Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. (91234 Views)

Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by SonofGod231: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2023
The tone of the story makes it sound as if it's a disease having a rampaging sex or something to be ashamed of. It's strange and hypocritical demonising the sexualisation of the society.
You bloody w@&nkers should free Davido. I'm yet to meet any man who is some holy bunny ....I think women put a lot of factors into consideration before offing their panties and hopping on an environmental deek...Personally,women who can be recycled and recycled in a confined space should blame themselves not the players.
Please,no crazy Dimbat like that Muguliaa should ever tag me here again...Learn to keep your bloody opinion to yourself,I don't want to hear it.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2023
KAjAsG:
Na waooo...7 baby mamas.

My fav is Mama Hailey.

iyana ex?
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Chrismania100: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Wil.you shut your dirty mouth up??
This is a typical yoruba way of life, always cover impunity whenever it involves their own,as we saw in the Thiefnubuu thief.But, will be quick to call other tribes and wayward child if he is an igbo

Gattuzo05:
Before you call him names, know that if he's not rich and famous, we can't know those ladies just as I don't know yours and you don't know mine.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by LADEMINUS: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Basicend:

If he doesn't travel to USA, France etc. . their court injection don't have the power to compel him to pay monthly child support fees, if he stays here in Nigeria. . That only applies if he is requesting for their VISA etc.

Learner.

Estate things
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2023
Davido don't let these hoes and babymamas insult or disrespect ur wife. undecided
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Burgerlomo: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2023
David is a very generous guy😂👍👍
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Bringbackmandat: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2023
olaolulazio:

The baby mamas are not even poor....

Say something else
you will not understand. maybe you think that lack of of money is the only poverty you know. Those children will grow without the love of their father, those children will be thought other evil things by the society especially the men that are fcking their mother.
If you didn't train your children, someone will train them in a negative way. Those children only see their father on their birthday, therefore they are not learning anything from the father.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by grandstar(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2023
Basicend:

If he doesn't travel to USA, France etc. . their court injection don't have the power to compel him to pay monthly child support fees, if he stays here in Nigeria. . That only applies if he is requesting for their VISA etc.

I am not insinuating he is a deadbeat. I am just just saying what I think he pays his foreign baby mamas.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by unisnaira: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2023
African, Yoruba particularly are blessed with traditional medicine for healing and diagnosis.

Baba, show me way to get the diagnostic ring medicine for protection against disease. Sex is sweet with raw, not these artificial condom penetration but fear no gree man chuck with raw pr*ck
OmoOshodi:
there are spiritual ways to know if a woman is infected with a STDs.......with that intact...na to dey fire dey go.

I have a ring....if a woman get ordinary toilet disease...my John Thomas will not rise at all.......not to talk of her body will be extremely hot when I hold her hand...........Yoruba are blessed

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by airsaylongcome: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2023
SwayG:
This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die if they don't. Ladies just love men with power and money. They want to sleep with you by all means possible. Many girls will cook for you for free with their money, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends want to sleep with you. You can't just control them.
Even if they see you with other ladies, they still want you. Infact, that's when they want you more.

Ladies take pride in being Davido's baby mama. They blow up immediately and become almost like a celebrity. Thousands of ladies are ready to still sleep with Davido if he has 100 baby mama's.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister.

Understand that Burna has his mother on his team. No one can “control” a man better than his mother. I don’t want to imagine the wars and fires that the mother has been codedly putting out.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Imun(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2023
7 baby Mama's, Davido should be signed by Big 7 records owned by Big Burna
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
Or is it the other way round?
He will put those kids in to poverty, he thinks he will be rich for ever.....I have seen richer men begging on streets now

There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy.

Davido is from a wealthy family, Davido is also wealthy
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Timoleon(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:

Actually I have seen
names? Which streets?
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by lexy2014: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2023
grandstar:
It's time his father read the riot act to him.

Give him another 2 years and I won't be surprised he'll have up to 12.

How much do you think he'll be giving each baby mama as child's support- $4,000 monthly?

His only saving grace is that were his music career to crash, he has the brains to set up a very successful record label.

it is funny how many of you just allowed yourselves to be deceived by this whole so called anita drama.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by lexy2014: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Imun:
7 baby Mama's, Davido should be signed by Big 7 records owned by Big Burna

pls what is "baby mama" and how does he have 7 baby mamas
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by moneyissweet(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2023
Maybe he is doing it with his......

SwayG:
This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die if they don't. Ladies just love men with power and money. They want to sleep with you by all means possible. Many girls will cook for you for free with their money, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends want to sleep with you. You can't just control them.
Even if they see you with other ladies, they still want you. Infact, that's when they want you more.

Ladies take pride in being Davido's baby mama. They blow up immediately and become almost like a celebrity. Thousands of ladies are ready to still sleep with Davido if he has 100 baby mama's.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by yusluvad(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2023
SwayG:

On point!
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Highway to poverty
this is Africa bro nothing will happen
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by MuMuOnBail: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2023
Na wa ooo

What is beautiful about those Chiseled teeth looking goblins?

Apart from Chioma tho.

Mr. David Adeleke have no class. He can't even toast a beautiful woman with all his wealth and fame.

I better remain celibate for life, than f*cking any of those Mr. David baby mama's

What a disgrace.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Basic123: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Gattuzo05:
Before you call him names, know that if he's not rich and famous, we can't know those ladies just as I don't know yours and you don't know mine.
Before you call him names, know that if he's not rich and famous, those fine girls will not be hovering around him because Davido is not even hot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Bakrabas: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
He will put those kids in to poverty, he thinks he will be rich for ever.....I have seen richer men begging on streets now

Nebuchadnezzar comes to mind
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by ogaemma: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2023
So with all his education travel's and exposure he does not use a condom for safe sex.
Baby Mama's aside, what if he contract's STD or HIV?
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Thermodynamics(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:
Sins
Community d**k
This is not life

If you get the opportunity you go gratefully become baby mama number 8.

All you women care about is money, once you see money, you don't mind being fvcked in your Ass hole.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Classickj(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
Black man will always be black man cheesy

Do you know anything about generational Wealth
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by romeocares2: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2023
I thought Tuface was a bad guy. Now I see say him na learner. MICOOP Africa
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by TheGift: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Yeah, no one should castigate Davido, but Davido ought to castigate himself, for not being able to control himself and doing it raw with everything that has a whole, especially when he has a wife. It is reckless and irresponsible. For his own health, his wives and the mental health of many Women, especially the ones he may have convinced to abort for Him.

I hope he learns from this.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by AndrewTate(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,

Mention just one...that you "have seen".
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Justiceleague1: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2023
There was Lisa,Nicole,irvana,irwana,Tracey,Kim,..I met her in a ice-cream pub,........ cheesy
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by KingMack(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Highway to poverty

Guy forget the money longggggggggg
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by freemi(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2023
olaolulazio:

The baby mamas are not even poor....

Say something else
der don't need to be poor. U don't know anything
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Josephkabila12: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
wetin dis one dey yarn like dis sef. The ADELEKE'S first known generation started from a renowned woman( his great grandmother) high chief from EDE town before his grandfather a senator and his father a renowned billionaire business man. Davido himself a renowned A-list Superstar in the world with lots endorsements and very wealthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.