Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife (100820 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by SavageResponse(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2023
fait10:
All i can see is the man's wife grin

This is not true
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by iHateFraudsters: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2023
olasaad:

This is not true. Every man wants a male child than a female child.

That was before o!

Now we don't care about the gender.

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2023
JovialRPiller:
they are dating their father grin
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by SarkinFOTO:

https://twitter.com/FotoNugget/status/1675173517015261187?s=20

I hope that's his daughter...
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by oluwaseyi0: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Xwizard:
with all the pending issues we have

So he shouldn't fix his kids shoe because of country issue

Maybe it's those children that are giving him happiness despite all the issues

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by RepChrist: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Jesus is the only way of escape. All the vanities of life cannot fill the void inside , when you have found all that this passing earth can give, there still remain a void that nothing can ever fill. Only Jesus can fill the void of your soul

Not a church, not a denomination, not a man
It is Jesus alone

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by BabaIbo: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2023
How that one take matter abeg?

Next topic abeg!
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by AssuranceHaruna(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2023
E better i should gave birth to thief than mumu
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by isabi2lof: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2023
Beautiful ❤️

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by oluwaseyi0: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2023
AssuranceHaruna:
E better i should gave birth to thief than mumu

?

How does that relate? A mumu is one that take care of his kids?
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

That was before o!

Now we don't care about the gender.

Lies. We care..

I want a male child..

Let's stop pretending
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2023
Since that man in the picture is a head slammer...

That little girl is his wife... shocked

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by frowland(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
No be only daughter....DeY PLay

It doesn’t suit your narrative.

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Biodun556(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2023
fait10:
All i can see is the man's wife grin
Not in Ilorin
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:
Is that not Sanusi

North has really dealt with our paedophile mindsets

If this Was any part of the country nobody for argue but since it’s North there has been a mixed feelings

We all can see how it ended.

You're a fukking tribal bigot!
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2023
Stereotypes or not, people will still assume even the best of minds I mean the rational ones will still fall into that trap once in a while and that's what makes us human.

For those up north, there are realities we can only contain among ourselves but for a visitor coming over and for the media, it's a different ball game.

The way we do anything is the way we do everything. Profiling based on cultural affiliations, religious upbringing, environment context and political leanings will forever go on in our world

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by elinaxy(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2023
Who could have done that, a stranger?
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by JovialRPiller: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
they are dating their father grin
Your sons may end up asking the same questions in the future
And no, their case is not "special"
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by iHateFraudsters: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Lies. We care..

I want a male child..

Let's stop pretending

You want.

Your choice, your opinion, your life.

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by akezn: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2023
You cannot be so sure of that. That is the north.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by tollyboy5(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:
Is that not Sanusi

North has really dealt with our pedophile mindsets

If this Was any part of the country nobody for argue but since it’s North there has been a mixed feelings
It is very f00lish for people to think that's his wife. This is festive period for Muslims where all parent dress their children just like Christmas. Even in the picture we can see other children and it easy to notice an event is actually going on there.
Only foolish people are quick to think otherwise.

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Thomasankara(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2023
[/color]what a hard knock life for men😕[color=#770077]
FriendsAndFans:
No one gives a fk about the male child.

As a male child, unless you do a hectic job, na when dem go treat you well.
As an adult male, unless you give something for free or you Press money, na when dem go treat you right.

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Xwizard: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

So he should fix his kids shoe because of your country issue

Maybe it's those children that are giving him happiness despite all the issues
Be calm with ur rough English, i actually meant with all the pending issues, why we discussing a fathers love here.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by atiku4President(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by SarkinFOTO:

Great work of art. Could win an award.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Akpacha(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Our African queen see how she humbled a whole king! Daughters really enjoying some privileges.

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by windofchange: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

The love of a father is beyond this world.

I love my little angel so much that my heart beat very fast just by mere thinking of her. I pamper her a lot that even my wife get jealous at time. I noticed

Please fathers here, show your girl child love, so that they won't become h*oes and urgent 2K sisters in the future.

I discovered that majority of my side chicks never had a father figure when they were growing.
My heart feel sad for them but my d*ck was never sad, because it must have to knack
!

hahaha...Man, warridis?

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by spencekat(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

I love my little angel so much that my heart beat very fast just by mere thinking of her. I pamper her a lot that even my wife get jealous at time. I noticed

Please fathers here, [/b][b][/b]show your girl child[b][b][/b]love, so that they won't become h*oes and urgent 2K sisters in the future.

I discovered that majority of my side chicks never had a father figure when they were growing.
My heart feel sad for them but my d*ck was never sad, because it must have to knack!
Even male child o
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by tollyboy5(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
Stereotypes or not, people will still assume even the best of minds I mean the rational ones will still fall into that trap once in a while and that's what makes us human.

For those up north, there are realities we can only contain among ourselves but for a visitor coming over and for the media, it's a different ball game.

The way we do anything is the way we do everything. Profiling based on cultural affiliations, religious upbringing, environment context and political leanings will forever go on in our world
Stop capping, no rational or straight thinking person will call that child his wife. Only bigot and those used to ethnic profiling can imagine things to such extent.

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by mediclife1987(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by SarkinFOTO:

So unfortunate people read another meaning into it.

I'm beginning to fear Christians more and more by the day.

They're passive aggressive. More like internalizing behaviors of some sorts...

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Please fathers here, show your girl child love, so that they won't become h*oes and urgent 2K sisters in the future.

My heart feel sad for them but my d*ck was never sad, because it must have to knack!

Why won't your heart beat fast when you are busy destroying other girls’ futures? You're scared the same shouldn't be meted out to your daughter. Wishful thinking, it doesn't work that way. 🤡

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by xynerise: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2023
The title is misleading. That means the Op shares the view that northerners are mostly paedophiles grin

Just say father and daughter without attaching wife to it

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it