Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu (17031 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by jamesharryson(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
So if waec cannot upload your results due to technical issues, but they gave you a hard copy, you will not accept it because you need to view what you have in your hand on a computer screen?
My dear brother, you have a mental imbalance.
Let me educate you a bit with the same waec you are using as an instance. Waec uploads results of every examination within 60-90 days of the said exam. After 9-11 months, the hard copy is released to the owner. What you have on the hardcopy must tally with what you have on the softcopy. But in a situation where there is a discrepancy in the both, WAEC owes you every explanation

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Assetosky(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
matm:
If the who results have not been seen and uploaded, how then did d winner win?

Shai!! Probably your first time participating or following Nigeria elections 🤔
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by BreconHills(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/election-results-not-fully-uploaded-atikus-aide-tackles-fg-for-dismissing-eus-report/amp

Nigeria has had no credible election since 1993. This election was credible. Credibility goes to the issue of no and distribution of polling stations, the process from registration through to counting, results collation, and final authentication of EC4 by polling agents.

This election was the first election to seek to improve the transparency of the election through the uploading of results to a digital platform. This could have been done better. The process relied heavily on the bvas device which has a dodgy camera to say the least as well as place heavy expectations on the Nigeria telecoms network which is spotty at best.

For the first time credibility and transparency are being treated as one and the same. While they overlap, they are not the same. The truth is that irev did not decide results. By 7pm on election day, any party with 100% coverage by its party agents would have the full results.

INEC should have made it clear that irev was not part of the voting process. It was clearly a post voting event. Unfortunately bombastic statements by INEC before the election gave the impression that irev was the game changer when in fact it is not part of the voting chain of events. This was probably done to get more funding.

My conclusion which is as valid as yours is that the election was credible but could have been more transparent. Looking at the entire election chain from registration, voting, counting and collation the exercise was sufficiently credible and this is what the court will hold. For the post voting event of uploading to irev, INEC will get a rap on the knuckles but the election results will stand.

I won't reply mentions. But anyone can book mark my comment and review the ruling of the court when it is delivered. I expect it to approximate to this. It is the only possible conclusion looking at the Electoral Act and the wide powers given en to INEC under the Act.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by badoh(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Opanka44:
This is the Worst election I have ever witnessed in my entire existence. It was appalling, shambolic, chaotic, disorganized, unsystematic, confused, inefficient and muddled. It was a total waste of Billions that would lifted the poor and vulnerable from poverty and set them on the path to Economic Prosperity
How old are you? Can you compare this election with that of Maurice Iwu during Obasanjo's government. I'm not sure you know what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
jamesharryson:

My dear brother, you have a mental imbalance.
Let me educate you a bit with the same waec you are using as an instance. Waec uploads results of every examination within 60-90 days of the said exam. After 9-11 months, the hard copy is released to the owner. What you have on the hardcopy must tally with what you have on the softcopy. But in a situation where there is a discrepancy in the both, WAEC owes you every explanation
So Mr lvnatic, what is the discrepancy between the eventually uploaded results and the hard copies that prove your Obi won the election? Give us the numbers

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Buddha3:

Your opinion is so moronic that any village palmwine-tapping illiterate will easily pass for a genius when put in the same room with you.

For you to even have the mental audacity that compares a private document like the WAEC result to election documents that are meant to be uploaded immediately for public use and scrutiny, just goes to validate what people keep saying that APC supporters are brainless entities.

Godforbid your kind of reasoning!
If you're not clouded by cerebral deficiency, you will know that both IREV and waec are just ordinary results viewing Portal.

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Christistruth03: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
The Supreme court ruled in the Case of Oyetola vs Gov Adeleke that the IREV Uploads are a Secondary Source of Election Results and not the Primary one

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

You're a very stvpid and senseless Monkey 🙊 trying to sound intelligent but empty upstairs

Did the useless INEC not promise to upload the elections on the IRev directly from the polling Units immediately after collation? What did they do with all the money received from FG and the one received from EU for the election? What is their excuse for having the useless Glitch they claim to have experienced in transmitting the results? How come they were able to upload House of Reps and Senate results that were held same day with Presidential election but couldn't upload Presidential? Are you this dumb in real life or your f0olishness is just online!

People like you and your fellow Never do well cretins always worship your oppressors while they feed you with crumbs to feed on. Werey dey even Compare IRev to WAEC... 🤡
Your father is a monkey. God punish everyone in your family house
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by tolue42(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
LP and PDP are both cry cry babies!
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
FirstSense:

Empty heads.
Is the waec portal same as the irev. The irev is built as a way of authenticating the result from the polling units. The waec result portal is a back up.
You're mad. Go and read Supreme Court judgement, Adeleke vs Oyetola, the IREV is not known to electoral act, it's just part of election guidelines. Imbeciles like you don't read
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
jos4kay:

This is 20s, we are longer in the 90s. I m not sure you have a WAEC result, before you get your hardcopy result, you first get a statement of result printable from the WAEC portal. Viewable on your mobile phone. Verifiable from anywhere in the world.
So if there's a glitch and they decide to give you hard copy only, you will take them to court?
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by AfonjaPriest: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Some people's foolishness is as stubborn as thinking it is impossible to cut butter with knife. INEC committed a scam and dishonest Nigerians are praising the sham. Now INEC and the fraudulent electoral beneficiaries are doing everything to make sure they are not found.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you must be a thief in real life.i mean a real criminal
Criminality na your family business, e no concern me
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by AfonjaPriest: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Some people's foolishness is as stubborn as thinking it is impossible to cut butter with knife. INEC committed a scam and dishonest Nigerians are praising the sham. Now INEC and the fraudulent electoral beneficiaries are doing everything to make sure they are not found.

