Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife (100822 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Cromagnon: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by liasmiram2567: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2023
9jabox:
This photo only looks “absurd” because the man in it looks like a northerner… and you know why, right?

This is something tht would not been given any negative connotations had the man and the girl been dressed differently.

The north don spoil everything for us.. even things that should look normal now look abnormal.🤕🤕

What is absurd about the picture?
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by qtguru(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
No one gives a fk about the male child.

As a male child, unless you do a hectic job, na when dem go treat you well.
As an adult male, unless you give something for free or you Press money, na when dem go treat you right.

Men made it that way
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by juwoonn(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2023
I still did this to my daughter this morning
obinna58:
It’s hard to believe
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by OlawaleBammie: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2023
olasaad:

This is not true. Every man wants a male child than a female child.
So after that do they later give attention to the male child like the female??
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by liasmiram2567: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2023
RepChrist:
Jesus is the only way of escape. All the vanities of life cannot fill the void inside , when you have found all that this passing earth can give, there still remain a void that nothing can ever fill. Only Jesus can fill the void of your soul

Not a church, not a denomination, not a man
It is Jesus alone

But Jesus was a man- a son of a woman How can he be God?Has Almighty God abdicated His throne?- NEVER!!!
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by alfarouq(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2023
9jabox:
This photo only looks “absurd” because the man in it looks like a northerner… and you know why, right?

This is something tht would not been given any negative connotations had the man and the girl been dressed differently.

The north don spoil everything for us.. even things that should look normal now look abnormal.🤕🤕

Dont blame others for your weird way of viewing things. You spoilt things for yourselves .
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by complexstuffs(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2023
cococandy:
The fact that s he could be his wife and we are all concerned about other things says a lot

Only IPOB CANNIBALS and demented people will imagine she's not his daughter.

That you had daddy issues with a million emotional baggages doesn't mean others didn't grow up in a healthy family background.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by yusluvad(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

As an adult male, unless you give something for free or you Press money, na when dem go treat you right.

😌😌
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by timibare(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2023
Damage control grin grin grin
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by ibinaboonline: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2023
Sad, interesting, and true at the same time.
FriendsAndFans:

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by ibinaboonline: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2023
It's not about wanting. It's more about why they want male children. To dote on them? Doubtful.
olasaad:

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by siaco(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2023
This is beautiful, fatherly love for his child is top notch.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by ORIGENAL(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2023
If she is his daughter, Fear "not"
If she is his wife, Fear "North"
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:
Is that not Sanusi

North has really dealt with our paedophile mindsets

If this Was any part of the country nobody for argue but since it’s North there has been a mixed feelings
Haba! Sanusi in Ilorin? Laziness doesn't allow most of you guys to read before commenting
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2023
qtguru:

Men made it that way
Tough situations build tough men.
Such is strength
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Gbeng30(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2023
It is well...
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by qtguru(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Tough situations build tough men.
Such is strength

Yeah can't complain about it, it helps shape men in the long run.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2023
cococandy:
The fact that s he could be his wife and we are all concerned about other things says a lot
his 5th wife grin
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by obinna58(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2023
juwoonn:
I still did this to my daughter this morning
Judging by location
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by gfon(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2023
olasaad:

read to understand
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by obinna58(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

No one expect IPOB CANNIBALS to believe anything
Your family is already favored so why would you care to expect anything
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by godofuck231: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by SarkinFOTO:

https://twitter.com/FotoNugget/status/1675173517015261187?s=20
patriarchs, this is what an alpha male looks like in real life , he avoids his women from stress and takes charge , his shoulders are broad , and no problem too small or sacrifice too great for him to fix , this man will not be forgotten soon , may his name be said for generations to come with respect
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by tnerro1(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Father of the month…
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by TheGift: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Speak for yourself. My Father gave a * about me an my other brothers and I give a * about my Son, every day .

Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Lovenorth: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2023
God bless the North
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Justiceleague1: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2023
A father can do such things for his daughter but hardly for his sons grin
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by odenkirk: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2023
olasaad:

for provision and work. men are truly slaves
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Justiceleague1: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Lovenorth:
God bless the North

In the north,that underage will be his wife grin
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Ubdavis(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2023
E fit be say na him wife. I never can say..
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2023
Some people are local and silly in thinking so papa no fit lace him pikin shoe again..

Religion in north is something else.
Re: This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife by Georgejeez: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2023
You people saw her back and concluded she's a small girl , therefore she's his daughter.

What if she turns her face and she is a 25 year old yarinya ?

Wouldn't she qualify to be assumed his 4th wife .

Summary - never judge a book by it's cover , open and read first .

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it