Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life (9370 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / A World Without Men / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Luckysbab: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hamachi:
Your boss is Randy, MUST it be a hotel, what happened to movies, eateries or perhaps a bar. Mtcheeew

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Luckysbab: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
The white man came to our land and things became increasing difficult especially when it concerns our tradition, value system and culture.

Before contact with Europeans, most cultures in Africa had a system of ensuring that girls get married on time. That system is what we call "Being betrothed " to your future husband.

When a female child is born, she is betrothed to the son of the Father's friend such that as soon as she is ripe for marriage, the necessary things are done.

I'm not trying to say that system can work in today's world because of the complexity of our society. What I'm trying to say is that women of those times understood the value of being submissive to the leadership of their husband's. There was no dick measuring between men and women at that time.

These days, women think they can live their lives as they want and when they are 30 and above, they will look for a responsible man to marry as a means of pension or gratuity.

95 percent of women above 35 may never be properly married again. So what they do is to get pregnant out of wedlock and birth one or two children and then the place the tag "Single mother" to their names.

These acts are responsible for the decadence we have in our society today. Armed robber, prostitutes, runs girls etc.

In the United States, about 65-75% of children who were raised by their single mothers went to jail for one crime or another. On the contrary, above 85% of children who were raised by their father NEVER went to jail.

Men, always try to marry descent girls. If you stay in Lagos, Abuja, PH or any developed city and you want to get married, please locate a relatively reserved state where values are still maintained and Marry a SUBMISSIVE WOMAN.

Happy sunday Fellas.

Good submission
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Anny69: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Luckysbab:

😄😘

Good to hear from you. E maa gbadun ma 👍
Nice. Yes sir. grin

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by labake1(f): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Quenncee:

Who will give you the baby if not a man. Men are becoming wiser now. We will start taking anti-spermatozoa so that you bitch will never get pregnant.

We will start charging you little girl handsome amount to get you pregnant now like 100million and above. So the poor one among you must remain single and childless.

No sense post
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by kabanayol9(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm not looking for a man to sleep with me, if it's that one, I have them in excess here, more than enough. I'm looking for a real man, not a boy.
hi
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by masterflowx(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:
Marriage is not an achievement, get a life and just have a baby lobaton

You're contradicting yourself with your DP picture.
Women are meant to worship men.
Take it or leave it!
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Keji1012(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Chimarto:
What's happening?
The rates of single women in Abuja is alarming, what's keeping them single.

Dating a devil is better than all our Abuja ladies.

They are so mannerless, rude, arrogant and dull.

95% of Abuja ladies are into hook up and they live fake life style and have no single respect even for their grandfather agemate.

Abuja ladies sees hook up as a normal day to day activities job.

The question is this, WHO WANNA MARRY A PUBLIC TOILET AND A SEX OBJECT?

5 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Keji1012(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

And loneliness go kill u and boredom..
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Wodu89: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
Anonymoususher:
Things are too hard. Many men are struggling to feed themselves alone talk more of adding a woman and a child.

As economy becomes more and more men lose interest in marriage and worse of it is that we are in a society where there Is nothing for the female gender.

I feel for my female counterparts Walai. You see them go through same school stress with us men but when they get to the job market they are priced far less than what men earns. I can understand men give more energy to work but what is the rationale of paying a male staff 100k but giving a lady with same qualification 25k.

It's bad and this is one of the reasons most women cannot fend for themselves Or break anything to marriage because the society puts them at our mercy.

Pathetic

This is the true reality of things
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Wodu89: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
Front page please

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Rocktation

Mynd44

Nlfpmod
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by dinachi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Chimarto:
What's happening?

Keep quiet joor. Most of young men of nowadays are completely clueless about modern Nigerian women. Here's the statistics.

1. 75% of aged single girls in Nigeria especially the cities of Abuja, Lagos etc are coded lesbians. That's why they are not really bothered. They get their emotional support from their fellow women.

2. Those who are not Lesbians date married rich men and use dildos for sexual satisfaction.

3. Focus on money and career.

4. Feminism and Women Liberation movements have made marriage to men seem like a burden instead of a loving relationship and most educated financially stable women will rather remain single, use their dildos, Bleep their lesbian partners, go to Church, pretend to be worried about lack of men to marry, push meaningless phrases like 'Gods time is the best etc!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by labake1(f): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Keji1012:

And loneliness go kill u and boredom..

No point, say something else
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by tonytony208(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

By the time you grow over 60 and become lonely, you will realise how important marriage is and will be forced to accept that it is an achievement. You will regret not having that achievement, but it would be too late for you to correct your mistakes.

