Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu (17022 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by pleasureosondu(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
garfield1:

I will be civil if you stop being mischievous and serious.oga,almost all losers usually go to court.does it mean they won? Did obi not lose with atiku 4 yreas ago?
What tinubu scored on irev is irrelevant as far as he beat obi.it has been calculated severally and he beat obi.obi has failed to prove that he won.the only proof he has is via irev which shows 18000 blurred results.unfortunstely,court place premium on manual copy.
So far,all obi evidences says there's irregularities.he submitted manual copies but never tabulated,demonstrated or explained what is there.in law,that is dumping of documents..
By the way,how did obi win? He won the south,tinubu won the north.north has more voters.therefore tinubu won.obi never won it was impossible esp with him failing woefully in core north and sw
Did which state did tinubu win by a wide margin in the North? He lost kano and kastina while managing Kaduna. He lost 2 from 5 SW States. Chief, without rigging, its Atiku who won the North. Don't even debate this for a man who couldn't win his state of origin and the state he governed.

Yes, so inec should submit the manual copies so that you and I won't debate this and we can compare results on irev. And if tinubu won, so be it.

Note too that Obasanjo never need the north to win. He used the SE, NC, SW and Ss states. GEJ did same but lost NC on 2nd attempt.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Melagros(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Essenza01:

Why dont the INEC upload the copy of the result used in declaring... or does INEC not have a copy too?

If you have nothing tangible to say... please sit it out rather than sound ignorant.
You de mind the motherfvcker?
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
Hi, do you need a job?
En go gree? grin
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by pleasureosondu(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,the shettima case is dead.the supreme court clearly said shettima was never guilty.
Should I start mentioning businessmen that lost elections and went to court and still lost? Jimoh Ibrahim,ifeanyi ubah from 2011-2015,atiku,tonye cole.see,you have nothing to say.stop worshipping obi.
The osun Judgment is different but has influenced this election as it showed that online evidences or data from inec server are unreliable.
Apart from rivers and benue,obi has failed to show any other state he won.he called 13 witnesses,none of them said he was rigged or cheated or won.stop deceiving yourself

1. Let's not debate the technicalities in VP case via LP as its in court already but I'll remind later.

2. No two human are the same, so I usually don't compare but we've also had bizmen win political court cases. Obi did win his state. He did something right to win legally.

3. Inec has time to respond. Let's see if they'll focus on Benue and Rivers only.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Melagros(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Nairaland is not your private room where foolishness goes on unchallenged. Damned clown 🤡
Exactly
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
pleasureosondu:

1. Let's not debate the technicalities in VP case via LP as its in court already but I'll remind later.

2. No two human are the same, so I usually don't compare but we've also had bizmen win political court cases. Obi did win his state. He did something right to win legally.

3. Inec has time to respond. Let's see if they'll focus on Benue and Rivers only.

1) no need to debate as the apex court has settled it.
2) in court,some cases are similar that's why lawyers abd judges cite cases.the osun case has given us an idea how it will be.
3) inec does not need to respond as benue and rivers result makes no difference.woest case is a rerun in 18000 blurred units where tinubu will still win
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Did which state did tinubu win by a wide margin in the North? He lost kano and kastina while managing Kaduna. He lost 2 from 5 SW States. Chief, without rigging, its Atiku who won the North. Don't even debate this for a man who couldn't win his state of origin and the state he governed.

Yes, so inec should submit the manual copies so that you and I won't debate this and we can compare results on irev. And if tinubu won, so be it.

Note too that Obasanjo never need the north to win. He used the SE, NC, SW and Ss states. GEJ did same but lost NC on 2nd attempt.

Oga,outside the southeast,tinubu never lost heavily.he was always staying close to the winners.it is not about number of states won but by margin of win..he lost Kano to kwankwaso who wasn't a threat but destroyed obi and atiku there.atiku won katsina by just 7000 while tinubu beat obi by 500k.tinubu lost osun by 8000 but beat obi there by 300k.he lost Lagos by 10,000 to obi but defeated atiku there by 500k.
Atiku beat tinubu in ne by 500k but tinubu won him by 400k in nw.tinubu buried him him in north central which made tinubu win the north.tinubu never needed to win the north,he just needed to stay close to atiku.eveb if he had lost,he would still have won.atiku is not popular in the north so would struggle to win tinubu with Muslim Muslim.

