Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please (35678 Views)

I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by emynike2001(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

A 34 years old married man still betwets. I need help please.

Op, First I must commend you for coming out this way to seek solution to this issue..

I have been in your shoes too, but mine was I bedwetted till my 17th birthday, then it was that bad that my parents asked me and my younger brother with his young man learning his trade to sleep at his shop not too far the house. At first I felt why My Dad doing that to us, in another hand I said to myself that's a little freedom to move and explore places at night before I finally retire to bed at the shop.

Do you believe that I had to wake almost every morning soaked with urine then have to battle how I could walk home every morning so that people will not see the urine marks on my clothes. My younger brother doesn't bedwet, he will just mask me in front till we get home.

Not only that, I also faced something like skin rashes which my parents said they started noticing on me when I was just 2-3yrs old. Could you believe that rashes never left my body till my 17th birthday. I told UNCOUNTABLE INJECTIONS to cure this horrible skin condition that left my skin with sours and dark scars all over my body.

But something happened one day, I woke up and challenged the situation, ask me how?

I went into serious midnight prayers in that shop where I slept, most nights I wake up to pray, I gave my life to Jesus and asked him to heal me...pls and pls this a true life story that i experienced first hand. Could you believe me, that within a month of taking such actions I WAS HEALED TOTALLY both the bed wetting and horrible skin disease.

Till date as I write you, I can't find them again. I did give this as a testimony in churches and people were amazed but that's the Power of God to whom all Glory will go to. Today am in my early 40's now with my family and God has been faithful. One of the things I was thinking back then when I was bed wetting was how can I handle this mess in the university, then I was seeking admission.
Pls follow my pathway and see if God will not show you mercies.
I forgot to say this..Immediately those things left my body my parents where amazed and asked what I did. I only told them what I did. It further strengthened their faith too they now saw its more spiritual than physical.

7 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by zoghys: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

its more spiritual than physical,go home and tell the elders. GOD bless you
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Porksupplyib: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
if we tell u it could b spiritual problem now many will start insulting us
Lol. No one needs to insult you. It is only ignorance that you are showing. Nothing more nothing less.

When you finally come to terms with the fact that every issue in life isn't a spiritual attack or someone hunting you, you will live a better and happier life.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Primebuilders(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Two months ago my dad treated a lady that was about to be married but was still bedwetting she have been treated and she's free now. I don't know your location I can actually make arrangements for you to be treated for you to be cured not just treated my phone number is on my dear is on my bio please check my signature you will see my phone number you can contact me
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Felaincarnated: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
I sight u Yaba left patient
Candidlady:

Babana be having wet dreams

Men just useless wahalai... Sleeping by your wife still commiting adultery in your dreams

You cum for dream but in reality it was pizz 🤣😂

Ijust pity your poor innocent wife embarassed

Curse be on anyone who profers solution to your adulterous soul
Amin

Fruitless genders

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Lazyreporta(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Secondary enuresis, or bedwetting that begins in adulthood, is uncommon and needs to be evaluated by a doctor. Adult bedwetting may be brought on by: an impediment (blockage) in the urinary system, such as a kidney stone or bladder stone. issues with the bladder, such as low capacity or hyperactive nerves.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by tommykiwi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Sorry about your case. I will advice you put your phone on standby alert every midnight, at least twice in the middle of the night, it wakes you up, so you can use the toilet, until it gets use to you.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Hussein035: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

I am happy I suffered this problem till age of 25 and I've got rid of it in 2016 with simple psychological technique

Don't go to alfa or pastors they will tell you it's spiritual. I went to an Alfa also in 2015 who even told me that I will die within few days due to spiritual issues only because I went to complain about peeing at age 24.

My own solution and what I did without any doctor or prayer warriors

1. Whenever you want to pee, go to toilet and do stop and start technique. Meaning as you pee you can stop after 10 seconds and continue again then stop for 10 seconds again. You may end up spending up to 5 minutes in the toilet

2. Ensure you drink less water from 6pm

The rest is infinity

You may chat me on WhatsApp if you don't understand, I was able to discover and believe this solution easily because I studied psychology and I knew it was enuresis

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Gana101(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Stop taking water before going to bed
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Alika111: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
if you are serious they are so local medicine that I can arrange for you and it work very fast
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by rickleye: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
What shocks me is that you waited 34 years before crying out !

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by wealthyprince(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Samantha124:
How can prayers help someone who's bedwetting? grin grin grin

Aside Medical and the practical steps stated above which are very important.

prayers should not be ignored, is very important as well especially if the cause is spritual in nature.

Apart from health issue evil people can cast spell or place a curse on someone which may result in such situation. Ephesian 6:12.

So the poster is in best position to know the nature of the problem whether is spiritual or otherwise.

@poster while you are taking medical steps and other necessary step observe yourself if there is no improvement, take it to God if you believe He will answer u.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by MasterShifu010(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
It’s psychological , even in ss 3 in boarding school, we had boys still bed wetting ….they met with some psychologist , sha I don’t know how they ended
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Kayodeshina002(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hello bro God will help us. Reach me on 08057184287
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by joe120120(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

O man go 2 market and buy clover, garlic, ginger and moringer leaves whether dry or fresh , cook all 4 20 minutes , bring it down , allow to cool but let it be warm and drink 2tms daily (first in morning bro food and last break bed) 4 ,1 month. Thanks
Note. Quality of all should be #100 each.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Loyalty1: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
It might be a spiritual problem, somebody might bewitched you. You and your wife need to join prayer online NSPPD streams of joy International or go to mounting of fire for deliverance.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by nighthawk1: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Daniel7543:
Wear adult pampers anytime u wan sleep

Do the above temporarily and promptly see a Urologist.

