Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) (6173 Views)

If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
ednut1:
She drives a porshe. If any man without a car or a luxury car comes for her daughter the daughter will not accept him. You daughters say they dont need a man. Many of your daughters have bad manners, not interested in doing chores or cooking, the pictures they post online too portrays them as baddies. If your daughter head correct men will be hustling for them

But your fellow residents over there say hypergamy does not exist. grin

2 Likes

Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by RomanGreen: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Beautiful girls with very dirty character, anyways I wish them luck!

Swears, you know the drill. They are always looking sweet and lovely until you date or marry them, then one will begin to understand it's not all about beauty but character. I have had several encounters with very pretty women. Most of them have one thing in common, they believe their fine girl privilege is a meal ticket anything they want. Zero character!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

But your fellow residents over there say hypergamy does not exist. grin
there are still few normal babes na lol. This kind woman with porshe the life her kids are used to ehn.
Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by lastkingsman: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

Honestly, all I saw was a good MILF. embarassed

Una don craze finish grin
Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, “We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!” so we won't be mocked as ENP.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by Chee59(f): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
Look at that video. Does it look like the daughter she's talking about, does it look like you can feed her daughter? I mean, can you afford to buy her daughter lunch, for a start?
I'm talking to the undergrads and jambites in the comment section.
Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by Baronthecelebri: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
The woman self fine, sweet MILF
Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by maticar: 4:12am On Jul 03, 2023
JASONjnr:
You can't possibly ask men to come and marry your daughters on social media.

If they were worth wifing, internet wouldn't be made an advertising ground for them.

I'm sure, they're struggling with some characters that is turning men away from them.

Very likely
The woman too has questions to answer about her own character

An apple will not fall far from the tree
Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Check bigolive and tinder if she is active there first cheesy
Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by Cassandraloius: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2023
RomanGreen:

Swears, you know the drill. They are always looking sweet and lovely until you date or marry them, then one will begin to understand it's not all about beauty but character. I have had several encounters with very pretty women. Most of them have one thing in common, they believe their fine girl privilege is a meal ticket anything they want. Zero character!

Swrs bro.
Re: We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) by Mountbatten: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
When they were in their prime fertile years, they whored around and rejected men who were willing to date them.

Now they've got older, used and washed up asking “where all the men have gone”. Well sweetheart, they've gone their way.

Men age like wine, women age like milk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / Nigerian IndecentStar Shares Hot Photos Of Herself Putting Her Full B00bs On Display / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye Advice - "My Son Don't Marry A Lady That Can't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.