Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy (29009 Views)

When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by AImiron: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
I don't keep friends, just business partners, shayo buddies, nothing like real friends, my babe and my siblings are my inner circle. I can't relate

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by jaeyking(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by IbileIfe: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
When I became broke.
99% of them did not say Happy Birthday on my birthday.
One of the most evil ones did not even pay me condolence visit when my elder brother passed on in 2017. She said she forgot the address to my residence. Where she had visited and spent hours when we were planning our trip for Focus on Nollywood in London.
Majority of friends in Nigeria are fair weather friends or friends for benefits.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by WorldRichest: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
I have friends who have done for me what family and relatives have not. These friends are more than blood brothers.

so, as there are very many bad people, there are also very very good people

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by faceLAGOS: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
I don’t keep friends.

Only allies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Sammy5413(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Just the moment I noticed I was the fake friend

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by mariahAngel(f): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
AImiron:
I don't keep friends, just business partners, shayo buddies, nothing like real friends, my babe and my siblings are my inner circle. I can't relate

Shaa be careful with your "shayo buddies". undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by goodmike7: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
We have known for a pretty long time, but recently I discovered there is more to it...
He is currently dating my ex girl, he calls me just for gossips but when opportunity strikes my number is invalid.
Anyone I know through him, no matter how much respect they had for me suddenly starts disrespecting me.
We have never visited each other not for once.
he will never speak good of me to anyome.
Divulges all what I tell him to others and tries to make me an enemy to a lot of people out of fear or what he stands to gain.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Confirm4real(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
When you find yourself in circumstances that's when you know you don't have friends...

Even family relatives no go send you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by EMMARNUEL: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Na wa o... I had this friend that was so rich, i asked him to put me along make i de like am even if its in the long run... Nigga would rather send me 50k for upkeep than show me how to fish, i begged him on several occasion but it was futile, then i new he was a frienemy..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by ifinger: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
A lady I dated at work spent on her and we banged only to find out she was a spy to another guy in same office conveying our office gossip to him ! She even threatened to expose me when I found out then I seized all communication with the Baga ! Bared her on every channel

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Wizywiz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The moment a man goes broke,na then he go realize say na only am him mama born on his birthday.
true talk bro....that's when u realize that most times the true friends u ve got are ur siblings and parents.....fake friends everywhere...some even pray secretly for u not to progress

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Omoolaissagoal: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Well, she was my neighbor a woman, we relate well ,I always, keep my room keys with her to avoid misplacing, then she greet me with cheers , until the holy Spirit told me he is not genuine,i should to observe her very well, since I just got to the house , I shrugged at first but obey......then i see scary things.

Such as she asking too many questions about me, telling me things I didn't tell her about myself, getting angry at me the following day I pray midnight, she killing two chicken and giving me the bottom part,and many

3 Likes

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by AZControversial(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
undecided

Hmmph!!

Mine was in my former neighbourhood long ago. He was in a competition with me almost all the time. It took me a while to realise it coz i thought he had a good heart.

It dawned on me finally, when we were seeking admission into university. God did it and i got in first. But it only got worse for our friendship. Witch- hunting at its peak.... looking for avenues to discredit me, sometimes even publicly.

When we relocated, everytime i went to visit him, he was NEVER home. I cut him off for good.

By the time he was in school, he began showing a friendly side.... by snubbing him, he realised we weren't on the same level any more.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by goodmike7: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Na wa o... I had this friend that was so rich, i asked him to put me along make i de like am even if its in the long run... Nigga would rather send me 50k for upkeep than show me how to fish, i begged him on several occasion but it was futile, then i new he was a frienemy..

I dont blame him ooo at least you sends you money, what about the ones who will have and will never send you a cent, they would rather buy you alcohol..he might be protecting his interest which is normal,the way you be now id he shows you,you go cast am.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Omoolaissagoal: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
He may not be your enemy but your real friend peradventure is source is bad and he doesn't want you to suffer like him later

25 Likes

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Killermamba: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
i sent my nigga to help inspect the car i saw online he
told me the car was great i trusted him and made payment for the car, 2 days later i returned home to see the ride my nigga help me inspect, only to see the scrab he bought for me, i didnt say anything i ask him to return the car, when it was time for refund it was there i knew my nigga bought the car cheaper than what i paid for it. i confronted him about it, he tried to lie about it but soon realised he was caught redhanded. my anger with him was that i gave him almost 30k that day he when to inspect the car, las las my nigga still go cut deal with the seller. i cut him off after that incident.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Emily22(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Back then in uni, I connected my generator to his room so that he can enjoy light at night he had only fan and laptop.

A year later, my generator got knocked and God so good, few weeks later ,he bought a small tiger gen.

I told him to share me light and he said NO.

