Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra (1116 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / A Call For Ibos To Build World Class City / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
This life no balance .

7ys straight lamentations on Biafra and now that we are ready for it in the form of Biafra lite aka " Ibo go home", they now rediscovered they are part of the zoo and want nothing to do with the jungle yeast .

How do we get Ibos to now get back on the Biafran train to Auschwitz Alaigbo ?

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
You can go to Arewa or Oduduwa, Igbos owns Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Opolopoopolonio: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

You dare not say this anywhere in the yeast on a Monday morning. I hope you know that. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

You dare not say this anywhere in the yeast on a Monday morning. I hope you know that. smiley
Becuase there's no Easterners on nairaland, Biafrans are asking for Referendum to show to you that they know that there are people like us who are NIGERIANS AND OWNS IT. We no be mate, when you get tired ask for Arewa or Oduduwa, Igbos OWNS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Justiceleague1: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Check out nairaland's politics page!!!
Awon YMM and co can never taya for Igbo magana,walai grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:
This life no balance .

7ys straight lamentations on Biafra and now that we are ready for it in the form of Biafra lite aka " Ibo go home", they now rediscovered they are part of the zoo and want nothing to do with the jungle yeast .

grin

Why Not pick your history book and show me one of your tribes men that brought any paradigm shift in Nigeria, the government system you practice today is put in place by an Igbo man, that's what masters do, when owners of Nigeria are talking, this one too will talk. Igbos are the only Nation in Nigeria that have not held presidential office for long yet everyone talks about us, we own this place, stay if you want to but respect your space while at that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Why Not pick your history book and show me one of your tribes men that brought any paradigm shift in Nigeria, the government system you practice today is put in place by an Igbo man, that's what masters do, when owners of Nigeria are talking, this one too will talk. Igbos are the only Nation in Nigeria that have not held presidential office for long yet everyone talks about us, we own this place, stay if you want to but respect your space while at that.

Hallelujah!

Finally we have an admission of guilt disguised under pride.

Thank God you now admit you are the architects of the Zoo you so much want out from.

You see why my hatred for you is rooted in your greedy selfish politics .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Hallelujah!

Finally we have an admission of guilt disguised under pride.

Thank God you now admit you are the architects of the Zoo you so much want out from.

You see why my hatred for you is rooted in your greedy selfish politics .

First of all, Thunder Fire you for calling the Federal Republic of Nigeria a ZOO, secondly I don't feel no guilt as I fully support the dismantling of the parliamentary government

1 Like

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

You seriously believe this ?

Alex, I have told you to stop being a fagg0t now see how taking dik up your bung hole has ruined your brain.

Owner without receipt that won nah owner?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by HRprof: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:
This life no balance .

grin

Give them referendum they are asking for then they will relocate to Biafra land until then Nigeria belong to all of us

1 Like

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

You seriously believe this ?

Alex, I have told you to stop being a fagg0t now see how taking dik up your bung hole has ruined your brain.

Owner without receipt that won nah owner?
There you go again with your mumu talk, gay like kilode that's what you are, my passport, my ID card, my blood which by the way is green and white is my proof of ownership and my forerunners like Zik, Ironsi, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Ojukwu, Ifeajuna, MI Okpara etc and the millions slain, Paid the price in Full, we own NIGERIA, NO one will stop you this time, I ain't like ZIK if you wanna go, fuvk off both Oduduwa and Arewa no one gives a rat ass fvck if you stay or leave but for IGBOS, we dey for now until there's a referendum let's know who is the majority between Biafrans and Nigerians among us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Adurax: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
HRprof:

Give them referendum they are asking for then they will relocate to Biafra land until then Nigeria belong to all of us

No

Any talk of referendum left for the Ibo to decide will return a decision to remain in Nigeria since they can't be on their own.

I propose a general referendum by the Nigerian people on the Ibo question.

We will vote to get them out so that tomorrow they won't claim that the referendum that we let them decide on was rigged.

When we decide to have them leave, let us see how they will grovel and beg to remain.

2 Likes

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

First of all, Thunder Fire you for calling the Federal Republic of Nigeria a ZOO, secondly I don't feel no guilt as I fully support the dismantling of the parliamentary government

Okoro ,you can't walk back on Biafra.

Start packing

2 Likes

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

No

Any talk of referendum left for the Ibo to decide will return a decision to remain in Nigeria since they can't be on their own.

We will vote to get them out so that tomorrow they won't claim that the referendum that we let them decide on was rigged.

When we decide to have them leave, let us see how they will grovel and beg to remain.

As the PAPA of the Igbos, general referendum for you to decide who's fate, see this werrey, you will soon get back to begging for secession clause by the time the elleged mandate thief is done with Nigeria, we would know who runs things
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Okoro ,you can't walk back on Biafra.

