Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please (35660 Views)

I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Beey(f): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

A 34 years old married man still betwets. I need help please.
See a urologist soonest possible.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by highoctane: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

It's medically treated, by urologists

it is called Enuresis

Don't discuss this medical issue with so called general physician, only an urologist.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Zion243(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Set your alarm and wake up 12 noon to pray about it, even if it's 30 mins. Do it like 7 nights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Heineken(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Safyqueen:
The solution is simple but you need to be a Muslim first. If you are then contact me privately please.
Just imagine this. What's the meaning of what you just wrote? Na una dey spoil this life. I'm a Muslim too but wetin concern am to be Muslim first? Nawao
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Adeshi: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
30naira:

Happens to more people than you might think. Nobody really talks about it. This is coming from a urologist. It's not necessarily a medical problem. This is the advice I usually give.
1) do not drink fluids before bed. I.e after 8pm
2) Empty your bladder last thing before bed. Force yourself to pee.
3) set a daily alarm for 2am. When it rings, get up and pee.
Overtime. You ll have better control of your bladder.
It's really not something to be overly concerned with. I have seen it alot

I'm a bit relieved seeing this post from a urologist, do you think i still need to see one face to face?
I'd love if you can help. I'm in Lagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by merits(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Brother calm down let me give you a simple native way to cure bedwet.
Buy a tuber of yam,peel and cook it once it's done,sieve the water from the boiled yam into a cup or container and allow it to cool off then drink the water, that just it you will never bedwet again by God grace.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Paulpak34(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
My guy, I no go lie to you. This one na real spiritual problem and you need to consult ifa/oracle or you should pray hard so that this problem can be solved quickly.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Af0nja: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

This is a simple problem. Avoid drinking water two hours before sleep
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by michoim(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Go for deliverance...simple truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by sexyto(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Get corn silk boil and drink in the afternoon, pls read more on corn silk.
Use buscupan tablets at night, it helps to retain urine.
Set your alarm for 12 and 3 to wake up pee.
Best wishes.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Morbeta11(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Go and construct a belt of wall geckos and wear it round your waist very night for 6months....... grin

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by ChiefOkporghe: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hamachi:
shocked

You've got a problem here, and it's not an easy one to find a solution to. And it's a problem which I understand very well indeed.

As I see it there are three lines of attack here:

You need to see a doctor about it immediately to discuss some sort of intervention. For example, an enuresis alarm could help, but this is perhaps unlikely in the case of persistent primary nocturnal enuresis at your age. Alternatively, medication to slow down urine production at night could help.
Tell your wife-/husband-to-be about the problem in order to guage their reaction. You risk them rejecting you out of hand, but you might find that they are happy to live with the problem.
Remain single, ensuring that you don't have to tell anyone.
I'm 33, and have primary nocturnal enuresis. I have tried enuresis alarms at various stages of my life, without success. In my mid-20s I got into a relationship with a guy and it got to the stage that we wanted to sleep together. I'd already tried the first step above with an alarm, including when I was 25, but my bedwetting had persisted. And so I either had to tell him about it or back away and keep my secret. I chose to tell him, and luckily he accepted it; he could easily have walked away, but didn't. Eight years later we're still together, and my bedwetting still happens, but our relationship is strong enough and loving enough that we disregard it (and we also disregarded the one time it inexplicably happened to him!). I do take medication to reduce the risk of accidents, but only infrequently such as when we're away from home since long-term use is not recommended.

The choice is yours, but if you're going to share a bed then the other person needs to know in advance.

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by micflo28(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
I can teach you a sure routine to end ot. DM me
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Adeshi: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
OluAKGBGN:
Sorry brother, I had this same experience too. If you don't mind, what you should do is get 3 - 4 bitter leaf depending on how big the leaf, squeeze it with little water. Be taking it in the night two times in a week. And then, from 7:00pm everyday limit your water intake. Let these steps be part of your daily living. Good luck to you.....

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by IamAsiri: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Where in Nigeria are you?
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by iamL(f): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
hegelian:

worried in what context?? worried about your health or about her own ego??
this is what marriage is meant for..to help manage complexity that might be too hard to handle by one person... if your wife is worried cos of her own want and ego and not for your health and safety then you need to think again

You should ask him if he Informed the wife before they got married, and if the tables were turned if he won't be worried like the wife.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by livebullet(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
halaqasa:
Send me a mail

I will pray for you over the phone

Pls don't respond to this.... this is how they distract you from finding medical solution.
You can pray yourself. God will hea
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by ChiefOkporghe: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
joe120120:

O man go 2 market and buy clover, garlic, ginger and moringer leaves whether dry or fresh , cook all 4 20 minutes , bring it down , allow to cool but let it be warm and drink 2tms daily (first in morning bro food and last break bed) 4 ,1 month. Thanks
Note. Quality of all should be #100 each.

