Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,748 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife (100817 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by iammo(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
No one gives a fk about the male child.

As a male child, unless you do a hectic job, na when dem go treat you well.
As an adult male, unless you give something for free or you Press money, na when dem go treat you right.

God is all we need grin

It's almost like it's a woman's world
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Goldenbliss1(f): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2023
Wow! Beautiful picture! (Father's are wonderful)
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Richwallet: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2023

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Jayhome24: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2023
Is there anything wrong in what the father did?

Pls what is the meaning of this post pls?

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Originalsly: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

As an adult male, unless you give something for free or you Press money, na when dem go treat you right.

Bro ... it must be your father never ever showed you love to be pained like this. Be positive ... just be happy for the girl and if ever you accept a woman in your life and have a child .... try to be a father like him.

@ topic ... any father that loves his children will do same... anytime... anywhere. It must be OP is not a father ... or living in the past. It is sad that the only reason some of us can think about is the father is sleeping with the daughter ... there can be no other reason.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by ablejesus26(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2023
Benwallt:

If it were to be boy, Na command follow by knock the father will use to remind him to always buckle his shoe.

grin grin Omo if na konk, boys head really see shege for Papa hands oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by afrika(f): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2023
I am confused now.....
But I am now understanding it

I gerrit....100% booting
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Typing: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2023
Pio44:
We fear some north

I fear Anambra most.

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Xwizard: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2023
atiku4President:

Love covers all issues
including the subsidy

1 Like

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Benwallt(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2023
ablejesus26:

grin grin Omo if na konk, boys head really see shege for Papa hands oo grin grin

No be lie bro. I used to give yards from my father back then.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by bewla(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2023
Histrings08:
No one.. if you're lucky, your mom might
Males are with mothers

But the girls always go with the fathers

1 Like

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Josephkabila12: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2023
Lovely father
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by complexstuffs(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2023
obinna58:

Your family is already favored so why would you care to expect anything

Yes o
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by PencilBox: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

smiley Remember the saying "Only WOMEN, CHILDREN AND PETS are love UNCONDITIONALLY. A man is ONLY LOVED on the CONDITION that he provides something"
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Abuskid: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2023
It amazes me sometimes when I see people comments on the civilization they know almost nothing about. If you've ever been to the NORTH you will know that they advanced in caring for girl-child
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by nkemjacob2(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2023
Islam and young girl marriage are and six
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Xkale1996(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
No be only daughter....DeY PLay
then you must illiterate fool to think that little child is his wife
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by abidem4real: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by SarkinFOTO:

https://twitter.com/FotoNugget/status/1675173517015261187?s=20
What is peculiar about the picture in question that made it generate unnecessary social hullabaloo? This generation is so much perverted that they read meanings to even nothing most times.
A father helping daughter dress has now become an issue! Na wa ooo
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Xkale1996(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

The love of a father is beyond this world.

I love my little angel so much that my heart beat very fast just by mere thinking of her. I pamper her a lot that even my wife get jealous at time. I noticed

Please fathers here, show your girl child love, so that they won't become h*oes and urgent 2K sisters in the future.

I discovered that majority of my side chicks never had a father figure when they were growing.
My heart feel sad for them but my d*ck was never sad, because it must have to knack!
na waiting man sew na him u go wear

As ur dick no dey stay one place
Naso person dick no go stay one place
For ur daughter side

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Xkale1996(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2023
fait10:
All i can see is the man's wife grin
u mumu na

1 Like

Danladi147:
Taaa which kind daughter. Na him 3rd wife. Pedophile northers
u mumu
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Lovenorth: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Justiceleague1:

In the north,that underage will be his wife grin
In the South he would be sodomizing the minor grin
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Sleekfingers: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
olasaad:

This is not true. Every man wants a male child than a female child.

Not true.

I have 3 kids. 2 males and a female. I would have prefer all of them to be females.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by ultimateprof: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
This same can't do this to his wife.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by kayjay007(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
And I thought otherwise
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by SmartyPants(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
olasaad:

This is not true. Every man wants a male child than a female child.

Not true in this generation. Most millennial males want a daughter.

Ask your male friends.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by austinfan4love(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is a beautiful piece of art,,,,
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by talented321: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
They are dating the 40%, u know some men get like 3 to 10 gilfriend. And if u count the amount of olosho and hookup girls the answer is there, plus the amount of single ladies.
author=JovialRPiller post=124159071]
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by emerged01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is a pure art. In my own view,black color and background will be natural and perfect.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by ify84(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lovely photography. The dad careless that his clothe is on the ground and will become dirty, but treating the daughter need first is most important.

God bless all true fathers.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Viq2orh: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

The love of a father is beyond this world.

I love my little angel so much that my heart beat very fast just by mere thinking of her. I pamper her a lot that even my wife get jealous at time. I noticed

Please fathers here, show your girl child love, so that they won't become h*oes and urgent 2K sisters in the future.

I discovered that majority of my side chicks never had a father figure when they were growing.
My heart feel sad for them but my d*ck was never sad, because it must have to knack!
I cherished your love ❣️ towards your daughter no 🧢, but you got it wrong crucifying lack of love( from fathers) as a yardstick for some whores incessant desire for urgent 2k from guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.