Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu (17011 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by sangresan(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
sharpsecret:
see your miserable life....you went on to say except in few places...do you know the damage those few places like you said could have on the election?ok let's accept that LP &PDP have polling agents everywhere...but we Nigerians don't have polling agents everywhere and the irev portal is the only place we can view our own results....why deny us that because LP and PDP have polling agents

So, in your miserable life, you expected a perfect electoral process?

I don't know the holes where many of you have been living these past years that you haven't heard complaints about U.S. elections.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by mipeesoft(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
What are the factors that can make waec to be biased to their candidates? What makes you think that inec can't be biased after giving you the hard copy of your result?
JAMO84:
So if waec cannot upload your results due to technical issues, but they gave you a hard copy, you will not accept it because you need to view what you have in your hand on a computer screen?
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by siaco(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
PDP and LP should divest from politics and move to the skit making industry, I mean how do you explain this useless obsession with an ordinary results viewing Portal?

Hard copy of my WAEC certificate is with me, the examination body also have it on their portal, if the portal crashes and the result is no longer available there, does it mean the original hard copy I have is not relevant?

You have agents in the polling units, they were given a copy of the result, the police and the commission have there own copies, another copy was pasted on the polling units walls, none of you have been able to prove that what were later posted on the IREV were different from the copies you have except in few places. The election tribunal needs to ban those 2 miserable losers from contesting any election in this Country for 60 years.

Talk of a deranged person, it is finished.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by MatrixCircle: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
The trending matter now is the 3 INEC witnesses who were to appear in court today 03/07/2023 escaped and were no where to be found. Matter adjourned.

Nigerians are watching to see how they will defend INEC.

To lie is one issue to defend it is another issue.

Both PDP and LP lawyers were waiting to cross examine the witnesses.

Mahmoud has escaped from public space.

🇳🇬 my country.

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by pleasureosondu(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,the court itself places premium on hardcopies held by inec.once results are entered,copies are given to parties and police.therefore,the online copy is the least. regulation 93 of inec says inec hardcopy is the best.
At the bolded is true if the hardcopy of inec contains untampered information. But inec has a lot of tampered figures at the LG collation level but many polling unit results were untouched cos its nearly impossible to rig at that level due to the fact that the everyone who voted waited and counted the results. Thats the usefulness of irev, as backed by law and the basis of LP's petition. If inec wants to defend APC's win, all it needs to do is to count the results from the polling units on irev as a lot of it is the original scores. If does this, Obi wins outrightly. Inec simply needs to provide the original hardcopies so that we can compare with irev but inec tampered with them at the LG collation centers

Note the results(original) on irev places APC in 3rd position. Feel free to count yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Jostoman: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
DMerciful:
In the law court, its the INEC copy(which is technically same uploaded on irev) , followed by the copies with the police then the copies with party agents. The results with party agents are the least credible before the court. I wont argue with you further on this
who knows may be it is because of copy of election result that is with Police that make them sack all the service chief because if they sack only police boss nigerians will suspect them.

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
siaco:

Talk of a deranged person, it is finished.
Your father is deranged
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
jos4kay:

You are talking as if you've not sat for any exam before.. Are you this old or daft? If there is a glitch on your result, your own don spoil, come back next year.
Not when the hard copy of my result is available you fool
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
sharpsecret:
see your miserable life....you went on to say except in few places...do you know the damage those few places like you said could have on the election?ok let's accept that LP &PDP have polling agents everywhere...but we Nigerians don't have polling agents everywhere and the irev portal is the only place we can view our own results....why deny us that because LP and PDP have polling agents
Your polling unit result is available where you vote, it's pasted on the wall you idiot
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rayban25:

Unfortunately these are the kinds of idiots that roam around..see what you typed and have some some sober reflection..Stop embarrassing yourself in a bid to defend a criminal who doesn't care about you or Nigerians interests.

You're mad. Obi know your papa from anywhere before you start defending him? Idiot
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Slymonster(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
nabiz:
to support Tinubu you really need to distroy your conscience. So you have accepted to destroy your conscience for just little favor? Just continue kama is looking at you

Dude will not even get any favour. He is suffering just like most of them but because of pride and tribe,it doesnt matter to them. They think bad leadership care about those, it will hit everyone
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by matm: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
N
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

God has already punished all your lineage already that's why you remain a miserable never do well nuisance on Nairaland. Omo Ale Jati jati
Iyalaya e ni Omale
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
broadman20:

My friend shut up there, you sound like a Fool!

Was that viewing portal not part of the things federal federal government paid for to make the election more credible?

Just like saying you have your WAEC hard copy so no need for the WAEC data result copy.

Only God knows that type of educationa training you people received. Only sounding so awkward because of your tribes man .

Most of you are sincerely useless.
Get away from my mention jor, ipob terrorist
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Buddha3:

WAEC is just an ordinary result viewing portal?

My God, you're indeed a walking testament of elephantine idiocy!
You're mad. The result portal is just for viewing, if you can get your hard copy
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by AMI3(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
PDP and LP should divest from politics and move to the skit making industry, I mean how do you explain this useless obsession with an ordinary results viewing Portal?

Hard copy of my WAEC certificate is with me, the examination body also have it on their portal, if the portal crashes and the result is no longer available there, does it mean the original hard copy I have is not relevant?