Well done.
But some might struggle to understand this.
Could you rewrite in more understandable way?
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by sexyteeola(f): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Where do you stay? Lagos??
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by torqque7(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Safyqueen:
The solution is simple but you need to be a Muslim first. If you are then contact me privately please.

Why must he be a Muslim first?if they had told you that you need to be a Christian first before you get treated at the hospital even for malaria I wonder if you will still be alive today. Wicked people everywhere,rubbish talk.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by keemson4(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mr Man!
No grammar here it's spiritual..
No more! No less! Cure it Spiritually pls for Age of yours it's abnormal for that to happens.
Go Spiritual I repeat! Look for honest ALFA or honest PASTOR. I'm an ALFA too so I know what I'm saying.

May GOD lead you to the right Path.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by quicksilver4luv: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
All u need is to contact Omo babamusa oyeolohun herbs cure for best solution, WhatsApp number 09058660101
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Tekkyboy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
This is spiritual, you need special spiritual attention... Message me let me link u up. You won't experience it again
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by heffem(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Okortor:
It's spiritual, pray and fast for 7days den come and thank me later.
... kwantunu

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Towerex(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
I understand your pain. My roommate in University had a similar issue. In his case they found out he was taking too much of sugar. So minimize your intake of sugar and see. Secondly avoid cold and drink less water before bedtime. Lastly, if you have offended any Girl in past, go beg for forgiveness.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Adeshi: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
adisabarber:

To stop bedwetting is not difficult. Just don't drink any liquid after 6pm. The main problem is how did you suddenly lose control of your bladder? That is what you should worry about.

Exactly what I'm worried about.. This is so new to me
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by James91: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Samantha124:
How can prayers help someone who's bedwetting? grin grin grin
There is nothing God can not do.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Stevengold(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Daniel7543:
Wear adult pampers anytime u wan sleep

This doesn't help bro.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Lama70(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bro, it happened to me at a time too. It was mental power or should I call it willpower that helped me. Though I was living alone I refused to tell anybody about it. I believed it could be resolved through my subconscious self and it did.

Don't ridicule yourself by telling everybody about it. You can see the annoying comments people are making. It's worse if anyone can identify you physically with the situation. The only problem is YOUR WIFE if she will understand. But I can assure you that if she cooperates with you at this level of your life(being married I mean) you may not remember it again. You won't even know how it stopped.

However, if your wife chooses to be problematic over it, then you may keep falling at night. The psychological effect would be difficult to bear and can push you over the brink. For sanity sake allow her to go if she cannot help you out of it through understanding. That is if she insists on going. But I know she won't go.

I won't talk about piritual or medical. But what I do know is that medical solutions and all the suggestions of precaution before sleep are merely speculations. The reason why people don't get over it quickly is as a result of the trauma of it's occurrence at night. Children who were not harassed have the tendency of outgrowing it more than those harassed and shamed publicly.

In your own case, you may have to cast your mind back to how you were treated when you were younger. If you grew up in the atmosphere I want to outline below, it's truama and love can easily cure it. That's why I mentioned your wife's understanding.

1) Face to face house.
2)Family house
3)Being a first child
4)Harsh parents who believe in shaming
5)Uneducated parents and other factors.

What most parents don't understand is that the human body systems vary.
I can almost bet with you that if you fall under any of the things listed above, your wife's love can just make it disappear before you guys know it. Her love can and will erase the past trauma while growing. and also the anxiety of not fumbling before her which is further triggering the childhood trauma of shame.

Show this piece to her and let her tell you genuinely that you should not worry that you will overcome it and you definitely will.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by WipKnot: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
lemon grass - Magical herb for bedwetting

Get lemon grass, very common.

Wash thoroughly with water to remove any dirt.
Again, wash with salt water to kill any germs.
Boil water - Put water on fire, once the water begins to boil, take it of the fire then add the lemon grass and leave for 15 minutes.

Please do not cook herbs it reduces it efficacy.

Sip as tea,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus / The Dangers Of Opening Bottles With Your Teeth (Photo) / Man Escapes Death After An Insect Bite In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.