Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,031 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? (1491 Views)

A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

So your prophet established, founded or created Saudi Arabia? Did you know the history of Saudi Arabia at all, did you know the dominant religion in Saudi Arabia before Muhammad forcefully acquired it? Did you want me to expose your religion the more?

Did you just go to Saudi Arabia to perform your idolism without not doing findings on how it was created? smh

Do open your eyes and see what I typed!
You still comprehend like a toddler!

I said :The Prophet established an Islamic state with an Islamic ruling system which the Sahabas followed!

You are telling lies that I said he created Saudi Arabia!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Did you read this or you just look away because it doesn't favours you?

The adoption of Sharia law violates Article 10 of the Nigerian constitution guaranteeing religious freedom

Should I give you some instances where your sharia law is superior than Nigeria constitution in those states?

Is that not why i said the superior law in Nigeria is the constitution hence Sharia law can't be fully in place here?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Do open your eyes and see what I typed!
You still comprehend like a toddler!

I said :The Prophet [b]established an Islamic state with an Islamic ruling system which the Sahabas followed![/b]

You are telling lies that I said he created Saudi Arabia!

Why not check your dictionary for the meaning of ESTABLISH? You said your messenger ESTABLISHED an Islamic state, how did I lied against you? You can relief yourself by checking for the meaning
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

I do tell you guys to stop being in a haste to comment or type trash. The first one also says idols which are gods. Read verse 8 of that chapter

I said read verse 8, is this your verse 8 of 2 Chronicle 15? Why are you so eager to comment, hope you've not been frustrated already?

AntiChristian:

2 Chronicles
11.At that time they sacrificed to the LORD (Yahweh) seven hundred oxen and seven thousand sheep from all the plunder they had brought back. 12Then they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD(Yahweh), the God (Elohe) of their fathers, with all their heart and soul. 13And whoever would not seek the LORD(Yahweh), the God (Elohe) of Israel, would be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Always read before commenting
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Deuteronomy 13 from 6
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods "(Elohim)” (which neither you nor your fathers have known, 7the gods (Elohe) of the peoples around you, whether near or far, whether from one end of the earth or the other), 8you must not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity, and do not spare him or shield him.

Elohim and Elohe are used for Yahweh or gods! Anyone goes!

Anytime you want to have discussion with me, always endeavour to keep away from LYING. The bolded above, where did you get it from? You inserted it to suit your stupidity isn't it?

https://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/13-6.htm
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Check those verses as translated from Hebrew!

I've checked from Hebrew translated I still don't see the reason why you inserted ELOHIM just because you want us to see how ignorance you are
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Your God said anyone that worships other gods should be killed! What's the difference? Recharge your spirit please!

Other gods are idols (idolaters), your own Allah with his messenger were against Christians and Jews, they both affirmed that you should kill Christians and Jews, does Bible says WE SHOULD KILL YOU MUSLIMS? Can you see that the different is clear

You have to move away from the two blo0dy incanates (muhammad and allah) please
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Allah says in Qur'an 53:19-23
Have you then considered Al-Lat, and Al-'Uzza (two idols of the pagan Arabs)
And Manat (another idol of the pagan Arabs), the other third?
Is it for you the males and for Him the females?
That indeed is a division most unfair!
They are but names which you have named, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire, whereas there has surely come to them the Guidance from their Lord!

You quickly rushed in quoting the verse cheesy but that is not where I am going.

Was Allah known as the name of Islamic God prior Muhammad?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

You quickly rushed in quoting the verse cheesy but that is not where I am going.

Was Allah known as the name of Islamic God prior Muhammad?

Allah is the name they generally call "God"!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Other gods are idols (idolaters), your own Allah with his messenger were against Christians and Jews, they both affirmed that you should kill Christians and Jews, does Bible says WE SHOULD KILL YOU MUSLIMS? Can you see that the different is clear

You have to move away from the two blo0dy incanates (muhammad and allah) please

The Hebrew name for these other "gods" is Elohim same as your God!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

I've checked from Hebrew translated I still don't see the reason why you inserted ELOHIM just because you want us to see how ignorance you are

Where did you check?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Anytime you want to have discussion with me, always endeavour to keep away from LYING. The bolded above, where did you get it from? You inserted it to suit your stupidity isn't it?
https://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/13-6.htm

See attached from your link, go there and scroll down! grin Liar!