Obj won the entire south and north central.he got 30% in ne nw.obi failed in SW,lost NC and lost badly in ne nw.how was he winning?
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by pleasureosondu(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
garfield1:

1) no need to debate as the apex court has settled it.
2) in court,some cases are similar that's why lawyers abd judges cite cases.the osun case has given us an idea how it will be.
3) inec does not need to respond as benue and rivers result makes no difference.woest case is a rerun in 18000 blurred units where tinubu will still win
that's if its in his strongholds.
And your emphasis on Rivers and Benue seems like that was the only states were rigging occurred.
You clearly don't understand the basis of the Osun judgement. And hope you know APM is also suing the VP on this same issue. You think you know more than them?

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by pleasureosondu(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,outside the southeast,tinubu never lost heavily.he was always staying close to the winners.it is not about number of states won but by margin of win..he lost Kano to kwankwaso who wasn't a threat but destroyed obi and atiku there.atiku won katsina by just 7000 while tinubu beat obi by 500k.tinubu lost osun by 8000 but beat obi there by 300k.he lost Lagos by 10,000 to obi but defeated atiku there by 500k.
Atiku beat tinubu in ne by 500k but tinubu won him by 400k in nw.tinubu buried him him in north central which made tinubu win the north.tinubu never needed to win the north,he just needed to stay close to atiku.eveb if he had lost,he would still have won.atiku is not popular in the north so would struggle to win tinubu with Muslim Muslim.

Obj won the entire south and north central.he got 30% in ne nw.obi failed in SW,lost NC and lost badly in ne nw.how was he winning?
grin grin tinubu buried Atiku? For this north wen I dey? You just misyarn bro. It like saying obi won in the north despite losing Anambra
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
pleasureosondu:
grin grin tinubu buried Atiku? For this north wen I dey? You just misyarn bro. It like saying obi won in the north despite losing Anambra

Tinubu buried atiku in Kano,zamfara and north central.if you are really in the north,you will know that atiku is not popular unlike buhari.look at how atiku is struggling against tinubu.obj and gej as incumbents could not beat or match buhari in ne or nw.atiku biggest margin was in adamawa- his state.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
pleasureosondu:
that's if its in his strongholds.
And your emphasis on Rivers and Benue seems like that was the only states were rigging occurred.
You clearly don't understand the basis of the Osun judgement. And hope you know APM is also suing the VP on this same issue. You think you know more than them?

Rigging occurred every where including anambra but it wasn't significant.only benue and rivers are.the court is not interested in rigging but did tthe rigging affect 2.8 mil votes?
Like I told you,the shettima case is dead.is something wrong with you.the highest court clearly said shettima wasnt guilty.cant you read? The problem with you lp and pdp people is that you don't read legal cases or history,you just try to use layman terms.it doesn't work.the osun judgment clearly places all evidences from inec server as third hand.these obi lawyers were part of atiku team in 2019..
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Ifogift007: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMO84:
PDP and LP should divest from politics and move to the skit making industry, I mean how do you explain this useless obsession with an ordinary results viewing Portal?

Hard copy of my WAEC certificate is with me, the examination body also have it on their portal, if the portal crashes and the result is no longer available there, does it mean the original hard copy I have is not relevant?

You have agents in the polling units, they were given a copy of the result, the police and the commission have there own copies, another copy was pasted on the polling units walls, none of you have been able to prove that what were later posted on the IREV were different from the copies you have except in few places. The election tribunal needs to ban those 2 miserable losers from contesting any election in this Country for 60 years.
Honestly you are a curse to ur generation... how can any sane individual defend dis sham called election

Are you that useless
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Ifogift007: 6:13am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMO84:
So if waec cannot upload your results due to technical issues, but they gave you a hard copy, you will not accept it because you need to view what you have in your hand on a computer screen?
They can't upload a file for almost 4 months....u are a really stupid Man

U sure you went to school?
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Ifogift007: 6:18am On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,hard copies are the most important,the court made this clear in osun.the electoral act was amended for bvas not irev.irev is not in the law
I know you must comment useless human being... all because of salary not up to 30k you sold ur conscience and sense of understanding ... karma is just around the corner waiting for you
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Ifogift007: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,the court itself places premium on hardcopies held by inec.once results are entered,copies are given to parties and police.therefore,the online copy is the least.regulation 93 of inec says inec hardcopy is the best.
Yet it didn't occur to you... Why d inec couldn't upload for 4 months.... useless human being
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 6:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Ifogift007:
They can't upload a file for almost 4 months....u are a really stupid Man

U sure you went to school?
Your father is stupid
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Ifogift007:
Honestly you are a curse to ur generation... how can any sane individual defend dis sham called election

Are you that useless
God punish everyone in your family. Miserable lvnatic
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMO84:
PDP and LP should divest from politics and move to the skit making industry, I mean how do you explain this useless obsession with an ordinary results viewing Portal?

