Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl (47530 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by id4sho(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Clashhh1:
Hope y'all having a good day? I've got a question.

I've been single for over 5 years cus my last relationship was hell on earth.

All these while I've had this girl who used to be my mate back in secondary school. We got along real good but she made it clear she doesn't want any relationship with me cus of reasons better known to her and wants just sex anytime we meet.

Lately we met and she's wondering why I'm still single then later said she's gonna link me up with a friend of hers who she sees as a daughter (God mother as them call am).

The said girl is beautiful no doubts and she's already done all the talking to my surprise. She gave me the girls contact and said I should just contact her and we probably won't see as we used to.

Now my question is, what could be her motives for that. It's really confusing.
Normal thing among Sabi girls, mostly during their whoring phase. It's normal, enjoy in peace. Nothing new or to fear about. Use the opportunity to study women cheesy. Start telling her you like her and fuvk the day you meet

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by zoedew: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
You don’t get it! She’s done with your destiny and is passing the carcass of your destiny to a destiny scavenger before your entire life is finally despatched empty of worth! Come to Jesus right away before it gets too late!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by NewDea4: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Clashhh1:

All these while I've had this girl who used to be my mate back in secondary school. We got along real good but she made it clear she doesn't want any relationship with me cus of reasons better known to her and wants just sex anytime we meet.

Lately we met and she's wondering why I'm still single then later said she's gonna link me up with a friend of hers who she sees as a daughter (God mother as them call am).

The said girl is beautiful no doubts and she's already done all the talking to my surprise. She gave me the girls contact and said I should just contact her and we probably won't see as we used to.

She's bisexual

Don't be surprised to find out she's also fúcking the younger girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ask her which society she belong.

No be everything be joke oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by brainhgeek(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
..and you feel that she is not reading this post? If she's reading it, you believe that she wont relate with this story as yours and hers?
If this is not a joke, juz dey play
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by GoodbutBadguy: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
See how babes are using OP like dildos or cucumber🥒 grin . Stay away from both of them bcs they see you as a s*x toy.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Kemadealadire(f): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
SMH.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Clashhh1:

She is not confused, she is actually with her senses and she knows what she is doing

I actually love what she did because she alone has her reasons why she doesn't want to have a committed relationship with you, rather she will prefer to introduce another better person

Well she is not a pretender so right from time she told you what she wants so that you won't complain when it gets to this stage

So to me, in another words, you are not her type of man or she may not be the kind of woman you want and she doesn't want to start what she can't finish

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Oludara202: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Blaxie:
OP follow this advice for your own good

For real, do you just accept anything thrown at you. It will be all messed up in future.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by zoedew: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Ask her which society she belong.

No be everything be joke oo
Don’t go looking for what you can’t handle when it is eventually found! Come to Jesus now before it is too late for you and you start biting your fingers in regret.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Popeonah(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dey play
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by chocboi78(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Awuuf dy purge o....No talk say you no know(in Brymo’s voice) grin grin
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Konjiboii: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Give me the contact make I ask her the motive. Very somehow girl.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by UdeywhineMe: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Clashhh1:

them dey pass you like ball. Una think say na only guys Sabi pass babe?
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Gadafii:
Decline bro, na set up

Exactly. Was in that same spot and went ahead with it only for the girl to start calling me all sort of unprintable names and made me look worse than the devil. I was just confused and not like we were both dating before she introduced me to her friend she claimed to be in a relationship with a good guy and we were just having sex. I'm still paying for it till now.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by alizma: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Clashhh1:

If the new babe is what you want, go ahead, the other girl had been very sincere with you. Also don't give more attention to negativity on her decision because girls are more spiritual than boys. She may be setting you free without you knowing, some girls are ogbanje and they know that being with you as partner will ruin your life hence they stay away from you when it comes to marriage. I had similar experience during my service year, there is this girl I saw at the camp and she was hard working, polite and humble but because I didn't want to go into 3 weeks relationship in camp, I just admired her and let her be. coincidentally, we were posted to the same local government, and the moment our eyes met in the vehicle, she made it clear that she was into me too and from there, we became best of friends but deep inside me, ithought since I then had more time to study her, I needed to let her know that I wanted something more than just friends, so within 2 months of our stay, I opened up to her, to my surprise, she said she knew all the while that we had common interest in each other but she had to be sincere with me, we couldn't be more than just friends. This got me disorganized for days. All through our service year, everyone knew that the only person that could say for sure of her whereabouts at any point in time is me yet she said we can't go beyond friends, we shared a lot of things, made love and all that but she refused to accept my idea that we should give the friendship a chance to grow into something better, today we are separately married and I now understand her better, they are passing through a face such that only God can see them through to the end.
With their current situation, I begin to think that she was actually protecting me from something then.
Now that I can see clearly , I think she belongs somewhere because then, she will be sleeping and talking. In fact, you can almost carried her from one place to another without her waking up but she will be seriously arguing with you while asleep. The only thing you will notice is that her conversation will be totally out of point and in most time, you won't understand the language with which she communicate while partially asleep.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by zudozz: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wt a lucky guy!