You have agents in the polling units, they were given a copy of the result, the police and the commission have there own copies, another copy was pasted on the polling units walls, none of you have been able to prove that what were later posted on the IREV were different from the copies you have except in few places. The election tribunal needs to ban those 2 miserable losers from contesting any election in this Country for 60 years.

If u have the hard copy as u claim why u still dragging ur feet in the court to present them.

I know u have not been following the court cases that is why u are saying all these.

I will ask u. Y did INEC lawyers objected the documents INEC officials presented?

I will challenge u let them present all the documents the have to the let the whole world see whom they are.

U want a better Nigeria but yet u keep supporting evil.

It is not all about LP or PDP but accountability.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by kacheezy: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
So if waec cannot upload your results due to technical issues, but they gave you a hard copy, you will not accept it because you need to view what you have in your hand on a computer screen?
Just see your reasoning, just because of politics. Even in your heart you know how disgraceful this sounds.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by sharpsecret: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
Your polling unit result is available where you vote, it's pasted on the wall you idiot
I don't just want to see my polling unit....I want to see all you fool....it's my write and I that is why we have irev portal in the first place...so Nigerians can view results in real time
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by sharpsecret: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
sangresan:

So, in your miserable life, you expected a perfect electoral process?

I don't know the holes where many of you have been living these past years that you haven't heard complaints about U.S. elections.
so you are admitting the election is not perfect...small thing you will call Europe and u.s...cant Nigeria live by example...so because there was a complain about u.s,there should also be complain here...you fool
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Sonn(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
tesppidd:
So this one is actually comparing an election result which should be for public consumption to a WAEC result which is a personal and private document?

How do people reason sef?

And besides what do you mean by "they have polling agents?"

Are you telling me that polling agents cannot be compromised?

Is there any other sign of credibility better than a soft copy of results to verify what the hard copy says?

Abeg stop embarrassing yourself by trying to defend what wouldn't make sense even to an 8 year old girl.
if only I know your location' you deserve a very cold bottle of champagne... APC and their supporters are the same even the educated ones among them, minimal thinking faculty..
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Deepthoughts: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:

How do you reason, PDP n LP are saying their tally n that of INEC don't match meaning there's manipulation somewhere,so INEC should provide some critical documents for inspection which INEC has refused,on the INEC portal itself there are thousands of blurred results sheets! how did these came about?,but you are here talking about the parties having copies of the elections results, it's either you are not following the issue or you are not been sincere.if you should go to waec portal now n discover your results there to be blurred what would you say?.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Oksman(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Essenza01:

Why dont the INEC upload the copy of the result used in declaring... or does INEC not have a copy too?

If you have nothing tangible to say... please sit it out rather than sound ignorant.

I was about responding to his ignorant comment . Thanks you gave a good reply.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Alfredah01: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Then why spending such hug amount on BVAS or passing the Bill for electronic voting?
Because it favors u that’s why u are not seeing the other side of digital election. If there’s no irregularities why did they pass electoral bill?

JAMO84:

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by tesppidd: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sonn:
if only I know your location' you deserve a very cold bottle of champagne... APC and their supporters are the same even the educated ones among them, minimal thinking faculty..
grin
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
pleasureosondu:
At the bolded is true if the hardcopy of inec contains untampered information. But inec has a lot of tampered figures at the LG collation level but many polling unit results were untouched cos its nearly impossible to rig at that level due to the fact that the everyone who voted waited and counted the results. Thats the usefulness of irev, as backed by law and the basis of LP's petition. If inec wants to defend APC's win, all it needs to do is to count the results from the polling units on irev as a lot of it is the original scores. If does this, Obi wins outrightly. Inec simply needs to provide the original hardcopies so that we can compare with irev but inec tampered with them at the LG collation centers

Note the results(original) on irev places APC in 3rd position. Feel free to count yourself.

You lie sir,your another apc hater.apc won based on physical results and irev.obidients recounted irev and tinubu won.the only difference is that obi won benue and rivwrs
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by occeeeaan: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:

The very copy in your hands becomes questionable when WAEC loses credibility and some other people's hard copies doesn't match with what is in the database.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by pacespot(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:

I pray that some of the violent acts, voters suppression and intimidation we witnessed during the elections will visit your family soon, I want to hear you say Amen to that 'prayer'?
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Goddy10: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Opanka44:
This is the Worst election I have ever witnessed in my entire existence. It was appalling, shambolic, chaotic, disorganized, unsystematic, confused, inefficient and muddled. It was a total waste of Billions that would lifted the poor and vulnerable from poverty and set them on the path to Economic Prosperity

Borrowed Billions unfortunately 😒
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Opanka44(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Goddy10:

Borrowed Billions unfortunately 😒

I'm telling you. While some of us are starving to death here. I need a help pls
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Emola12(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Essenza01:

Why dont the INEC upload the copy of the result used in declaring... or does INEC not have a copy too?

If you have nothing tangible to say... please sit it out rather than sound ignorant.
Dem get sense
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Emola12(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMO84:
how will you compare waec and election EWU hausa give us the definition of Election and waec I want to check something abeg!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola And Ajimobi Reject 'His Excellency' Title / "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President / Senate Wants Inland Ports In Onitsha, Enugu, Aba, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.