Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (115838 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by godofuck231: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2023
Our ancestors did it, our forefathers did it, and he seems fine with it so far , great man
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Bringbackmandat: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You are on your own ooo

So king Solomon with more than 1000 wives is evil tongue
yes. But he later declared that everything is vanity
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Georgejeez: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2023
Who de zuzu ?

Oya Davido , begin do the needful , gather all your akatas and Baby Mamas and marry them traditionally .
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Polygamy is not a crime oga!

It becomes a crime when you cannot provide for the home.

I didn't say it is a crime, I said I believe in one wife per man; that I will never subscribe to polygamy.

In simple terms, we want and need different things differently.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SultanYoung: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.
because that's not in their culture.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by 24SEVEN: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Banging 3 different punanni with pride, no baby mama, no fear of STDs!

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

only work, work and work will be on his mind 24/7, very dedicated and have farms and busineses.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans if you are capable financially of maintaining such.

The devilish thoughts on having a 3some outside the home will be eradicated from both the male and female.

If he is into agriculture, he doesn't need too much education and he will feed a whole state with his wives managing the farms on daily basis.

See unmarried women litterd everywhere in this country!

If you are wealthy and you can't stay with one woman, simply bring this women home, marry them and bang the hell out of them as you like.

You think having sex is easy. Sometimes I'd be inside house with woman 2weeks straight, I won't even think of sex.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SultanYoung: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
Lol, I hope he's capable enough to feed his large family, otherwise he will be creating more problems for the society.

On a serious note, any man that wants to live long and enjoy peace of mind should be okay with one wife, I mean good wife, not the one that will be giving you headache everyday.
one wife will never give you peace of mind, 3 to 4 wives will always give you more than peace of mind.

Don't argue do your research o this and get back to me.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Rotji(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.

There are shows on DSTV showing polygamy (I can't remember the exact title of the show) in the US and some of the West, there is also this show on same DSTV called "Sister Wives" I guess it show where siblings are married to a man.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Harrynight(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2023
How woman deal with that feelings knowing that another woman she's seeing daily is vocking her own preek is shocking to me

Like I am now, I have assistant husband knacking my woman and I'm cool with it?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by airliner(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Yul pro max
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by WorldRichest: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

Yes, but Europeans can marry and divorce 8 women and 8 men. He can marry a man today, divorce him next year and marry a woman.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by okoroemeka(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2023
somehow:

No African law permits you to cheat or have concubines.

Stop the fallacy.
what law in Nigeria says you cannot fvck another woman because you are married?and what do you think causes the high rate of divorce in oyibo country?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
AmadeGTG:

All the contents on your channel are all reused contents. Meaning you don’t add any significant value to the videos you upload, you don’t add commentary nor make it educational.

If getting Monetised is something you are aiming for, I will advice you to delete all your videos and henceforth add significant value to your videos e.g been on camera or adding a voice over.

Lol I should delete videos in a channel with over 2million views, about 38k watch time hours, over this your idea?

Youtube doesnt work that way o.. it is not a must to add commentary...

Well u wont know how youtube works except u are a youtuber... i have been a youtuber for years with many already monetised channels
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by somehow: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
okoroemeka:
what law in Nigeria says you cannot fvck another woman because you are married?and what do you think causes the high rate of divorce in oyibo country?

The marriage act is against sleeping with another man/woman you're not married to.

I'm not talking about the unmarried. Once you're married under the act, you can't have another man/woman.

Then the 'church act' too. If you married through the church, you can't do the aforementioned even though the church act is not tje country's constitution but it's religiously binding on you except you're not a religious member.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by fyzaila: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
shut up. Nothing is better their.
Having side chick is evil
Also marrying More than one wife is evil.
So all of them are evil,no one is better.

Just face front. What do you even know sef. How is marrying more than one wife evil? It's your like that make men who are troubled in marriage die in silence.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by AmadeGTG: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Lol I should delete videos in a channel with over 2million views, about 38k watch time hours, over this your idea?

Youtube doesnt work that way o.. it is not a must to add commentary...

Well u wont know how youtube works except u are a youtuber... i have been a youtuber for years with many already monetised channels

I am a full time YouTuber. I know all the intricacies of the platform. I was only advising you and not bad “belleing”. Anyway, I wish you well

And beside 500 subs from 2m views is less. I pulled over 7k subs from 3million views (long form content)
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by 77up(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

You will never see this with European truly because those are the ones we are copying as African . We copy them hypocritically, now tell me , is it not better to have 2 or more wives than having one wife with many concubines?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by somehow: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

How come olu of ibadan and oba of Ile ife has so much of them

Married to them
Customary law is not against marrying more than one wife.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
AmadeGTG:

I am a full time YouTuber. I know all the intricacies of the platform. I was only advising you and not bad “belleing”. Anyway, I wish you well

Thanks and i understand...thats why in my first reply to u, i said i was "curious to know why u said that".

I wish u well too...

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by AmadeGTG: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Thanks and i understand...thats why in my first reply to u, i said i was "curious to know why u said that".

I wish u well too...

👍
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
AmadeGTG:

👍

Cheers bro...meanwhile i just saw that part u said u pulled 7k subs with 3m views...nice one...this channel is still at 500 subs for now...na small small lol

Better late than never
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by foolbuster: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
I hope he won't die young sha

It's not good to start marital life with three women.

Lolz, and it's those with one wife that don't die young.
Its time we stop deceiving ourselves and go back to our roots.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by foolbuster: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
shut up. Nothing is better their.
Having side chick is evil
Also marrying More than one wife is evil.
So all of them are evil,no one is better.

Goat.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

Exactly!

The pretence of European cultures.

Same kind of culture Nigerian christians have adopted in the guise of religious practice.

One is supposed to marry just one wife but can go about sleeping with anything in skirt.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by AmadeGTG: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Cheers bro...meanwhile i just saw that part u said u pulled 7k subs with 3m views...nice one...this channel is still at 500 subs for now...na small small lol

Better late than never

No be lie 👍

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Senator777: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
izonborn098:
U are dealing with three devils, becareful to avoid stories that touch, that gender get fish brain.
Sha the manchi get balls.

Meaning that your mother is a devil
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
somehow:

Married to them
Customary law is not against marrying more than one wife.

good thats technically not cheating or having concubines.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
charlizonto:
When they say women are too plenty ...some women will say it's a lie

See the evidence now.. grin

It's false, more boys are borne at birth naturally in human sex ratio.
Even without considering more men in jail and more male mortality, sex ratio is still approximately ratio 1 to 1 globally .
( Slim advantage for men).
If these materialistic chicks are not choosy there will always be men to marry them .
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Because they prefer to be gay
Gay is not preference, it's an internal ordeal.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kobicove:
He has helped reduce the number of unmarried ladies, other men should emulate him grin

Who will help reduce the number of unmarred men, when only you carry 3 women?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
okoroemeka:
it is illegal and against the law to marry more than one wife in oyibo country,that is why only white men cheat,cheating is not in the African dictionary because you have the exclusive right by law to marry more than one wife and have added cocumbines,mistresses,side chicks and so on and so forth

By tradition and Islamic religion , you are entitled to Polygamy but by court marriage,. it's a crime including Nigeria.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by somehow: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

good thats technically not cheating or having concubines.

My point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage

Viewing this topic: josh005(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.