Start packing
See this Werrey lol, we own NIGERIA, the choice is for you to pack and leave if you are tired of sharing a country with Igbos, we might pity you and introduce the secession clause otherwise you are in for a long thing yeye dey smell lol

1 Like

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by HRprof: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

No

You are not serious. Have you forgotten you are a Yoruba man wey no get liver when the fight start you go fit stand .
The truth remans that WITHOUT IGBO THERE WILL BE NO NIGERIAN this is the reason government refused to let them go. Meanwhile if igbo leave lagos I foresee hunger in Yoruba land. Stop making noice na you go first run enter house when it start wink
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by tommy589(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Auschwitz?
Igbo question?

Take it easy Antimarxist. Try to remember the good times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
HRprof:

You are not serious. Have you forgotten you are a Yoruba man wey no get liver when the fight start you go fit stand .
The truth remans that WITHOUT IGBO THERE WILL BE NO NIGERIAN this is the reason government refused to let them go. Meanwhile if igbo leave lagos I foresee hunger in Yoruba land. Stop making noice na you go first run enter house when it start wink
there is no if, we are leaving Lagos small small but you see the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the time Bulaba finish with them, North and West will be asking to secede by the time, we speak to them in the language they understand. The federal Republic of Nigeria as we know it today is the Igbo brainchild, anyone that gets tired should leave,

I have serious reservations for Biafrans cause they are victim of circumstances and they are the weakest bread of Igbos otherwise instead of even agitating to leave I say let's stay and stand our ground, they would run when the Igbo man fully embrace the federal Republic
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
tommy589:
Auschwitz?
Igbo question?

Take it easy Antimarxist. Try to remember the good times

It's all for the best .

Trust me.

Now get into the bus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
HRprof:

Not Yoruba but if my history serves me right , two Yoruba men saw to the end of your Biafra .

Adekunle and Obasanjo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

See this Werrey lol, we own NIGERIA, the choice is for you to pack and leave if you are tired of sharing a country with Igbos, we might pity you and introduce the secession clause otherwise you are in for a long thing yeye dey smell lol

So you refuse to go willingly ?

Ok.

Time for final solution 2.0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Not Yoruba but if my history serves me right , two Yoruba men saw to the end of your Biafra .

Adekunle and Obasanjo.
Since you are not Yoruba, then leave that side for them, busy body, might I remind you that Ojukwu wanted Ogundipe so we know our scored with Yorubas and we would settle it mature
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

So you refuse to go willingly ?

Ok.

Time for final solution 2.0
2.0 lol, the states have become weaker, which was the grand avenger, I don't think any one state can stand the FG so there is no likelihood of 2.0 being from our end, unless when you try then 2.0 might be for you
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

2.0 lol, the states have become weaker, which was the grand avenger, I don't think any one state can stand the FG so there is no likelihood of 2.0 being from our end, unless when you try then 2.0 might be for you

It's not a suggestion but an order!

Great Ibo exodus 10.0 loading.

Don't let this be messy .

Start packing

2 Likes

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Since you are not Yoruba, then leave that side for them, busy body, might I remind you that Ojukwu wanted Ogundipe so we know our scored with Yorubas and we would settle it mature

Liar.

Just as your Zikist mob said they staged a coup to install Awolowo.

Liars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

It's not a suggestion but an order!

Great Ibo exodus 10.0 loading.

Don't let this be messy .

Start packing
Instead of you thinking about whether you get the secession clause or not you are here saying something when the ship has sailed, your chance of being free is closing up faster than you can even realise
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

There you go again with your mumu talk, gay like kilode that's what you are, my passport, my ID card, my blood which by the way is green and white is my proof of ownership and my forerunners like Zik, Ironsi, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Ojukwu, Ifeajuna, MI Okpara etc and the millions slain, Paid the price in Full, we own NIGERIA, NO one will stop you this time, I ain't like ZIK if you wanna go, fuvk off both Oduduwa and Arewa no one gives a rat ass fvck if you stay or leave but for IGBOS, we dey for now until there's a referendum let's know who is the majority between Biafrans and Nigerians among us

Unity beggar.

Nedu666 cooly100 and the ever neurotic yorubapiglet aka emergingnation3, come carry your Sabo .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Instead of you thinking about whether you get the secession clause or not you are here saying something when the ship has sailed, your chance of being free is closing up faster than you can even realise

Trust me.

You are going back to Alaigbo.

No discussion .

Start packing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Liar.

Just as your Zikist mob said they staged a coup to install Awolowo.

Liars
Keep crying, lol after you are done crying you wake up in the federal Republic we gave you
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Trust me.

You are going back to Alaigbo.

No discussion .

Start packing.
You are not even Hausa or Yoruba sef, the chances of you getting a constitutional amendment is so law as to be incalculable lol, you are trapped bro
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
HRprof:

Which referendum ?

We are in the process of drafting your quit notice which we will serve you ass and God help you that you don't obey it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorulani The New Tribe In Ilorin By The Emir / Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? / US Using Africans As ‘free Clinical Resource’ – Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.