , everything she spits is trash. I mean who says " you have no swag". Nice handle though
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:

Da boss you get time for this chick , you can tell by her words that she's as razz as they come

@ creamish
I dey vex for the girl , everything she spits is trash. I mean who says " you have no swag". Nice handle though

Bros,

She is a comedian. And she is broke. Trust me. Take a look at the cheap @ss chair she is sitting on that was made in Beijing. Only broke broads call themselves "city chick." She's probably in ojuelegba somewhere.

What an intellectually bankrupt, financially deficient, broke @ss pseudo-twit in heels.

Blood unbelievable!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by pendo89(f): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
Candyness:

NYSE.  Thats where I work.  When you get to that level in life, let me know and I can help you. Good day!

Wow.thats so cool Candy. Congrats. smiley
sorry but I will go offtopic a bit. Have you met Robert Darling with his craze?  grin
Have you read the caveat on his sign? would you do such a thing on wall street if you were him cz I really like his guts.  grin
If you meet him please tell hm to remove the ring and increase his chances otherwise no hope for him
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2011
Nah Madam Fickle, aint putting Out my Pic at the Moment -- Gotta give some Haterz the Deuces and take a hike!! cool
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tardell007(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2011
mumu,shw urself!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by SAFO(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
Candy you're maybe a 5 or 6. I don't know what dude's been blowing your head up ma, but you're not a dimepiece.

I could see you maybe as a jumpoff, but your attitude is stank. Dudes be probably fkking over u left n right because of that stank azz attitude.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^

SAFOzee.

You're even being generous dashing that payless a 5/6. She's sitting on her wanna-be gooseneck chair from beijing with her faux-silk hankerchief ribbon she uses to replace the belt she can't afford.

[b]N[/b]ew [b]Y[/b]ork [b]S[/b]tock [b]E[/b]xchange ko, [b]N[/b]yash [b]Y[/b]ou [b]S[/b]peedily [b]E[/b]xpress ni.

Ponmo lips!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
All my life, I have witnessed a rule, and that is that the emptiest vases make the most noise when hit.  smiley

I don cup money pass a lot of people on here yet not once will you hear me start talking foolishness about how much I'm balling more than another person or start using that as a reason to blow my horn. Only either extreme lack or extreme childishness prompts such courses of action.

And where you work doesn't determine much and really isn't something to be prideful about, because you could be fired from your NYSE receptionist position (or wuteva it is, it don't matter) the next day. You [b]cannot [/b]understand neither can you relate with the word "balling" unless you have successfully employed yourself and you don't have to live paycheck to paycheck.

Sorry @Candyluv just had to say this. kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
anyone can work at the NYSE, it is what you do there that counts. Even the doorman can claim to work there too eh
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
davidylan:

anyone can work at the NYSE, it is what you do there that counts. Even the doorman can claim to work there too eh

Sorry but you sound like an idiooot and thank God you just exposed your stupidity. Find oout what it takes to be a Commodities Trader which is what I do  and then come back and chat to me. If being a door man is all you can think of then I feel sorry for where life takes you. Hate me all you want, it means nothing.  I guess you were foolishly raised to look down on females. Y'all stupid.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
Candyness:

Sorry but you sound like an idiooot and thank God you just exposed your stupidity. Find oout what it takes to be a Commodities Trader which is what I do and then come back and chat to me. If being a door man is all you can think of then I feel sorry for where life takes you. Hate me all you want, it means nothing. I guess its becuase u hguys have a habbit on lookin down on females. Y'all silly.

relax. no one really cares what you do. you're the one flashing the advert everywhere. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by debosky(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
Commodities trader? cheesy

Wheat is a commodity - I guess Mallam Musa with his wheat shop in Kano is also a commodities trader. grin grin

@ topic

There is only one winner - her name is ennyluv so go check out her profile. cool cool
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
davidylan:

relax. no one really cares what you do. you're the one flashing the advert everywhere.  grin

your profile says it all. you are foolish
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
I'm surprised no one mentioned Cantell. Or is this thread only giving credit to gals?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^ Hush now!  angry

Take this kiss and go sit in the corner  kiss tongue
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
That was me attempting to get the thread back on track. I'm serious about Cantell though lol. *walks out for now*
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
@candynought
You are barking up the wrong tree , you are not even well equiped for a battle of wits with davidlyan  let alone anyone who has posted on this thread.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2011
debosky:

Commodities trader? cheesy

Wheat is a commodity - I guess Mallam Musa with his wheat shop in Kano is also a commodities trader. grin grin

@ topic

There is only one winner - her name is ennyluv so go check out her profile. cool cool

Wow! LMAO!! Now she's a commodity's trader.

Then again it makes sense. I didn't know chicken-head was also a commodity traded on wall street.  grin

But be careful though, I heard that commodity is in the penny stocks league. And you know how penny stocks plummet religously  grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2011
davidylan:

doorman?
Cleaner is mo like its.
I just dey laff
Telling everyone she is rich and works @ microsoft abi na barclays on a faceless forum is  Plain stup!dity
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
@lax75 you mean you actually went to search NL for this person's profile?

o boy u get time sha grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
2buff:

@lax75 you mean you actually went to search NL for this person's profile?

o boy u get time sha grin

Dude, why the insult na? I don't search for nonentities grin

She simply made herself known when she made a couple of comments on this thread. I looked at her profile and initially complimented her picture. That is until she opened up her sewage trap and started "vomitting" her ingredients. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
tardell007:

mumu,shw urself!

Fella that was a Sinister Jab at moi, bet u'ldnt want a War wiv me In here?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
Candyness, it sucks to be you right now.
Guys, seriously speaking, e don do!(2buff,davidylan & apocalypse pls take note)
Leave the NYSC corper alone.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^

Bros,

Ever heard of the saying "don't start nothing you can't finish?" Na she start am. Therefore it isn't over until it is over.  No be me wey beg burger grin

to be continued . . . . .
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
cantell:

What did I do? undecided I only said one thing. I have no beef with the cutey. cheesy
Leave that to the other 2 blokes.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
cantell:

Roger that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos / Osagz Says Teni Doesn’t Have The Looks Of A Singer / Damisire Afolayan's 6th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.