Though na WukUp geh be dat n na her type she dey connect u to.

Make they no dash u std sha. grin
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by BarrElChapo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Shey na people's daughters and future wives dey offer their kpekus like chinchin shocked
I talk am say na shaolin monastery sure pass.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Formation10: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
What make you think the other girl is not as her boss they could b birth of the same feathers b watchful,if you wish to give her a try just be carefully
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Quebec91(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
cheesy
NBAjunior:
Guy you see free puna you day dull

Control the new girl joor
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by extant4God(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
alizma:

If the new babe is what you want, go ahead, the other girl had been very sincere with you. Also don't give more attention to negativity on her decision because girls are more spiritual than boys. She may be setting you free without you knowing, some girls are ogbanje and they know that being with you as partner will ruin your life hence they stay away from you when it comes to marriage. I had similar experience during my service year, there is this girl I saw at the camp and she was hard working, polite and humble but because I didn't want to go into 3 weeks relationship in camp, I just admired her and let her be. coincidentally, we were posted to the same local government, and the moment our eyes met in the vehicle, she made it clear that she was into me too and from there, we became best of friends but deep inside me, ithought since I then had more time to study her, I needed to let her know that I wanted something more than just friends, so within 2 months of our stay, I opened up to her, to my surprise, she said she knew all the while that we had common interest in each other but she had to be sincere with me, we couldn't be more than just friends. This got me disorganized for days. All through our service year, everyone knew that the only person that could say for sure of her whereabouts at any point in time is me yet she said we can't go beyond friends, we shared a lot of things, made love and all that but she refused to accept my idea that we should give the friendship a chance to grow into something better, today we are separately married and I now understand her better, they are passing through a face such that only God can see them through to the end.
With their current situation, I begin to think that she was actually protecting me from something then.
Now that I can see clearly , I think she belongs somewhere because then, she will be sleeping and talking. In fact, you can almost carried her from one place to another without her waking up but she will be seriously arguing with you while asleep. The only thing you will notice is that her conversation will be totally out of point and in most time, you won't understand the language with which she communicate while partially asleep.

Oga run for your life if its still dear to you.
Find God through Jesus and repent of your misdeed. If you go into this next one with the new girl, you'll be reduced to less than a piece of bread and you're finished. Your judgement is about to start. Run to Jesus, His mercy alone prevails over judgement. No say you were not told. Oga run!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by phemmyfour: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Clashhh1:

She doesn't want you to be clingy
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by godofuck231: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
So you came to nairaland to announce officially, you are now a fvckboy?
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Tonnierichy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Clashhh1:

She's bisexual. She wants party. She's probably been sleeping with the said lady too. Just enjoy what comes next or dump both of them. This is not me giving you an advice o. Just use your head. Women are dangerous.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by 123papas(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
That her daughter has had a rough past and looking for a new life. I get experience

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by jimcaddy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
It could be that she sees you as a good person, not deserving of her, so she decides to pair you up with an equally good friend of hers looking for genuine love. She may just be doing it from the kindness of her heart. It's not every babe you sleep with that you must date.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by G12(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Premium shege loading. And when the new girl finds out that her God mother used you before passing you to her, she will hail you.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Maliqcious: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
If she ain’t in a relationship, you banging her and still got you a girl. I think she’s bisexual
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by isabi2lof: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
No be today some men dey mumu on top pussy grin grin

If at all, you need girlfriend, search the girl by yourself if not , oya sope otilo grin
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by isabi2lof: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
UdeywhineMe:
them dey pass you like ball. Una think say na only guys Sabi pass babe?

No be only men sabi use and dump women cheesy
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by nigerianart: 12:11am On Jul 12, 2023
They shouldn't be a 3rd person in a relationship. GodMother?! Tufiakwa!
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by 43Ronin: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Guy 2 good heads are better than one wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.