Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? (1492 Views)

A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

I used Strong's concordance Hebrew on that site!

Elohim = God = gods

On which site?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Jackanda1:
I understand that the price to pay for leaving Islamic religion is death.

So If your sibbling decides to leave Islam, it is wrong to slaughter them yourself, rather you report them to Islamic authorities to slaughter them properly right?

What's the difference?

Why should someone get killed for leaving Islam, is that not cultism?

My sibling lives in Nigeria and no judge would sentence such here!

It's not cultism!
It's a state law!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

My sibling lives in Nigeria and no judge would sentence such here!

It's not cultism!
It's a state law!
So for you, it's ok to kill someone for leaving Islam if they reside in an islamic state?

I expect you to skip this question, but lemme ask.
Since Nigeria isn't an islamic state, asumming your sibbling walks up to you and say he/she is no longer a muslim and has converted to christianity. What would you do?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Of Course you are free to translate anything you like as you wish!
You should note that Arabian societies before Islam were not atheistic societies that denied the existence of Allaah, or societies that were unaware that there is a Lord, Creator and Provider. They knew that, and they still retained some traces of the religion of Ibraaheem, and they had contact with Jews and Christians. But their problem was that they did not worship Allaah Alone in exclusion to others; they had other gods whom they associated in worship with Him, and which they worshipped not on the basis that they were the Lord, the Creator the Provider, but because they claimed that these were intermediaries who would intercede between them and Allaah and bring them closer to Allaah. Hence Allaah said concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):
“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25]

This indicates that they acknowledged that Allaah is the Creator. Another aayah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, if you ask them: ‘Who created the heavens and the earth?’ Surely, they will say: ‘Allaah (has created them)’”

[al-Zumar 39:38]

Many aayaat indicated that they believed in the Unity of Lordship (Tawheed al-Ruboobiyyah); their shirk was with regard to divinity (uloohiyyah), as Allaah says concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3]

i.e., they said, we only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allaah.

The Jews and Christians in Saudi Arabia prior Islam and muhammad never called on Allah, they never in a second used Allah for anything

The idolaters in Saudi Arabia are those using Allah prior Islam and muhammad. When your messenger came with his religion (Islam), he rebranded Allah the gods of his idolaters fore fathers and made him your islamic God you are serving till today
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

The Jews and Christians in Saudi Arabia prior Islam and muhammad never called on Allah, they never in a second used Allah for anything

The idolaters in Saudi Arabia are those using Allah prior Islam and muhammad. When your messenger came with his religion (Islam), he rebranded Allah the gods of his idolaters fore fathers and made him your islamic God you are serving till today

In the Arabic Bible you have today, what name is your God called?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

In the Arabic Bible you have today, what name is your God called?

The Arabic Bible Allah is different from your Quranic Allah. The Allah you are serving in Islam is an idol (hubal) I can proof it
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

The Arabic Bible Allah is different from your Quranic Allah. The Allah you are serving in Islam is an idol (hubal) I can proof it

What?

How is it different? Is it spelling or what really? grin
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

What?

How is it different? Is it spelling or what really? grin

The Arabic Bible Allah has a son which is Jesus Christ, did Muhammad rebranded Allah has a son? NO

The Arabic Bible Allah promised eternal life after death, yours in Islam only made a promised of 72 houris for anyone admitted into his sex paradise

The Arabic Bible Allah never shown hatred against you Muslims as the case is different in Quranic Allah that all he knw is to kill the Jews and Christians

And many more! #wink
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

The Arabic Bible Allah has a son which is Jesus Christ, did Muhammad rebranded Allah has a son? NO

The Arabic Bible Allah promised eternal life after death, yours in Islam only made a promised of 72 houris for anyone admitted into his sex paradise

The Arabic Bible Allah never shown hatred against you Muslims as the case is different in Quranic Allah that all he knw is to kill the Jews and Christians

And many more! #wink

Yeah, the characteristics of your gods/God is poor in the Bible and that't where we reject those attributes and characteristics!
But Allah is Allah!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Bible Hub

https://biblehub.com/genesis/1-1.htm

This your attachment is not on Biblehub, you ought to tell where you gotten it from

AntiChristian:

Deuteronomy 13 from 6
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods "(Elohim)” (which neither you nor your fathers have known, 7the gods (Elohe) of the peoples around you, whether near or far, whether from one end of the earth or the other), 8you must not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity, and do not spare him or shield him.

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Yeah, the characteristics of your gods/God is poor in the Bible and that't where we reject those attributes and characteristics!
But Allah is Allah!

You don't even know the correct word to used, so God and gods are the same according to your Saudi Arabia dictionary right?

I worship God and not gods, can you show one attribute or bad characters my God show towards you Muslims in the Bible?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by iammo(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2023
MohammadSAW:

You are a YORUBA MUSLIM?
LOL.
In the north there's this stereotype about Yoruba Muslims and it's true.
You guys can never engage in the goal to Islamized NIGERIA which is the request of Allah.
You guys and christians are basically KAFIRIS at different level.
ku masu cin amana ne.

That is your personal business with your bigot

As for me I serve Allah not people's opinions
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by SIRTee15: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2023
MohammadSAW:

You are a YORUBA MUSLIM?
LOL.
In the north there's this stereotype about Yoruba Muslims and it's true.
You guys can never engage in the goal to Islamized NIGERIA which is the request of Allah.
You guys and christians are basically KAFIRIS at different level.
ku masu cin amana ne.

Have u islamised the north completely. What are Christians still doing in Sokoto, borno, gombe and kerbbi. These are core northern states.
Now let's talk of middlebelt where u gradually losing your grip. Last election just showed the direction of their heart.
If not for the stupidity of southerners with their tribalism and their failure to see the bigger picture, u guys will be pushed back to where u belong.
Obasanjo started the move but other Southern politicians are just too senseless to see that bigger picture.
Anyway Nigeria it's just a matter of time. It's a time bomb waiting to explode.
And if u hoping on another civil war to force the unity of Nigeria.
Let me shock u....There will never be another civil war in Nigeria. International community will never tolerate a civil war in Nigeria.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2023
RightChannel:

You don't even know the correct word to used, so God and gods are the same according to your Saudi Arabia dictionary right?

I worship God and not gods, can you show one attribute or bad characters my God show towards you Muslims in the Bible?

I actually know the name of my God as Allah! Allah has perfect attributes befitting His majesty!

In your Bible, Elohim can be Yahweh, Satan, Man, Angel or gods!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2023
RightChannel:

This your attachment is not on Biblehub, you ought to tell where you gotten it from

It is there!

Na you no sabi am and you dey make mouth!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

It is there!

Na you no sabi am and you dey make mouth!

AGAIN show us where this your own version dey for Biblehub

AntiChristian:

Deuteronomy 13 from 6
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods "(Elohim)” (which neither you nor your fathers have known, 7the gods (Elohe) of the peoples around you, whether near or far, whether from one end of the earth or the other), 8you must not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity, and do not spare him or shield him.

Is as simple as ABC, just show!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

I actually know the name of my God as Allah! Allah has perfect attributes befitting His majesty!

I think you actually know that Allah is the Hubal (baal) muhammad rebranded for you right?

AntiChristian:

In your Bible, Elohim can be Yahweh, Satan, Man, Angel or gods!

And to prove that Elohim can be satan, gods, man from the Bible is your problem but why must you rely on propaganda your imams, alfas, etc are brainwashing you with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For This Easter Sunday? / Our Fore-fathers Will All Go To Hell? / Christians Are Atheists Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.