Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra (1118 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / A Call For Ibos To Build World Class City / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Afonjanawerey: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Igbo are not wise really, you're easy to be deceived even your supreme leader did same to brainwashed you.
Wike said that yet he crushed hundreds of Igbo in River state,is River state under Igbo region or ethnicity group in Niger Delta.

Nawaooo

Too much consumption of iru and gbegiri has reduced your brain to animal brain grin grin grin grin your people are naturally stupid and useless
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by BentizilL: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Skyview01:

Dude, i never see you vex like this for Nairaland. Why waste your energy to reply a nonentity!

You may be wasting your time bandying words with a one room face me i face you loser.

Learn to ignore oafs like the op.
Another chestbeating fool, dem curse alm of you for that region with chestbeating?? cheesy

Imagine the nonsense this one is saying, you must think everyone here is poor like your people..

1 Like

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Afonjanawerey: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
BentizilL:

Another chestbeating fool, dem curse alm of you for that region with chestbeating?? cheesy

Imagine the nonsense this one is saying, you must think everyone here is poor like your people..

Go to Ilorin and show us yorubas are real mens with big balls not online chest beating, kindly support it with action we will start to take you guys seriously grin grin grin
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
BentizilL:

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by BentizilL: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Go to Ilorin and show us yorubas are real mens with big balls not online chest beating, kindly support it with action we will start to take you guys seriously grin grin grin
That's the problem I've with fools like you, everyone against your land grabbing ambition and chestbeating is Yoruba to you...

Well if I'm not a Bini boy, I'll definitely be a Yoruba boy... I so much love that race, I consider myself part of them... tongue

1 Like

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Afonjanawerey: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2023
BentizilL:

That's the problem I've with fools like you, everyone against your land grabbing ambition and chestbeating is Yoruba to you...

Well if I'm not a Bini boy, I'll definitely be a Yoruba boy... I so much love that race, I consider myself part of them... tongue

You are a not a Bini boy, Binis are very sensible and intelligent people who will never engage in bigot like your coward and lazy tribe. Coward your people are known for denying their tribe with taqiyah grin grin grin
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by Afonjanawerey: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2023
BentizilL:

You don't want to go to llorin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by HRprof: 6:25am On Jul 03, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Igbo nobody in Nigeria want you right from the days of prime minister Ahmed Bello or didn't you heard him.

You're the one forcing yourselves on Nigerians, Nigerians doesn't want you or tell me how many Nigeria tribes residing in your region.

Nobody wants Igbo And they wouldn’t let them have their Biafra either. Keep your propaganda coming
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by HRprof: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Igbo are not wise really, you're easy to be deceived even your supreme leader did same to brainwashed you.
Wike said that yet he crushed hundreds of Igbo in River state,is River state under Igbo region or ethnicity group in Niger Delta.

Nawaooo
Wike is just one man in Rivers State. Go and read history then come back with valuable point . For your mind Rivers people like or want Yoruba grin you dey joke
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by HRprof: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2023
KGBKremlin:

SS, and north know that Yoruba are not the problems befallen Nigeria.
Was it Yoruba fighting or wanting to claim Niger Delta during civil war.

SS are more connected with the Yoruba harmoniously Igbo are just envy, jealous and full of hates

)8 I’m Rivers and I reside in River state, if you know what Rivers people say about Yoruba you will not open your mouth to talk,

Wike is just acting as a politician for his personal interest. The last thing a Niger delta will do is to join Yoruba. Port harcourt International airport was renamed to a Yoruba man and rivers people rejected it, petition signing on going. Keep fooling yourself
Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by AlexBells(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2023
KGBKremlin:

The northerners are already on your case to grant you your Biafra, now the SS and SW have joined to make it faster even if you vote to remain in Nigeria after your referendum you're still going

De play you hasn't seen anything yet.
Who are the North, please quite feeling too important, if e shure for them, let them grant it na, you are nothing in the scheme of things, not now that Bulaba is giving the country what we always wanted lol

1 Like

Re: Now We Got To Get Ibos To Believe In Biafra by BentizilL: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

You are a not a Bini boy, Binis are very sensible and intelligent people who will never engage in bigot like your coward and lazy tribe. Coward your people are known for denying their tribe with taqiyah grin grin grin

I no be emeka that usually run away from his source to claim what he's not, my people cut across ethnics...

You call Yoruba lazy, yet they dominate you in Nigeria and outside Nigeria... Adebanjo and Obasanjo finish 3 million OSU and send them to meet their ancestors, yet you call them coward... grin

Coward and laziness must have another meaning I did not know?... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Slapped By Seun Kuti Promoted / Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? / BREAKING: CAC Workers Hold Rally To Celebrate Registrar’s Sack By Tinubu [PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.