The concept of God/god (Elohim) in the Bible is deceptive and can easily be translated as one wishes.

Son of God
In the Bible we see that Moses was God for Pharaoh, Satan is the God of the world, Sons of God came to sleep with humans, God fought Jacob and lost, Jesus is the son of God, Even you are Gods. Most of these Gods are from "Elohim" in Hebrew. Elohim which can be translated as "gods" can be used in the singular sense for God, for god, Angels, Superhuman, and for people of authority such as a Judge or ruler.

Elohim as God aka Yahweh
Take note that in Gen 1:1 In the Beginning God (Elohim) created the heaven and earth.

Used as gods
Now I know that the LORD (Yahweh) is greater than all other gods (Elohim), for he did this to those who had treated Israel arrogantly.” Exo 18:11

“Whoever sacrifices to any god (Elohim) other than the LORD (Yahweh) must be destroyed. Exo 22:20

As an Angel (Cos i don't think Jacob can fight God.)
“Your name will no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From now on you will be called Israel, because you have fought with God and with men and have won.” Gen 32:28

Humans are God (Elohim)
Then the LORD (Yahweh) said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God (Elohim) to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. Exo 7:1

“I said, ‘You are “gods" (Elohim); you are all sons of the Most High.’ Psalm 82:6

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did you find such law in Islam?
So whats the punishment for apostasy in islam?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Jackanda1:
So whats the punishment for apostasy in islam?

It's death of course and this has to be pronounced by the Muslim ruler/Judge in an Islamic state!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Why not check your dictionary for the meaning of ESTABLISH? You said your messenger ESTABLISHED an Islamic state, how did I lied against you? You can relief yourself by checking for the meaning

Established an Islamic state from a disbelieving (Kufr) state!

I never mentioned Saudi Arabia!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Established an Islamic state from a disbelieving (Kufr) state!

I never mentioned Saudi Arabia!

Be guided and re-read what you typed earlier

AntiChristian:

Saudi Arabia will pass judgment before sentencing anyone!
And that's the correct judgement!

No jungle justice in Islam!

AntiChristian:

This is the thought of one filled with holy Spirit!

The rightful thought is that the Shariah ruling in an Islamic state is slightly different from that in a democratic state!

Who typed those nonsense above? Is Saudi Arabia not an Islamic state, DID MUHAMMAD WHILE ALIVE LIVED IN ANOTHER STATE, NATION OR COUNTRY ASIDE SAUDI ARABIA?

How did Muhammad established an islamic state you're attaching him to?

AntiChristian:

The Prophet established an Islamic state with an Islamic ruling system which the Sahabas followed!
No mouth shut!

You are a colossal failure!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Be guided and re-read what you typed earlier

Who typed those nonsense above? Is Saudi Arabia not an Islamic state, DID MUHAMMAD WHILE ALIVE LIVED IN ANOTHER STATE, NATION OR COUNTRY ASIDE SAUDI ARABIA?

How did Muhammad established an islamic state you're attaching him to?

You are a colossal failure!

It will be better if you can address your point one by one instead of confusing yourself with petty folly!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
See attached from your link, go there and scroll down! grin Liar!

The concept of God/god (Elohim) in the Bible is deceptive and can easily be translated as one wishes.

Son of God
In the Bible we see that Moses was God for Pharaoh, Satan is the God of the world, Sons of God came to sleep with humans, God fought Jacob and lost, Jesus is the son of God, Even you are Gods. Most of these Gods are from "Elohim" in Hebrew. Elohim which can be translated as "gods" can be used in the singular sense for God, for god, Angels, Superhuman, and for people of authority such as a Judge or ruler.

Elohim as God aka Yahweh
Take note that in Gen 1:1 In the Beginning God (Elohim) created the heaven and earth.