Hard copy of my WAEC certificate is with me, the examination body also have it on their portal, if the portal crashes and the result is no longer available there, does it mean the original hard copy I have is not relevant?

You have agents in the polling units, they were given a copy of the result, the police and the commission have there own copies, another copy was pasted on the polling units walls, none of you have been able to prove that what were later posted on the IREV were different from the copies you have except in few places. The election tribunal needs to ban those 2 miserable losers from contesting any election in this Country for 60 years.
Why is it now difficult for INEC to produce the one dey have
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMO84:
So if waec cannot upload your results due to technical issues, but they gave you a hard copy, you will not accept it because you need to view what you have in your hand on a computer screen?
Techinical glitches for 5months?
Oga what's the colour of ur foolishness?
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Ifogift007: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMO84:
God punish everyone in your family. Miserable lvnatic
He is already punishing u and ur generation Oga.... senseless entity
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Ifogift007: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMO84:
Your father is stupid
Ur generation is useless and stupid hence the reason they produced a Fool like u... go sleep under the gutter... bloody bastard
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMO84:
You're the one embarrassing your lineage here. Irev is actually the most easy to compromise, it's just a snapped copy of a result. I can easily pretend to send it immediately but later go behind to send a different one.
Oga u nor get sense
So after dey have declared the results
U will now go and change it again🙄🙄
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Tzar:
Does he know how long it takes for the FEC in the US to fully upload the US election results?! We keep playing in Nigeria. He should check how long it took them to fully upload the results of Bush/Gore presidential results online for public access.
Lolz
Nawa oo
U people keep dragging us back
US have held five (5) separate elections since Bush/Gore
But u just have to take us to 23years back to justify ur foolishness
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Techinical glitches for 5months?
Oga what's the colour of ur foolishness?
So most of the result have not been uploaded? slowpoke
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Tzar(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2023
So America can make mistakes, but Nigeria is not permitted to make her mistakes and learn organically abi. We are super humans that MUST be perfect all the time? Keep playing!

drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
Nawa oo
U people keep dragging us back
US have held five (5) separate elections since Bush/Gore
But u just have to take us to 23years back to justify ur foolishness
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by drugBaronTINUBU: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Tzar:
So America can make mistakes, but Nigeria is not permitted to make her mistakes and learn organically abi. We are super humans that MUST be perfect all the time? Keep playing!

U are the one that is playing o

In life, u are supposed to learn from the mistakes of others
US have try to be better than what they did since 23yrs back
We are supposed to learn from what they did right not what they did wrong.

Nawa oo
Which school u go?
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by pleasureosondu(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu buried atiku in Kano,zamfara and north central.if you are really in the north,you will know that atiku is not popular unlike buhari.look at how atiku is struggling against tinubu.obj and gej as incumbents could not beat or match buhari in ne or nw.atiku biggest margin was in adamawa- his state.
You've shot yourself on your own foot with these statements.

1. How is tinubu, a 2time Sw governor more popular than a former 2 time VP,Garfield? Buhari was a former Head of state, plus d fact he mixed religion with politics made him a northern demi-god while atiku is more liberal but will never Adamawa plus the Nw. Tinubu lost in kastina yet you compare An unpopular Tinubu couldn't win his SW with a wide margin to Atiku? Easy man. And Like Buhari, Atiku is Fulani which makes him popular. Again, without rigging, tinubu won't be president. You need to live here in the north to understand how they operate

And you saying Atiku struggled against tinubu in the north is dumbest statement so far. If tinubu was so popular in the north, he won't need a MUMU ticket. El-rufai has more popularity than shet due to his time as Obj's FCT minister.

