Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB (65684 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / 2019 UTME: Why Some Candidates Have Multiple Results – JAMB Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Toluwanise247(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
GetSenseNow:

U be bastard. You and all the morons who liked your post are all full-fledged bastards
It really pain you sha

7 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by GetSenseNow: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Toluwanise247:

It really pain you sha
It didn't, I'm not in the lower class like y''all wink
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Jayhome24: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
patrickcollins:
She may not have changed the score, it may be an error from Jamb issuing different scores, they should get to the root of the matter

Sorry I'm not accusing the innocent girl I'm refering to that fraud boy that quickly debunked how some folks here used app to edit people's post.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by iammo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
grin

Peter Obi and Obidient product

See shameless people and Tribalist fools defending her because she is their tribes girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Baatunde(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
....maybe when you are able to present solid evidence of the 'fraud'............................the you can write a letter to the US president as usual to help you prosecute them

babydioku:
When are we arresting yakub and tinubu for their own fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Larryndelaw: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
Squirrel1:
Her actual score is alright and she shouldn't have inflated it by whatsoever means. There are alot of students struggling to even get above 200!

Anyways.....She should be cautioned and her jamb shouldn't be taken away from her. She's a first offender. Justice should be tempered with mercy πŸ‘She should be make as a scapegoat

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by NewDea4: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by geokay777(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Afamed:

The mediocrity you celebrated few weeks

She's not different from her Patron who came distance 3rd in an election but wants to take the position of Mr President
grin grin grin shocked
Wahala, wΓ hΓ‘lΓ , wahala in Protable's Voice : wink

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Amoto1914: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
May God help us o.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Alonso91(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tor,our dear president is the father of all forgery so she is only trying to follow the footsteps of jagaban
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by JAYUK(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
The extent we have taken this tribal thing to is alarming, we are going to reap what we are sowing, every SM post will be tribalised, let's get our attitude right, Nigeria is for us.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Raskimonojendor: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
kay29000:

True, she definitely doesn't look like she could mastermind a plan like that on her own. Let's wait for the response to this from her camp... I don't know why I have a feeling that her parents did this, but I doubt that girl could have done that on her on.
Jamb would not likely lie. It has a reputation to protect. Her father likely did the scam.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Tom1960: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Generation of criminals!

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Khyrvxjzy: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Squirrel1:
Her actual score is alright and she shouldn't have inflated it by whatsoever means. There are alot of students struggling to even get above 200!

Anyways.....She should be cautioned and her jamb shouldn't be taken away from her. She's a first offender. Justice should be tempered with mercy πŸ‘

bastard u that can kill ur mother for money, imagine a small girl already have mentality of stealing, and a bastard is here saying her score not bad so her score shouldn't be taken from her, temper justice

e no go better for you
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by soil4soil(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
She and all the people involved should be arrested even if the school is involved they should be close down.

Let sanitize this country.

Everyone wants short cut to success

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Menclothing: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lolz I could remember the trend they praise her and the school

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Benwallt(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Squirrel1:

Anyways.....She should be cautioned and her jamb shouldn't be taken away from her. She's a first offender. Justice should be tempered with mercy πŸ‘

She should be jailed

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Khyrvxjzy: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
randymirrors:
Ole jati jati. 419 people. ObiLuupee descendant. Everything they produce is fake and synthetic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

my bro no like dis dot nation

love u bro
they are even defending her here

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Khyrvxjzy: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
menix:
JAMB should be calming down nahhh, if someone manipulated her result nah still ur staff dem dey do am..

It goes to show that their is a loophole within ur system...

idiot it will take u less than 200naira to go to business center tell dem to type fake score for u.... u sha want fo blame tinubu

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Quebec91(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
cheesy
ATEAMS:
It's CALLED Early Stage Yahoo Yahoo (ESY2)

Yahoo 101
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Quicksilver5: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
My nephew scored 316
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Khyrvxjzy: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
AdisaOwala:
Igboamaka to the world...

When would this dubious tribe desist from fraudulent activities or na generational curse?

na afose
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by kay29000(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Jamb would not likely lie. It has a reputation to protect. Her father likely did the scam.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by TristanX: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
Afamed:

She's not different from her Patron who came distance 3rd in an election but wants to take the position of Mr President

This great Igbo lady still stands tall. Stop being stoopid

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by naturefellow(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
Afamed:

no be everything be politics or Igbophobia. Dense!
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Khyrvxjzy: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
24SEVEN:
So Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of Innoson gave out N3M without doing diligence. What a country.

na y in company no move, he probably plan it with dem, how ur company move wen u are a fraudster and people around u too

just imagine, what will make innocent to go jamb website and confirm

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Judolisco(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Denko2721987:
Can't make any judgement until we hear from both parties
wetin u wan hear again uncle?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Harrisonsmart(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
It's really surprising to learn how it all happened when I read the news https://realupdatez.com/meet-the-girl-who-faked-jamb-result-2023
juman:
I shed tears.
Oh oh.

At their ages, they started fraud.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Khyrvxjzy: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Racoon:
Really? There must he a problem somewhere. JAMB authority and the girl school should be thoroughly investigated to determine the authenticity of this claim.

dont be stupid na

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by TristanX: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
randymirrors:
Ole jati jati. 419 people. ObiLuupee descendant. Everything they produce is fake and synthetic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What of this one, is she also fake. Atleast no Yrooba monster or Hausa gworo is topping the list. Tells a lot

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Khyrvxjzy: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
blowjohn:

Did u read the article?
There r softwares for such manipulations

dont answer the fool

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Khyrvxjzy: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Senioradvocate:
Blame it on private schools, they fake these results to draw attention of the general public perhaps in away to showcase their school

I give up on private schools

so na school use her hand post am

are u mad or something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria / University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.