Used as gods
Now I know that the LORD (Yahweh) is greater than all other gods (Elohim), for he did this to those who had treated Israel arrogantly.” Exo 18:11

“Whoever sacrifices to any god (Elohim) other than the LORD (Yahweh) must be destroyed. Exo 22:20

As an Angel (Cos i don't think Jacob can fight God.)
“Your name will no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From now on you will be called Israel, because you have fought with God and with men and have won.” Gen 32:28

Humans are God (Elohim)
Then the LORD (Yahweh) said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God (Elohim) to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. Exo 7:1

“I said, ‘You are “gods" (Elohim); you are all sons of the Most High.’ Psalm 82:6

WHY DID YOU INSERTED ELOHIM TO THE BELOW VERSES YOU DROPPED HERE?

AntiChristian:

Deuteronomy 13 from 6
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods "(Elohim)” (which neither you nor your fathers have known, 7the gods (Elohe) of the peoples around you, whether near or far, whether from one end of the earth or the other), 8you must not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity, and do not spare him or shield him.

The verses above has NO Elohim infront of gods, tell us why you inserted the word Elohim to suit your stupidity and where did you get your own version from? Are you this rascal just because you want to make yourself happy with your ignorance about the word of God?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

WHY DID YOU INSERTED ELOHIM TO THE BELOW VERSES YOU DROPPED HERE?

The verses above has NO Elohim infront of gods, tell us why you inserted the word Elohim to suit your stupidity and where did you get your own version from? Are you this rascal just because you want to make yourself happy with your ignorance about the word of God?

Who said there are Elohim in front of the gods?
I said the gods is translated from Elohim in Hebrew!

You need to calm down as the way I see it your reasoning seems like that of a kid!

You saw the translation in brackets and you are still complaining!

If you use the words of abuse next time na to report you!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

It will be better if you can address your point one by one instead of confusing yourself with petty folly!

My pretty joy is seeing you guys displaying your nonsense and stupidity on nairaland..

Here are the questions again, you don't have to hide your shame but let me make it easy for you by giving you options

👉Is Saudi Arabia not an Islamic state? YES or NO

👉DID MUHAMMAD WHILE ALIVE LIVED IN ANOTHER STATE, NATION OR COUNTRY ASIDE SAUDI ARABIA? YES or NO

👉How did Muhammad established an islamic state you're attaching him to? Explain and tell us the state he established as an islamic state
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

My pretty joy is seeing you guys displaying your nonsense and stupidity on nairaland..
Your exhibition so far as been of the highest form!

Here are the questions again, you don't have to hide your shame but let me make it easy for you by giving you options

👉Is Saudi Arabia not an Islamic state? YES or NO
It was not an Islamic state till Allah used Muhammad to change it to an Islamic state! It was a Kufr state before that! An Islamic state as used here is a country that uses Islamic laws.

👉DID MUHAMMAD WHILE ALIVE LIVED IN ANOTHER STATE, NATION OR COUNTRY ASIDE SAUDI ARABIA? YES or NO
He lived in and around Saudi Arabia! Before he became a Prophet, he travelled further than that!

👉How did Muhammad established an islamic state you're attaching him to? Explain and tell us the state he established as an islamic state

You should first understand what as Islamic state mean!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who said there are Elohim in front of the gods?
I said the gods is translated from Elohim in Hebrew!

The bolded below who put it there, is it not you? cheesy You can't show the version you got it from, you are a disgrace and colossal failure to islamic word

AntiChristian:

Deuteronomy 13 from 6

AntiChristian:

You need to calm down as the way I see it your reasoning seems like that of a kid!

You saw the translation in brackets and you are still complaining!

Is a thing you can show us the version you got it from as simple as ABC

AntiChristian:

If you use the words of abuse next time na to report you!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I laugh in Spanish grin cheesy you just come back from a week ban, you will soon go back again. Thank your brother Lukuluku69 that stood by you when you are away
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

The bolded below who put it there, is it not you? cheesy You can't show the version you got it from, you are a disgrace and colossal failure to islamic word

Is a thing you can show us the version you got it from as simple as ABC

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I laugh in Spanish grin cheesy you just come back from a week ban, you will soon go back again. Thank your brother Lukuluku69 that stood by you when you are away

Will tag you in the thread now!
Your brothers will come and prove you lied!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Your exhibition so far as been of the highest form!