Note
I'm not PDP but it doesn't mean I won't speak the truth even if it doesn't suit me
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by pleasureosondu(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

Rigging occurred every where including anambra but it wasn't significant.only benue and rivers are.the court is not interested in rigging but did tthe rigging affect 2.8 mil votes?
Like I told you,the shettima case is dead.is something wrong with you.the highest court clearly said shettima wasnt guilty.cant you read? The problem with you lp and pdp people is that you don't read legal cases or history,you just try to use layman terms.it doesn't work.the osun judgment clearly places all evidences from inec server as third hand.these obi lawyers were part of atiku team in 2019..

Agreed, rigging occurred everywhere. That's why LP is challenging results even from Anambra. Ask yourself, why is obi challenging results even from his state if he knew he lost via irev?

Like I stated earlier, you haven't seen the technicalities in that particular case. You don't know more than LP and APM lawyers still on the case via the technicalities. PDP was daft and too quick to act. Now the other parties ain't using PDP's templates. And you should know that history are manmade, subject to change.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2023
pleasureosondu:

Agreed, rigging occurred everywhere. That's why LP is challenging results even from Anambra. Ask yourself, why is obi challenging results even from his state if he knew he lost via irev?

Like I stated earlier, you haven't seen the technicalities in that particular case. You don't know more than LP and APM lawyers still on the case via the technicalities. PDP was daft and too quick to act. Now the other parties ain't using PDP's templates. And you should know that history are manmade, subject to change.

Based on what obi has tendered,he has failed to tender any evidence of rigging.he failed to call polling unit agents,voters to testify or collation agents.hw was busy bringing useless experts to analyse inec server which is third hand.
The only new thing obi is bringing in shettima case is the video where tinubu announced shettima which shows how foolish obi is.nomination takes place when a name is submitted not by announcement.
Obi is playing to the gallery.hw is a trader not a bizman.
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2023
pleasureosondu:
You've shot yourself on your own foot with these statements.

1. How is tinubu, a 2time Sw governor more popular than a former 2 time VP,Garfield? Buhari was a former Head of state, plus d fact he mixed religion with politics made him a northern demi-god while atiku is more liberal but will never Adamawa plus the Nw. Tinubu lost in kastina yet you compare An unpopular Tinubu couldn't win his SW with a wide margin to Atiku? Easy man. And Like Buhari, Atiku is Fulani which makes him popular. Again, without rigging, tinubu won't be president. You need to live here in the north to understand how they operate

And you saying Atiku struggled against tinubu in the north is dumbest statement so far. If tinubu was so popular in the north, he won't need a MUMU ticket. El-rufai has more popularity than shet due to his time as Obj's FCT minister.

Note
I'm not PDP but it doesn't mean I won't speak the truth even if it doesn't suit me

You,obi and atiku are the ones shooting yourself on the foot that is why you guys lost the election and will lose the case.popularity has nothing to do with positions you held but how much you are loved.you are talking about being renowned or known.popularity is being known for good things.whixh good thing did atiku do?
If tinubu rigged,he would have won yobe,won borno- with a bigger margin and win gombe,win katsina.if atiku is popular,he would have won heavily in the north.atiku is not popular because he is liberal not religious and the north love religious people,you yourself admitted to this.tinubu used religion to increase his chances.both atiku and tinubu are not popular but tinubu used party structure,heavy connections,Muslim ticket to destroy atiku..if atiku was rigged out,you will see heavy protest and unrest up north like it happened in 2011.oboy,they don't like atiku.atiku struggled to win his north east region.he won north east by 500k but tinubu won south west by 1.4 million.tinubu even beat the useless man in south east,south south.
Tinubu used abiola calculation of 1993 to win .he bracketed atiku up north and defeated him down south.atiku is not a Fulani,he is claiming to be.his lga and village is kilba,his parentss from cameroun but he claimed in court that his grandparents are from Hausa sokoto.he is a fraudulent man and the north hate such people.

1 Like

Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by Precious452(f): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMO84:

So after 5 months INEC is still having technical issues abi?
To support APC and Tinubu you just can't help but sound outrightly stupid
Re: Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu by JAMO84: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Precious452:

So after 5 months INEC is still having technical issues abi?
To support APC and Tinubu you just can't help but sound outrightly stupid
You're mad. 90 percent of the results are already uploaded. Useless Obingo with no single sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu / Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander / President Buhari Departs Abelag/Luxaviation Airport For Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.