Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,008 members, 7,856,060 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra (1128 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / A Call For Ibos To Build World Class City / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

You are not even Hausa or Yoruba sef, the chances of you getting a constitutional amendment is so law as to be incalculable lol, you are trapped bro

Getting rid of you will increase our chances .

The number 1 one Nigerianist tribe must be expelled so we can have more leg room to discuss our own exit .

That's the plan.

2 Likes

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Unity beggar.

Nedu666 cooly100 and the ever neurotic yorubapiglet aka emergingnation3, come carry your Sabo .

Cry cry baby, keep mentioning everyone, you think there's any Igbo who don't know Kaduna Nzeogwu even if Zik was somewhat not so appreciated at the end, Nzeogwu loved Nigeria to his death and no one ever called him a saboteurs, we all agreed he made mistake as young person then but nothing wrong in loving Nigeria but identifying priorities

1 Like

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Getting rid of you will increase our chances .

The number 1 one Nigerianist tribe must be expelled so we can have more leg room to discuss our own exit .

That's the plan.
Till then you are a voice wallowing in a tornado, cry cry baby, with no balls, you think if leaving Nigeria is the core objectives of the Igbo Nation that anyone can actually keep us here, keep crying balless
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Cry cry baby, keep mentioning everyone, you think there's any Igbo who don't know Kaduna Nzeogwu even if Zik was somewhat not so appreciated at the end, Nzeogwu loved Nigeria to his death and no one ever called him a saboteurs, we all agreed he made mistake as young person then but nothing wrong in loving Nigeria but identifying priorities

Okoro, start packing .

Go and do your Zikism in Alaigbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Till then you are a voice wallowing in a tornado, cry cry baby, with no balls, you think if leaving Nigeria is the core objectives of the Igbo Nation that anyone can actually keep us here, keep crying balless

Okoro Fagin , start thinking Alaigbo .

Zikism has expired

Biafra is the Nu thing.

2 Likes

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Okoro, start packing .

Go and do your Zikism in Alaigbo
For here ? We dey, very soon we will start marrying all your women and eliminate your genetics completely and assimilate you lol, we have the money to take em your girls lol
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Okoro Fagin , start thinking Alaigbo .

Zikism has expired

Biafra is the Nu thing.
Cry Cry baby, Biafra is mechanism, an ideology and an option, we go finish with Nigeria first, we won't even give you independence in your nation that you are so ashamed of mentioning,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Phoen1X: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

No

Any talk of referendum left for the Ibo to decide will return a decision to remain in Nigeria since they can't be on their own.

I propose a general referendum by the Nigerian people on the Ibo question.

We will vote to get them out so that tomorrow they won't claim that the referendum that we let them decide on was rigged.

When we decide to have them leave, let us see how they will grovel and beg to remain.

Your second paragraph shows that you're a little better than your father who died as a CANNON FODDER in a war to unite biafrans with nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Phoen1X: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Pig, I am clamouring for Biafra on your behalf .

I am doing Rabbi Kanustein's work for free and this is all you can say ?

Well, you will get your Biafra whether you like it or not.

This is no longer a self determination movement but an expulsion movement

We are all Biafrans now.
Are you therefore admitting that your father died foolishly and needlessly ?
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Justiceleague1: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

So you refuse to go willingly ?

Ok.

Time for final solution 2.0
Noise
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Justiceleague1: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Pig, I am clamouring for Biafra on your behalf .

I am doing Rabbi Kanustein's work for free and this is all you can say ?

Well, you will get your Biafra whether you like it or not.

This is no longer a self determination movement but an expulsion movement

We are all Biafrans now.
Seun lalasticlala nifmod mynd44
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Seun lalasticlala nifmod mynd44

You no want Biafra again ?

Imagine an Okoro calling for my ban because I am supporting Biafra.

This life no balance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AntiMarxist: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Noise

You people have no shame.

If I hear any pim about any useless Biafra again, I will come down to Alaigbo and wash your mouth with soap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Yorubapiglet: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Crying mizcreant Idiat. Keep lamenting grin...

AntiMarxist:

Unity beggar.

Nedu666 cooly100 and the ever neurotic yorubapiglet aka emergingnation3, come carry your Sabo .

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by KGBKremlin: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Becuase there's no Easterners on nairaland, Biafrans are asking for Referendum to show to you that they know that there are people like us who are NIGERIANS AND OWNS IT. We no be mate, when you get tired ask for Arewa or Oduduwa, Igbos OWNS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Shameless thing your elders are all in Lagos begging for Unity, years ago they were seen in northern states begging also to remain in Nigeria but the truth is that you guys are going with your okiete ritualist back to Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by KGBKremlin: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Why Not pick your history book and show me one of your tribes men that brought any paradigm shift in Nigeria, the government system you practice today is put in place by an Igbo man, that's what masters do, when owners of Nigeria are talking, this one too will talk. Igbos are the only Nation in Nigeria that have not held presidential office for long yet everyone talks about us, we own this place, stay if you want to but respect your space while at that.

Aboriginal of nigeria only can rule Nigeria, your a Biafra we don't considered you as a Nigerian.

Biafra you must get de play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

There you go again with your mumu talk, gay like kilode that's what you are, my passport, my ID card, my blood which by the way is green and white is my proof of ownership and my forerunners like Zik, Ironsi, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Ojukwu, Ifeajuna, MI Okpara etc and the millions slain, Paid the price in Full, we own NIGERIA, NO one will stop you this time, I ain't like ZIK if you wanna go, fuvk off both Oduduwa and Arewa no one gives a rat ass fvck if you stay or leave but for IGBOS, we dey for now until there's a referendum let's know who is the majority between Biafrans and Nigerians among us

Dude, i never see you vex like this for Nairaland. Why waste your energy to reply a nonentity!

