Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life (9463 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / A World Without Men / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by myyansh68(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chimarto:

Hope you are typing from Mars🤣

Yes, the reason why I, didn't inherited the typical Nigerian mentality that stated "Marriage is an achievement "You must be ur husband /wife's house @ certain age " or "Any lady @30 is desperate for marriage ".

6 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by myyansh68(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
victim spottedgrin see you see menopause

Sorry, what was Naomi's age again?
I, belived she's in a 50s. Or you are not exposed in hearing about Women who gave birth @55 upwards?.

5 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by myyansh68(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chee59:
Funny enough, it's the males who are worried about the future of the women.
It's their singleness, not yours. Drink water, and mind your damn business.
Seriously I tiya oooh!!

Nahdem go say "Marriage no dy favor Men,Men don't benefit from marriage, she got nothing to offer "and go still cry for someone's single status again.

9 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ebubu7: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Mind yourself and stop disturbing someone's post
shorop
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by SuccessfulRichi: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
I thought I'm the only seeing them. They are waiting for the rich, wealthy guys/men. Let them keep waiting!

3 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ebubu7: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
myyansh68:

Sorry, what was Naomi's age again?
I, belived she's in a 50s. Or you are not exposed in hearing about Women who gave birth @55 upwards?.
how many can afford it?
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by myyansh68(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
how many can afford it?
Great one.

How many Men can feed themselves? or how many carter for their children? .

Abi all those Men wer dy beg 500 for NL[ they do also use female monikers to scam ] nahim you want make dem bring pikin com poverty in the name of trying to avoid menopause?.
How many mouths you go fit feed?

Nah question dy bring question.

Abeg Good Women that are doing well block your ears, no let anyone deceive you with Marriage, age shaming or childless. Because if En hot Nahdem go still shame you.

5 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Will they stop aging when men come into their lives?
I don't see those with men in their lives staying you every year or looking younger than they were before the men came into their lives.
How come men complain about ladies being single more than ladies themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by wisdomkid: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chimarto:
What's happening?
The rates of single women in Abuja is alarming, what's keeping them single.

Do you think these single women in Abuja are complaining? Honestly, we need to know what constitute a problem and what deserves our attention too.

3 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by jeromestarks: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Will they stop aging when men come into their lives?
I don't see those with men in their lives staying you every year or looking younger than they were before the men came into their lives.
How come men complain about ladies being single more than ladies themselves?

They won't stop ageing with men in their live but they will age with happiness and fulfilment unlike those who age with sadness of not having a man.

A woman without a man in her life is incomplete. No matter how much money she has, she will never be truly happy without a man in her life.

But a man can have FWB / baby mama and be completely happy.

I pray you won't find a man to wife you. Say amen if you can be happy without a man.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Chee59(f): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
myyansh68:

Seriously I tiya oooh!!

Nahdem go say "Marriage no dy favor Men,Men don't benefit from marriage, she got nothing to offer "and go still cry for someone's single status again.
Ignore their ramblings.

4 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by jeromestarks: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chee59:

Ignore their ramblings.

Come, tell me the truth.

Are you happy without a man in your life?

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Chee59(f): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

Come, tell me the truth.

Are you happy without a man in your life?
Are you happy you don't have an evidence to prove your kids are yours other than "I just know"?

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by myyansh68(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chee59:

Ignore their ramblings.

Abi Nah the " intelligence Redpills" that have nothing to do with Women/can survive without Women go dey cry for Women matter again? They don't want to say the truth "We are scared to be alone" , even though she's worthless as they said, the Vagina alone saves their dick.

Chai, this life funny cheesygringrin
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/alabama-basketball-shooting-darius-miles-b2263742.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjmqYDMwe7_AhVJ2qQKHaHGCwsQFnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw0RYKhX_WhLJ7_GOlnLb38R

Rejection killings towards a Woman,because she refused to flirt back, Ignoredyou or refused to give out her number

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by luminouz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chimarto:

They want to suffocate my guy .......more than 5 ladies who are above 30 years are running after him for serious relationship.
Most of my colleagues (ladies) at work who are above 35 years old are single.
The married ladies are the ones advertising those single ladies to men.
What's happening in our society, are we running out of men?

Advertise me to them!!! grin

They must buy me a car and gimme monthly allowance

7 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by luminouz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chee59:

My body, not yours. Worry for the kids your wife bears for you, if they're truly yours. Let me worry about menopause.

Yen yen yen...proud hen

Better send me a dm and pay my groom price

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Asaba is worse......

5 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by HanisahZuwy: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chimarto:
What's happening?
The rates of single women in Abuja is alarming, what's keeping them single.

And I plan coming to Abuja thinking I'll find man there. Maybe I should change my mind or go to another state. Which state should I go instead?

3 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by jaywon442: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
myyansh68:

Great one.

How many Men can feed themselves? or how many carter for their children? .

Abi all those Men wer dy beg 500 for NL[ they do also use female monikers to scam ] nahim you want make dem bring pikin com poverty in the name of trying to avoid menopause?.
How many mouths you go fit feed?

Nah question dy bring question.

Abeg Good Women that are doing well block your ears, no let anyone deceive you with Marriage, age shaming or childless. Because if En hot Nahdem go still shame you.
why can't they feed men

5 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Chimarto: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
And I plan coming to Abuja thinking I'll find man there. Maybe I should change my mind or go to another state. Which state should I go instead?
If you're beautiful here you may get a man that can knack you but you may not get one that can wife you unless you decide to cut your clothes according to the material available!🤣

6 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by myyansh68(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
jaywon442:
why can't they feed men

cheesy

What happened to Men are the head, Alpha and Omega so she must be submissive?
You want her to feed you when you claimed right /Men don't need love, but respect and honor..
You want her to feed in a Marriage you claimed there's no 50/50 or husband and wife, but boss and servant.

