Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? (1489 Views)

A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by vdestro: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2023
Because they are already in the same place.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by Pakman: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
That's because Islam is a political ideology that is punished with death when a former believer leaves the cult.
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Xmuslim:

Snap out of this cultist mentality. Religion should be a choice. Apostasy and treason are not the same. Muhammad himself would be surprised that you belief this stuff.

Who said it is the same?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2023
Jackanda1:
Meaning if one of your sibbling decides to leave Islam, you would slaughter them.

Where did you find such law in Islam?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did you find such law in Islam?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4059

Ibn 'Abbas said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'"

أَخْبَرَنَا عِمْرَانُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَارِثِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَيُّوبُ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4059

Ibn 'Abbas said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'"

أَخْبَرَنَا عِمْرَانُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَارِثِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَيُّوبُ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Great!
What's the context?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Great!
What's the context?

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922

Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"‏‏.‏
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Great!
What's the context?

Sunan Ibn Majah 2535

It was narrated from Ibn`Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
Whoever changes his religion, execute him.”

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الصَّبَّاحِ، أَنْبَأَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏(‏مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏)‏‏.‏
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Sunan Ibn Majah 2535

It was narrated from Ibn`Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
Whoever changes his religion, execute him.”

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الصَّبَّاحِ، أَنْبَأَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏(‏مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏)‏‏.‏

Check the meaning of context in the dictionary!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922

Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"‏‏.‏

So what is the context there?

And how is it different from below:

1. They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

2) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Great!
What's the context?

Now back to your question, I gave you different narrations so that you won't say one is da'if

Muhammad as been narrated from different narrators gave a warm instructions to kill anyone that changes his religion from Islam to Christianity, atheism, etc. This is a very clear statement in which you must abide with as a true followers of muhammad
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

So what is the context there?

And how is it different from below:

1. They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

2) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Did you read what you sent very well again before you will be banned for another week?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Did you read what you sent very well again before you will be banned for another week?

What i sent was a Bible verse!
Why would i be banned?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Now back to your question, I gave you different narrations so that you won't say one is da'if

Muhammad as been narrated from different narrators gave a warm instructions to kill anyone that changes his religion from Islam to Christianity, atheism, etc. This is a very clear statement in which you must abide with as a true followers of muhammad

Yeah!
Muhammad lived in an Islamic controlled society!
Nigeria is not an entirely controlled Islamic society like Saudi Arabia!

So that is the setting!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

What i sent was a Bible verse!
Why would i be banned?

Did you read where it says gods?

Can you differentiate between God and gods? What category did you placed Allah, is it God or gods?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Yeah!

So that is the setting!

But the narrators are not specific or rigid that killing anyone that renounce his islamic religion should base alone in Islamic controlled society or do they?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Yeah!

So that is the setting!

For violating apostasy law in Nigeria, are you aware that some people were killed? Is Nigeria an Islamic controlled society like Saudi Arabia
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Did you read where it says gods?
No "gods" in the first one!

The "gods" are translated from Elohim as your Yahweh!

Can you differentiate between God and gods? What category did you placed Allah, is it God or gods?

In English the creator is God! All other things people worship apart from God are gods!

Allah is the only one God!

1 Like

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

But the narrators are not specific or rigid that killing anyone that renounce his islamic religion should base alone in Islamic controlled society or do they?

Which narrator?
Is that how Hadith are interpreted?

Look for the holy Spirit first and come back!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

For violating apostasy law in Nigeria, are you aware that some people were killed? Is Nigeria an Islamic controlled society like Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia will pass judgment before sentencing anyone!
And that's the correct judgement!

No jungle justice in Islam!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Saudi Arabia will pass judgment before sentencing anyone!
And that's the correct judgement!

No jungle justice in Islam!

What are you now insinuating? Are you saying the Islam you're practising in Nigeria is nonsense? cheesy
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Which narrator?
Is that how Hadith are interpreted?

Look for the holy Spirit first and come back!

How is your Hadith narrated? I will screenshots now to keep your mouth shut. I am expecting you to say it is da'if

Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

How is your Hadith narrated? I will screenshots now to keep your mouth shut. I am expecting you to say it is da'if

The Prophet established an Islamic state with an Islamic ruling system which the Sahabas followed!
No mouth shut!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

What are you now insinuating? Are you saying the Islam you're practising in Nigeria is nonsense? cheesy

This is the thought of one filled with holy Spirit!

The rightful thought is that the Shariah ruling in an Islamic state is slightly different from that in a democratic state!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
No "gods" in the first one!

I do tell you guys to stop being in a haste to comment or type trash. The first one also says idols which are gods. Read verse 8 of that chapter

AntiChristian:

The "gods" are translated from Elohim as your Yahweh!

Where is your source on this? And I will proof to you that Allah is an idol from a reliable source

AntiChristian:

In English the creator is God! All other things people worship apart from God are gods!