You may be wasting your time bandying words with a one room face me i face you loser.

Learn to ignore oafs like the op.
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by KGBKremlin: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Hallelujah!

Finally we have an admission of guilt disguised under pride.

Thank God you now admit you are the architects of the Zoo you so much want out from.

You see why my hatred for you is rooted in your greedy selfish politics .

Forget about this third class people's claiming nigeria wanna be they don't know that from the south, West and North are waiting for federal government to give them Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by KGBKremlin: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

First of all, Thunder Fire you for calling the Federal Republic of Nigeria a ZOO, secondly I don't feel no guilt as I fully support the dismantling of the parliamentary government

Nigerians are wiser than Igbo right from the day of prime minister Ahmed Bello, that your land you've ravaged with okiete ritual, Igbo have no choice than to relocate back at the appropriate time.

2 Likes

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by KGBKremlin: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

As the PAPA of the Igbos, general referendum for you to decide who's fate, see this werrey, you will soon get back to begging for secession clause by the time the elleged mandate thief is done with Nigeria, we would know who runs things

The northerners are already on your case to grant you your Biafra, now the SS and SW have joined to make it faster even if you vote to remain in Nigeria after your referendum you're still going

De play you hasn't seen anything yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by KGBKremlin: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
HRprof:

You are not serious. Have you forgotten you are a Yoruba man wey no get liver when the fight start you go fit stand .
The truth remans that WITHOUT IGBO THERE WILL BE NO NIGERIAN this is the reason government refused to let them go. Meanwhile if igbo leave lagos I foresee hunger in Yoruba land. Stop making noice na you go first run enter house when it start wink

Igbo nobody in Nigeria want you right from the days of prime minister Ahmed Bello or didn't you heard him.

You're the one forcing yourselves on Nigerians, Nigerians doesn't want you or tell me how many Nigeria tribes residing in your region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by KGBKremlin: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:
there is no if, we are leaving Lagos small small but you see the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the time Bulaba finish with them, North and West will be asking to secede by the time, we speak to them in the language they understand. The federal Republic of Nigeria as we know it today is the Igbo brainchild, anyone that gets tired should leave,

I have serious reservations for Biafrans cause they are victim of circumstances and they are the weakest bread of Igbos otherwise instead of even agitating to leave I say let's stay and stand our ground, they would run when the Igbo man fully embrace the federal Republic

Your elders are begging nationwide even in SS governor wike let you to understand that you're a stranger a third class people's are the least to consider in any country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by KGBKremlin: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

So you refuse to go willingly ?

Ok.

Time for final solution 2.0

When their elders finish begging in south west, south south and north they have not choice than to swallow their pride and leave cos it's clear Nigeria doesn't want Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by HRprof: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Which referendum ?

We are in the process of drafting your quit notice which we will serve you ass and God help you that you don't obey it
Please draft it very fast, good option to actualize Biafra. He who laugh last laugh best.
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by HRprof: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
KGBKremlin:

When their elders finish begging in south west, south south and north they have not choice than to swallow their pride and leave cos it's clear Nigeria doesn't want Igbo
I wish the right person is talking. Can you pass this to nigeria Government to hasten up and sign a divorce paper between Biafra and zoo
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by HRprof: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Your elders are begging nationwide even in SS governor wike let you to understand that you're a stranger a third class people's are the least to consider in any country
Wike have said it ….. without Igbo there will be no nigeria . Rivers are minorities classified under Igbo majority so wike no get say when the time come abi Rivers belong to oduduwa
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by HRprof: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Igbo nobody in Nigeria want you right from the days of prime minister Ahmed Bello or didn't you heard him.

You're the one forcing yourselves on Nigerians, Nigerians doesn't want you or tell me how many Nigeria tribes residing in your region.
And you think they want Yoruba
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by KGBKremlin: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
HRprof:

And you think they want Yoruba
Keep deceiving yourself

SS, and north know that Yoruba are not the problems befallen Nigeria.
Was it Yoruba fighting or wanting to claim Niger Delta during civil war.

SS are more connected with the Yoruba harmoniously Igbo are just envy, jealous and full of hates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by KGBKremlin: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
HRprof:

Wike have said it ….. without Igbo there will be no nigeria . Rivers are minorities classified under Igbo majority so wike no get say when the time come abi Rivers belong to oduduwa

Igbo are not wise really, you're easy to be deceived even your supreme leader did same to brainwashed you.
Wike said that yet he crushed hundreds of Igbo in River state,is River state under Igbo region or ethnicity group in Niger Delta.

Nawaooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Afonjanawerey: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Igbo are not wise really, you're easy to be deceived even your supreme leader did same to brainwashed you.
Wike said that yet he crushed hundreds of Igbo in River state,is River state under Igbo region or ethnicity group in Niger Delta.

Nawaooo

We are here to cure your low self esteem, slave tribe grin grin grin
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by BentizilL: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Cry Cry baby, Biafra is mechanism, an ideology and an option, we go finish with Nigeria first, we won't even give you independence in your nation that you are so ashamed of mentioning,
Fourth class citizen wan give first class citizen freedom hahaha... cheesy grin

You Igbo just like massaging your ego tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ITS FAKE NEWS!!! Former Military Head of State, Yakubu Gowon Is Alive / No Plan To Apologise Over 1966 Military Coup – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Another Nigerian Arrested In Detroit Bound Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.