Surprised !!!!

cool

4 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by HanisahZuwy: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chimarto:

If you're beautiful here you may get a man that can knack you but you may not get one that can wife you unless you decide to cut your clothes according to the material available!🤣
I'm not looking for a man to sleep with me, if it's that one, I have them in excess here, more than enough. I'm looking for a real man, not a boy.

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

They won't stop ageing with men in their live but they will age with happiness and fulfilment unlike those who age with sadness of not having a man.

A woman with a man in her life is incomplete. No matter how much money she has, she will never be truly happy without a man in her life.

But a man can have FWB / baby mama and be completely happy.

I pray you won't find a man to wife you. Say amen if you can be happy without a man.
Odiiegwu

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by myyansh68(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm not looking for a man to sleep with me, if it's that one, I have them in excess here, more than enough. I'm looking for a real man, not a boy.

Why are you so desperate Lady?
Please calm down, everything with it time. So don't rush you don't know if this moment is your saving grace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ilekokonit: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Pride!

Gbam.

Once a woman feels she can look down on a MAN, then she will NEVER be able to keep a man for long except those that will exploit her body and finances (thats if she has any finances to point to).

Even if such haughty and proud women get a man, their pride will eventually make the man desert them and drop them like a hot potato.

I know a lady way past 40 years old with a good job in the UK going to Naija to get a younger man to marry in order to shame her mockers.

She succeeded temporarily but eventually her haughtiness, over confidence in her high salary and PRIDE drove a wedge between them and the man has moved out of their house in the UK.

Imagine a wife who should be the one cooking for her husband now complaining that the smell of the food the man is cooking is disturbing her. This is a Naija woman who though born in the UK was brought up on Naija food herself now looking down on her man, his culture and his food.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ilekokonit: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
advanceDNA:
Let everybody make their own money and live in peace alone....saves us domestic violence and adultery noise

That's the new normal in the UK especially amongst those who have been married before and it did not work out. I'm guessing its the same in big cities around the world including in Naija.

I relocated temporarily to Naija for 2 years some years ago and in a compound off Allen Ave, Ikeja there were around 7 flats there and 3 of the flats were occupied by 3 spinsters with good jobs and I overheard 2 of them affirming to one another around one Christmas period that in the approaching new year they must get married but it did not happen in the 2 years I was in the compound and they were both above 36 years old.

Unfortunately one of them died suddenly of a condition called volvulus where the intestines get convoluted and twists on itself cutting off blood supply etc. etc.

The 3rd spinster had a UK based boyfriend who visits Naija every 4 months or so but things were not too rosy as there were battles of supremacy between them and Baba wey know wetin him see for him UK Ex wife hands was trying to ascertain his supremacy before he ventured taking her to the UK.

A 4th tenant was a European returnee who moved with her kids to Naija without her husband and in Naija she had a married sugar daddy funding her bills including her childrens school fees and Yankee trips for her (all behind her husbands back who stayed back in Europe).

It was around that time that I came to the conclusion that builders / landlords of 1 and 2 bedroom flats will make a killing as Naija men are no longer in a rush to get married especially to haughty prideful women and so its to your tents o Israel and as these women nearing 40 will not like to move back into their parents house, they will rent and populate the 1 and 2 bedroom flats dotted around most cities round the globe.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ilekokonit: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
shortgun:
I believe it's the adoption of western culture where women want to be equal to men.

I keep telling women that they can't expect to be the man and at the same time be the woman in a relationship but they won't listen.

They want to collect and wear the mans trouser and give him the skirt to wear. Tufiakwa.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ilekokonit: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Chimarto:
What's happening in our society, are we running out of men?

We are not running out of men. Its just that real men are tired of the drama that comes with these women who try to copy every act of insubordination they see on social media or in Nollywood movies without realizing that most of these Nollywood actresses are single Olosho's who can never be role models.

If the women change from being materialistic, promiscuous, combative, argumentative, cantankerous drama queens and thugs then they will see men come back to propose to them.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by talented321: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2023
Why not avoid the thread or are u a victim?
Chee59:
Funny enough, it's the males who are worried about the future of the women.
It's their singleness, not yours. Drink water, and mind your damn business.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ilekokonit: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Ebubu7:
Young girls are still making that mistake today. Cos average or broke guys still go to them for marriage and they say no

They will keep making the same mistake till eternity because they erroneously believe that their youthful looks will last forever without realizing that a woman is like a flower that wilts and depreciates over time.

I told a lady in London around 11 years ago to ensure she grabs a man before its too late as I predicted that a time will come in London where men will no longer want to get married. I don't know if she took my advice, but those times are upon us now with MGTOW, RedPill etc, etc amongst men from all races.

Once their looks begin to fade. their breasts begin to fall or the Vjay walls begin to get slack (at times from them over stretching it with vibrators which leads eventually to smelly Vjays) then it becomes a BATTLE for such women to get or keep a man.

Once the brain stops secreting Growth hormone which is what make everyone (male or female) look youthful, it becomes a game of diminishing returns and decline in terms of looks.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ilekokonit: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:
I thought I'm the only seeing them. They are waiting for the rich, wealthy guys/men. Let them keep waiting!

Many years ago I met a lady on a dating website and she told me she was waiting for her knight in shining armour and she is still waiting many years after for the elusive knight in shining armour .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by cooooooks(m): 12:51am On Jul 02, 2023
It doesn't matter. Worry about more important things.

Only think about marriage if you want children, or (to a lesser extent) if you fell in love (not in lust).

If the Nigerian government was smart, they would switch to evisas for most nationalities. So many potential spouses are in Nigeria. We need to export our people...or import remote workers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? / How Many Inches Is A Big Penis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.