Please ITS NOT A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by figure007(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

On mixlr get connected to Rccg prayer rain every 4am to 6am , faithful follow the program for few days and come back to thank God when you have encounter. Tested okay bro. No joke

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Safyqueen: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
The solution is simple but you need to be a Muslim first. If you are then contact me privately please.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
When are most Africans going to stop believing that everything is spiritual?
wealthyprince:

Aside Medical and the practical steps stated above which are very important prayers should not be ignored, is very important especially if the cause is spritual in nature.

Apart from health issue human can cast spell or place a curse on someone which may result in such situation. Ephesian 6:12.

So the poster is in best position to know the nature of the problem whether is spiritual or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Sunkanni(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Seek spiritual advice (Pastor/Imam), not urologist or doctor cases. It brings lack of progress in ur carrier and marriage. Be wise brother📌
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by rickleye: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Solution not difficult but not easy.

1. Stop drinking water or whatever have you 2 hours before going to bed.
2. Wake up in the middle of the night to urinate ( set your alarm to buzz at 1/2am every night ) go to the bathroom even if you t feel like it .
3. Stop watching Tsunami , Jaws , cruise ship type movies at night
4. How’s your sex life - it could be you are having sex dreams thinking of cumming in the lady and you realize you “ cum “ on the bed as pee

Goodluck
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Porksupplyib: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Every part of the human body is subject to faults. Just like a machine(e.g A Car)
Faults can develop in the Car engine, same way it can develop in the car's Window.
This equally applies to the human body. So because a person has faults in the urinary section of the body does not make it an abomination.
Yes it is seems like a rare issue, but the real truth is that it isn't that rare. Many just keep it a secret.

So please let us stop sounding ignorant by saying it is definately a spiritual attack!
I guess malaria is also a spiritual attack? Or someone with Diabetics is also having a spiritual attack?

Most times chronic bedwetting in adults (i.e the ones that started from childhood and persisted till adulthood) is a defaultive neurological developmental condition.

Whenever the bladder is full, a signal gets sent to the brain, this alerts you as a human as the pressing pain(you feel pressed)
Every human has control over the sphincter(a flap/cover/lid)which covers the exit of the bladder. That is why your urine does not drop as it is stored in the bladder. That is why u can hold yourself from peeing even when u are so pressed. This is also a neurological control. It is brain power. Now if there is a failure in any of these above neural controls , expect issues such as leaky urine during awake times and bedwettings during sleeps. It is mainly a neurological problem.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Nteogwuija(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
OP, I was in your shoes. That stuff is d easiest way to destroy your self esteem. I was betweting till I was 21, even got to the point where I was almost stripped naked and taken around the town just because I was bedweting.

It was a woman that saved me. I almost committed suicide, maybe I would have committed the suicide if she hadn't saved me from those guys who were planning on taking me round the town with a rope tied to my waist while naked.

Mine was serious that I could wake up by 5 am to go ease myself and I would still wet the bed b4 6 am. I thought it was spiritual, then I'd sleep in the church. Guess what, I still peeped in the church.

I hardly talked in public because I was scared of being ridiculed.

What I did was that I limited my water intake and did a lot of vigils, no church vigils, I just did things that reduced my sleep time.

If I were to sleep 8 hours a day, I'd make sure I force myself to stay awake till maybe around 2AM probably reading or watching TV series.

I did this for sometime, even though I still betwet sometimes during this process of sleep depravation, I saw progress but it was gradual.

I also set alarm every 2 hrs at night. That was how I was able to stop bedweting.

These days I could even wake up at 3 am to drink water and nothing would happen.

And I also sleep normally.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by okerekingsley90: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Lol. No one needs to insult you. It is only ignorance that you are showing. Nothing more nothing less.

When you finally come to terms with the fact that every issue in life isn't a spiritual attack or someone hunting you, you will live a better and happier life.

grin grin
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Bestunclejoe(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
chat me up privately. bestunclejoe@gmail.com
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by mu2sa2: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
maclatunji:

1. Limit the liquid you drink at night.

2. Pee immediately before you sleep.

3. Set alarm for around 2.30 am to force yourself to get up to pee.

4. Hope you are not viewing erotica, it might be adding to the pressure to pee.

5. Mentally tell yourself, it stops now, a few accidents might happen but stick to the process. Like Rome, you might not achieve your objective in a day but you should eventually, Godwilling.

P.S: Prayers are also always helpful.
Op should not eat or drink anything after 6 pm and shouldn't go to bed before 10 pm. This means he will have his evening meal early. By the time he retires to bed he would have emptied his bladder and is not likely to have the urge to pee at night. In case there may be need to pee, he should time himself or get somebody to wake him up like 3-4 hours into sleep. If Op can maintain this routine, bedwetting will be gone from him - God willing - without medication, just sheer will-power. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Styluss: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
It's not funny, you don't need to joke with everything

Daniel7543:
Wear adult pampers anytime u wan sleep

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Lumidee007(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
walatalai craze dey this country

Nawttiboi007:
Happy weekend to all OGs 🍷

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by boiler14: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
It will cost you 800-900 naira to solve.the item can be found in herbal market.in less than 3 days it will stop.either believe me or not
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Samantha124:
How can prayers help someone who's bedwetting? grin grin grin

Nigerian's are obsessed with prayers, to a stage of insanity............

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Opening Bottles With Your Teeth (Photo) / Man Escapes Death After An Insect Bite In Rivers State (Photos) / Uganda Runs Out Of Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.