NOTE : he enjoyed my gen for a whole year without paying shishi for fuel

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by pussyeater(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
superCleanworks:
police is your friend
Dey play oh

2 Likes

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by gaby(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Usually, gossiping is supposed to be done in the absence of the subject of the gossip.

You don see where dem dey gossip person right in front of am due to temporary circumstance? People wey you dey support when things soft oh. The story of my life.

Marriage crash...business yamutu...sotey I begin dey squat. If I wasn't strong-willed, suicide was an easy gateway. I see wetin dem dey call shege promax. But I jejely take my L in good fate while I kept on believing and learning from it all.

Na now I understand say God deliberately make me go through that point in my life wey I call school. If not for that training by God, those are the same people I would be rolling with and calling my "men" today, you can imagine.

Life big jare and na who create the life get the final say.

Do not ever dream of, or attempt to give in to giving up. Keep pushing, with an open and positive mindset laced with loads of gratitude and positive affirmations.

You'd be amazed at the 360 degrees turn around for the good you'd walk into.

I don't know how it happened, but I gained back everything I had lost plus respect back in less than 6 months. The restoration was surprising to everyone but never to me because I always believed.

This is my story.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by EMMARNUEL: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Omoolaissagoal:

He may not be your enemy but your real friend peradventure is source is bad and he doesn't want you to suffer like him later
I didnt write full details but let it slide that u wouldnt understand.
Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Ofadaman(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
VenExchangee:
The moment he Carried my ex when we broke up.
The moment he told people he gave me clothe to wear.

The moment I thought him something and he went to my back to start doing it.
The moment he started stalking all my girlfriends.

The moment I knew the moment

Always avoid friends who think they can date your ex or gf or women you have a crush on.
It's simply means they not just want what you have, they want it taken away. Some people hate you and may only stop when they also get something , but there are people who don't just want to gain, their only satisfaction is when you lose what you have or they take it from you. Run from those men

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by AImiron: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Shaa be careful with your "shayo buddies". undecided
we are social drinkers though, and i'm always careful
Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by pocohantas(f): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Thank God say na your fellow man do you this one. If na woman, your opening post for reach 200 pages.

1 Like

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Starboytwo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Even you, yes, you. Are you a good friend to your friend(s)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by spiceadole: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
I had an accident ,my car was terribly damaged.
I overheard her tell another colleague at work that she is happy I sold off my car as scrap.
At least,I will trek and jump public transport.
This is someone I called a friend.
I used to drive to her place and she would join me to work ,some days.

To her disappointment,I bought a new car within a month.
She feigned happiness and came around.
I shocked her .

Shame catch her.
I ended the friendship

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Uglybwoi: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Most of the people commenting are probably the "fake friends '

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Saintinoo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reminderz:
Share your experiences...

Here's mine: I'm always happy for him, even when he opened his own store and rented his own space, in fact, I was one of the first person to get there when he celebrated his winnings... I gave him the needed support and encouragement... I realised that anytime I got my own breakthroughs, he never celebrated me or does as if he noticed them...

I later found out he was even jealous of my own winnings despite how true I was to him... I cut off the relationship before I got stabbed in the back... I didn't really know where the envy or jealousy was coming from...

Mine is funny sha...

A friend I met in school, was having difficulties in academics, stood by him and help him even when everybody was mocking and making fun of his situation, he later got withdrawn though.

Few years later, he started planning against me, tried all he could to paint me bad around my girlfriend, did all he could to link her up with rich guys so she can leave me, this same guy goes about telling people how I always beg him for cloths and shoes, which are lies.

Later found out that he was sad that I couldn't help him with 1k some times ago, when I told him I was broke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Brushstrokes20: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
When he had nothing, He was always at my place 1st in the morning and last thing in the evening , oftentimes to seek for favour /assistance which I do obliged him UNCONDITIONALLY!.

the moment dude made lil bar, he went off the radar by ghosting me and I let him go his way in peace ever since !

# I'll rather walk alone than with a frENEMY cool👌

# Beware of freENEMIES / friendly foes / fair weather friends!

singing in Bob marley's voice 🎤 * your BEST friend could be your worst ENEMY......

6 Likes

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by Ijaya123: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
VenExchangee:
The moment he Carried my ex when we broke up.
The moment he told people he gave me clothe to wear.

The moment I thought him something and he went to my back to start doing it.
The moment he started stalking all my girlfriends.

The moment I knew the moment

taught

2 Likes

Re: Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy by VenExchangee: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ofadaman:

Always avoid friends who think they can date your ex or gf or women you have a crush on.
It's simply means they not just want what you have, they want it taken away. Some people hate you and may only stop when they also get something , but there are people who don't just want to gain, their only satisfaction is when you lose what you have or they take it from you. Run from those men

Exactly.
My friend oluchi did me alot.
It was last month them table e matter for me.
I feel like breaking his leg but I just keep quiet like nothing happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.