Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) (2703 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) / U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by kyber(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Puss in her username dey enter ur eye, abi?😏

AshawoBoy.😒
Nooo
Seems we have this kind of chemistry
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Shedrack777: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2023
Anny69:
I'll manage snoring. Most sex addicts aren't loyal.
siste, the flyin day you will stop looking for a loyal man, is the day you will have everlasting peace of mind.
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Jaybee3456: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2023
Bleep o lol
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Anny69: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2023
Shedrack777:
siste, the flyin day you will stop looking for a loyal man, is the day you will have everlasting peace of mind.
I'm not searching for one because I have one already. smiley
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2023
Snoring
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Popesuccess(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Bros op dey say sex addiction

You nor know wetin you take dey play

The rest can be managed and as time goes on solution can come but that sex addiction from a woman go drain your blood till the end of time ...no solution bro

Bros dildoo nor dey do the work for them
Na the real thing a nymphomaniac dey find
She will be Sleeping with every man she see including relations. He doesn't know what he is saying. I will prefare Snoring.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbors Wife On My Bed / If You Have 15 Million Today What Will You Buy First? / What's The Hype Behind The Game Of Chess? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.