Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife (100816 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by ceeceeuwa: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
No one gives a fk about the male child.

As a male child, unless you do a hectic job, na when dem go treat you well.
As an adult male, unless you give something for free or you Press money, na when dem go treat you right.

I dot on my children both male and female. Apart from God they are all I have got. I'd you don't show them love,who will?
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Slurity(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by SarkinFOTO:

https://twitter.com/FotoNugget/status/1675173517015261187?s=20
What are you trying to defend? Aisha in the Islamic belief is not even up to this age when she was married and molested
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by BabaRamota1980: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Op, thank you. Sarkinfoto thanks for capturing this scene.

As a father raising daughters, I love this pic! God bless that man!
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
As a father, I can now see why the devil is fighting against men and trying to feminize everything. A society led by women is a society heading towards indiscipline, sponteineity and chaos.

Fathers are our pillars, our strength, our compass, our source of morality and principles. Without father's the world will be nearing the brink of chaos. When fathers are alive to their responsibilities, the devil has no foothold in a family, in a church or in a nation.

Blessings to this dad, may his effort never go to waste and a prayer of forgiveness to those who had erroneously called him names, may the hardening of their heart not be to their destruction, may the God of truth be able to reveal himself to them, and teach them to set their heart on good things alone.

All the best fathers

PonziHater
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Thegamingorca(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why won't your heart beat fast when you are busy destroying other girls’ futures? You're scared the same shouldn't be meted out to your daughter. Wishful thinking, it doesn't work that way. 🤡

How was he destroying their future nah grin Was it not a shared enjoyment? Lol
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
fait10:
All i can see is the man's wife grin

Filthy mind. Shut up
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
Danladi147:
Taaa which kind daughter. Na him 3rd wife. Pedophile northers

U be mumu, wit this ur dirty mouth

1 Like

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by WorldRichest: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:
Is that not Sanusi

North has really dealt with our paedophile mindsets

If this Was any part of the country nobody for argue but since it’s North there has been a mixed feelings

This one is cursed with hatred and bitterness

1 Like

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Afolue(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Muslim men can be so caring towards their families/ loved ones

1 Like

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by CJStarz: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
God bless this man in Jesus Name.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by YelloweWest: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
olasaad:

This is not true. Every man wants a male child than a female child.
Not true pls!
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by obama99: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by SarkinFOTO:

Should be the picture of a good father and his daughter on their way to praying ground in Salah day. That girl must be baba's first daughter or last daughter. The love and bond no be here. Transcends religion. We call them their fathers wife.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by gawu1: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:
Is that not Sanusi

If this Was any part of the country nobody for argue but since it’s North there has been a mixed feelings
Just like south East really dealt with our ashaoo mindsets.
Thank God she's from north and could have someone as husband. A lot of her age mates are camped in baby making factories littering all over in the South East.
Beside, someone will not f uck her and f uck her mama at the same time, unlike if she was from that region.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Major7: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

As an adult male, unless you give something for free or you Press money, na when dem go treat you right.

That's not entirely true tho,my dad gives a lot of attention to me while growing up,he's in his mid 70s and still haven't changed grin
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thegamingorca:

How was he destroying their future nah grin Was it not a shared enjoyment? Lol

Who instigated it?
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by gaskiyamagana: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
I brought her here and l will take care of her till we get back home. Let anyone says whatever he likes.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Thegamingorca(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who instigated it?

grin
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by ofuonyebi: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
This why we have troubled marriage here...
a lady that has never enjoyed a parents love to this level ...
will find it hard to wash his spouse cloth or help to polish his shoe to cement a stronger douse of love!
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Zanotee:
That's a great dad there. Not minding if his babariga gets dirty.
I don't know, that pic just melt my heart. It's rare

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by bigiyaro(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
OP, you should water your picture, you can make a solid NFT with this picture and earn some good dollars.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by maasoap(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

The love of a father is beyond this world.

I love my little angel so much that my heart beat very fast just by mere thinking of her. I pamper her a lot that even my wife get jealous at time. I noticed

Please fathers here, show your girl child love, so that they won't become h*oes and urgent 2K sisters in the future.

I discovered that majority of my side chicks never had a father figure when they were growing.
My heart feel sad for them but my d*ck was never sad, because it must have to knack!

True but what a hilarious way to say it! Most of them don't really have providing parents (daddies).
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Bigseven(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
There’s this father/daughter connection ehh. Only few understands that. Much love to all girl child not some Mamood INec
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:
Is that not Sanusi

And the teenage girls getting pregnant in South is as a result of what exactly.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Psoul(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

My father treated us equally. Be you a girl or a boy.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by letitrainnow(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
That's not a big deal na
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by kabillionaire(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Geskiya fa!
taylor89:
Is that not Sanusi

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Pootle: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2023
that religion like them
minor at times...jus saying o undecided
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Athina1982(f): 5:03am On Jul 05, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by SarkinFOTO:

get in touch with 08037111012 he is security operative he should be able to help u retrieve ur money
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Foodqueen(f): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
This picture will be very good for art.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by ablejesus26(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Benwallt:

No be lie bro. I used to give yards from my father back then.

Chai, those old days cheesy

I no dey play with my children head oo, touch them anywhere but give their head social distance grin

Se mothers still dey put pepper for stubborn children eyes again like this so grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.