Good that you spoken well here, did you now get the context? You can't serve God with any other gods (idols). But your own messenger said kill anyone that renounce his religion from Islam to Christianity or Jews, why is muhammad hatred against Christians and Jews this much?

AntiChristian:

Allah is the only one God!

Why did the same Allah attributed himself to female goddeses in Saudi Arabia, If he is only one God as you said?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

This is the thought of one filled with holy Spirit!

The rightful thought is that the Shariah ruling in an Islamic state is slightly different from that in a democratic state!

Ahahahahaha Jesus Christ of Nazareth cheesy you're still twisting your own words to bring more calamity on thyself.

Your sharia ruling is there in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto etc states, are you saying the Islam you're practicing in Nigeria is nonsense?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

Ahahahahaha Jesus Christ of Nazareth cheesy you're still twisting your own words to bring more calamity on thyself.

Your sharia ruling is there in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto etc states, are you saying the Islam you're practicing in Nigeria is nonsense?

This is why i hate your Holy Spirit! It takes a while to understand people! Please recharge it.

The number one law in Nigeria is not Sharia but the Constitution of FRN!
The number one Constitution in an Islamic state is the Shariah!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

The Prophet established an Islamic state with an Islamic ruling system which the Sahabas followed!
No mouth shut!

So your prophet established, founded or created Saudi Arabia? Did you know the history of Saudi Arabia at all, did you know the dominant religion in Saudi Arabia before Muhammad forcefully acquired it? Did you want me to expose your religion the more?

Did you just go to Saudi Arabia to perform your idolism without not doing findings on how it was created? smh
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

This is why i hate your Holy Spirit! It takes a while to understand people! Please recharge it.

The number one law in Nigeria is not Sharia but the Constitution of FRN!
The number one Constitution in an Islamic state is the Shariah!

See you have to humble yourself for adequate learning. Since 1999, a declaration of full Sharia law was made in the twelve states as a main body of civil and criminal law in twelve Muslim-majority states. Jihadi Ahmad Sani Yerima the then Zamfara state governor pushed for the institution of Sharia at the state level of government.

The adoption of Sharia law violates Article 10 of the Nigerian constitution guaranteeing religious freedom. You just have to humble yourself and learn is that clear?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=RightChannel post=124473517]

I do tell you guys to stop being in a haste to comment or type trash. The first one also says idols which are gods. Read verse 8 of that chapter

2 Chronicles
11.At that time they sacrificed to the LORD (Yahweh) seven hundred oxen and seven thousand sheep from all the plunder they had brought back. 12Then they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD(Yahweh), the God (Elohe) of their fathers, with all their heart and soul. 13And whoever would not seek the LORD(Yahweh), the God (Elohe) of Israel, would be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 13 from 6
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods "(Elohim)” (which neither you nor your fathers have known, 7the gods (Elohe) of the peoples around you, whether near or far, whether from one end of the earth or the other), 8you must not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity, and do not spare him or shield him.

Elohim and Elohe are used for Yahweh or gods! Anyone goes!

Where is your source on this? And I will proof to you that Allah is an idol from a reliable source
Check those verses as translated from Hebrew!

Good that you spoken well here, did you now get the context? You can't serve God with any other gods (idols). But your own messenger said kill anyone that renounce his religion from Islam to Christianity or Jews, why is muhammad hatred against Christians and Jews this much?
Your God said anyone that worships other gods should be killed! What's the difference? Recharge your spirit please!

Why did the same Allah attributed himself to female goddeses in Saudi Arabia, If he is only one God as you said?

Allah says in Qur'an 53:19-23
Have you then considered Al-Lat, and Al-'Uzza (two idols of the pagan Arabs)
And Manat (another idol of the pagan Arabs), the other third?
Is it for you the males and for Him the females?
That indeed is a division most unfair!
They are but names which you have named, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire, whereas there has surely come to them the Guidance from their Lord!
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by AntiChristian: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2023
RightChannel:

See you have to humble yourself for adequate learning. Since 1999, a declaration of full Sharia law was made in the twelve states as a main body of civil and criminal law in twelve Muslim-majority states. Jihadi Ahmad Sani Yerima the then Zamfara state governor pushed for the institution of Sharia at the state level of government.

The adoption of Sharia law violates Article 10 of the Nigerian constitution guaranteeing religious freedom. You just have to humble yourself and learn is that clear?

So which is superior in those states, the constitution or Shariah?
Re: Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? by RightChannel: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

So which is superior in those states, the constitution or Shariah?

Did you read this or you just look away because it doesn't favours you?

The adoption of Sharia law violates Article 10 of the Nigerian constitution guaranteeing religious freedom

Should I give you some instances where your sharia law is superior than Nigeria constitution in those states?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quest For The Historical Jesus Christ - Was Jesus A Myth? / Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? / Igbos Should Come Back To Their Traditional Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.