Because I am hammering your skull with the truth

AntiChristian:

It was not an Islamic state till Allah used Muhammad to change it to an Islamic state! It was a Kufr state before that! An Islamic state as used here is a country that uses Islamic laws.

Since you know this why attributing establishment of islamic state to muhammad?

Are you aware that he (muhammad) forcefully acquired Saudi Arabia to an islamic state?

👉 You didn't answer this question, I've asked it before and I will repeat it again, THE DOMINANT RELIGION(S) PRIOR MUHAMMAD IS/ARE WHAT?

AntiChristian:

He lived in and around Saudi Arabia! Before he became a Prophet, he travelled further than that!

Ahahahaha cheesy Name the country he traveled to outside Saudi Arabia? Answer the question with proof

AntiChristian:

You should first understand what as Islamic state mean!

If you want me to teach you what and how islamic state were formed, you will be shocked again! But that is not where we are going to.

An Islamic state is a state that has a form of government based on Islamic law (sharia)

N.B. If NO answer, accept you made a mistake to have used the word ESTABLISHED
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

It's death of course and this has to be pronounced by the Muslim ruler/Judge in an Islamic state!
if someone leaves islam, he/she must put to death right? So Why did you ask me the question below:

where did you find such law in slam?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Jackanda1:
So why did you ask me the question below:

Cos it is false to kill anyone for apostacy without the judge carrying out the sentence!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Allah is the name they generally call "God"!

Which means that Allah was the general name used by idolaters prior Muhammad and after muhammad came with his own religion (Islam), he rebranded Allah and make him your islamic God. Your point well understood
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Which means that Allah was the general name used by idolaters prior Muhammad and after muhammad came with his own religion (Islam), he rebranded Allah and make him your islamic God. Your point well understood

Of Course you are free to translate anything you like as you wish!
You should note that Arabian societies before Islam were not atheistic societies that denied the existence of Allaah, or societies that were unaware that there is a Lord, Creator and Provider. They knew that, and they still retained some traces of the religion of Ibraaheem, and they had contact with Jews and Christians. But their problem was that they did not worship Allaah Alone in exclusion to others; they had other gods whom they associated in worship with Him, and which they worshipped not on the basis that they were the Lord, the Creator the Provider, but because they claimed that these were intermediaries who would intercede between them and Allaah and bring them closer to Allaah. Hence Allaah said concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):
“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25]

This indicates that they acknowledged that Allaah is the Creator. Another aayah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, if you ask them: ‘Who created the heavens and the earth?’ Surely, they will say: ‘Allaah (has created them)’”

[al-Zumar 39:38]

Many aayaat indicated that they believed in the Unity of Lordship (Tawheed al-Ruboobiyyah); their shirk was with regard to divinity (uloohiyyah), as Allaah says concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3]

i.e., they said, we only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allaah.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

The Hebrew name for these other "gods" is Elohim same as your God!

Am I asking you for the Hebrews name of gods? Established your point with any versions of the Bible, you have the grace to do that
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Am I asking you for the Hebrews name of gods? Established your point with any versions of the Bible, you have the grace to do that

I used Strong's concordance Hebrew on that site!

Elohim = God = gods
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Cos it is false to kill anyone for apostacy without the judge carrying out the sentence!
I understand that the price to pay for leaving Islamic religion is death.

So If your sibbling decides to leave Islam, it is wrong to slaughter them yourself, rather you report them to Islamic authorities to slaughter them properly right?

What's the difference?

Why should someone get killed for leaving Islam, is that not cultism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Race Or Religion: Which Is More Important / Pastor David Ogueli Warns J. Martins Of Hell / Happy Raksha Bandhan Greeting Cards For Brothers/sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.