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nobleou:

U go sch so...?
No, me and you dey sell charger for go slow
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Opanka44(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
badoh:

How old are you? Can you compare this election with that of Maurice Iwu during Obasanjo's government. I'm not sure you know what you're saying.

U that know what you're saying, keep it up.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by victorsola: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/election-results-not-fully-uploaded-atikus-aide-tackles-fg-for-dismissing-eus-report/amp
at least each party agent has the result . What’s the fuzz about . Before irev we no dey do election. Abi all those president na fake .
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by specialmati(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
Criminality na your family business, e no concern me
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin criminal they will soon arrest you.thief
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by ncoolsome(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
PDP and LP should divest from politics and move to the skit making industry, I mean how do you explain this useless obsession with an ordinary results viewing Portal?

Hard copy of my WAEC certificate is with me, the examination body also have it on their portal, if the portal crashes and the result is no longer available there, does it mean the original hard copy I have is not relevant?

You have agents in the polling units, they were given a copy of the result, the police and the commission have there own copies, another copy was pasted on the polling units walls, none of you have been able to prove that what were later posted on the IREV were different from the copies you have except in few places. The election tribunal needs to ban those 2 miserable losers from contesting any election in this Country for 60 years.

And when the hardcopy given to u after exam says A1 although but weac is saying f9 now do u know how hard it is to prove 8 subject talkless of 176,0646 pulling units just in less than 2 weeks??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
If you're not clouded by cerebral deficiency, you will know that both IREV and waec are just ordinary results viewing Portal.

WAEC is just an ordinary result viewing portal?

My God, you're indeed a walking testament of elephantine idiocy!

2 Likes

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by broadman20: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
PDP and LP should divest from politics and move to the skit making industry, I mean how do you explain this useless obsession with an ordinary results viewing Portal?

Hard copy of my WAEC certificate is with me, the examination body also have it on their portal, if the portal crashes and the result is no longer available there, does it mean the original hard copy I have is not relevant?

You have agents in the polling units, they were given a copy of the result, the police and the commission have there own copies, another copy was pasted on the polling units walls, none of you have been able to prove that what were later posted on the IREV were different from the copies you have except in few places. The election tribunal needs to ban those 2 miserable losers from contesting any election in this Country for 60 years.

My friend shut up there, you sound like a Fool!

Was that viewing portal not part of the things federal federal government paid for to make the election more credible?

Just like saying you have your WAEC hard copy so no need for the WAEC data result copy.

Only God knows that type of educationa training you people received. Only sounding so awkward because of your tribes man .

Most of you are sincerely useless.

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
Your father is a monkey. God punish everyone in your family house

God has already punished all your lineage already that's why you remain a miserable never do well nuisance on Nairaland. Omo Ale Jati jati
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
broadman20:

My friend shut up there, you sound like a Fool!

Was that viewing portal not part of the things federal federal government paid for to make the election more credible?

Just like saying you have your WAEC hard copy so no need for the WAEC data result copy.

Only God knows that type of educationa training you people received. Only sounding so awkward because of your tribes man .

Most of you are sincerely useless.

Na werey he be nah. Everyone knows how useless and senseless he is here in Nairaland. Sha dey look the mugu

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Buddha3:

WAEC is just an ordinary result viewing portal?

My God, you're indeed a walking testament of elephantine idiocy!

Finish Him abeg!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:

Unfortunately these are the kinds of idiots that roam around..see what you typed and have some some sober reflection..Stop embarrassing yourself in a bid to defend a criminal who doesn't care about you or Nigerians interests.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by discusant: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dele Alake is not representing the federal governnent of Nigeria.
Alake is representing the opinion of Bola Tinubu with a stolen mandate.
How could some saner person serving Nigeria's government so challenge the European Union observers knowing full well that sovereignty of Nigeria was first started from Europe?
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by sharpsecret: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:

see your miserable life....you went on to say except in few places...do you know the damage those few places like you said could have on the election?ok let's accept that LP &PDP have polling agents everywhere...but we Nigerians don't have polling agents everywhere and the irev portal is the only place we can view our own results....why deny us that because LP and PDP have polling agents
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by striker07(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Steinmann:
#DAY 36 (STOLEN MANDATE)
The truth is gradually coming out.The European Union report on the flawed election is a tip of the iceberg.
EU report didn't say he didn't win,they only made some observation that can be worked on in future elections, don't be a daft obingo.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by jos4kay: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
So if there's a glitch and they decide to give you hard copy only, you will take them to court?

You are talking as if you've not sat for any exam before.. Are you this old or daft? If there is a glitch on your result, your own don spoil, come back next year.

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by discusant: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

"How can an election in which the full results have not been fully uploaded after nearly five months be described as credible by any sane human being?” ----Shuaibu.
-------------------------------

Answer: BECAUSE INEC OFFICIALS ARE HIDING FACTS FROM THE ELECTION PETITION JUDGES.
IT'S THE SAME LIKE INEC OFFICIALS HIDING INEC SERVER BEFORE THE COURT JUDGES IN 2019.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by sangresan(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

This idiiot is only out to deceive gullible Nigerians. The journalists should have asked him whether their party agents had access to the result sheets or not.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by forayfleo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Compare all the elections from 1999 to date then ask EU what is going on in England before they are coming to spew trash in my beautiful country pls ask them if they are the ones that produces our constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences / 2027: We Hope You'll Campaign On Issues And Not Religion - Bayo Onanuga To Obi / Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.