You think you will always be young?

You think men will always flock around you?

I give you 10 to 20 more years from now. grin

But for now, just dey play and be fooling yourself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by labake1(f): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
tonytony208:

By the time you grow over 60 and become lonely, you will realise how important marriage is and will be forced to accept that it is an achievement. You will regret not having that achievement, but it would be too late for you to correct your mistakes.

You think you will always be young?

You think men will always flock around you?

I give you 10 to 20 more years from now. grin

But for now, just dey play and be fooling yourself. grin

Keep your advice to yourself bro
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by tonytony208(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

Lolz. E go soon shock you.
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by mrjojo: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Chimarto:

They want to suffocate my guy .......more than 5 ladies who are above 30 years are running after him for serious relationship.
Most of my colleagues (ladies) at work who are above 35 years old are single.
The married ladies are the ones advertising those single ladies to men.
What's happening in our society, are we running out of men?
the domino effect of "japa" , this is just the beginning, wait 4-7 more years it's going to be a case of national emergency

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Prolificgiant(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Chimarto:
What's happening?

many of them have bad character and can't settle for less

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by HanisahZuwy: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
kabanayol9:

hi
Hello!
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by kelspinall(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
i didn't notice it..too much of introvert mind don cloud my mind..i even forgot that am single

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Keji1012(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

No point, say something else

There won't be a point till menopause meets u with loneliness..

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by kabanayol9(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Hello!
let me go straight to the point, i like you. i don't have money, i don't have a car but this feeling i have for you is for real.

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by NaBanga: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
It's not a crime to be single. Many people want to be single these days due to the demands of work. Many people are tired and just prefer being alone or having one child. It all goes back to work culture.

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Davidcorny: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Chee59:
Funny enough, it's the males who are worried about the future of the women.
It's their singleness, not yours. Drink water, and mind your damn business.
I have a female acquaintance who admitted to me she cries herself to sleep. She has 4 suitors but she's looking for someone with swag. A lady going to 40.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Wodu89: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Davidcorny:
I have a female acquaintance who admitted to me she cries herself to sleep. She has 4 suitors but she's looking for someone with swag. A lady going to 40.

Is still having preference. Smh. Ladies sha
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by OriOko88(m): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2023
labake1:

Labake. Wtsapp me dakun. 09026..984350
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Sammy101111(m): 2:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Pride!

My brother na man you be you are very right and true .
Pride as kill Nigeria woman too much pride .
My brothers in the forum
I beg you if a woman can’t tell you sorry for her mistake don’t because of love continue please just run . Because that same woman will kill you or hurt you more with out regretting .
Same in Lagos here single mothers are much .
Women this days don’t respect men any more they don’t care .Money gives them pride

8 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by labake1(f): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2023
OriOko88:

Labake. Wtsapp me dakun. 09026..984350

Why? You get business for me?
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by OriOko88(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2023
labake1:

Why? You get business for me?
Yes pretty. Msg me pls
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Saintinoo(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2023
Ilekokonit:

I keep telling women that they can't expect to be the man and at the same time be the woman in a relationship but they won't listen.

They want to collect and wear the mans trouser and give him the skirt to wear. Tufiakwa.

Talk about my ex, aunty wants to be the man but always wants me to take financial responsibilities, anytime I mention MAN, she don get angry be that.

I noticed that most women now have narcissistic trait, and this is very bad.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by luminouz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
dinachi:
Keep quiet joor. Most of young men of nowadays are completely clueless about modern Nigerian women. Here's the statistics.

1. 75% of aged single girls in Nigeria especially the cities of Abuja, Lagos etc are coded lesbians. That's why they are not really bothered. They get their emotional support from their fellow women.

2. Those who are not Lesbians date married rich men and use dildos for sexual satisfaction.

3. Focus on money and career.

4. Feminism and Women Liberation movements have made marriage to men seem like a burden instead of a loving relationship and most educated financially stable women will rather remain single, use their dildos, Bleep their lesbian partners, go to Church, pretend to be worried about lack of men to marry, push meaningless phrases like 'Gods time is the best etc!

You are a fuqin liar

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Adejo1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
OMG 😂😂🤣🤣
Ebubu7:
set awon my body my goals grin na so toxic feminism dey start ? Sha go and become lesbian grin matter of time you go begin beg divorcees to marry u when u fun out of option or look for innocent broke man to trap by begging him to fûck without condom grin
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by dinachi(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
luminouz:

You are a fuqin liar
You are one of the foolish young men that needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? / / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.