Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl (47561 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by MN07: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by eguns(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2023
Run for your life, before they use you play draft. Your relationship with the new girl might end your life
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by eguns(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2023
Run for your life, before they use you play draft.
Your relationship with the new girl might end your life.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by otipoju(m): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
you have nothing to offer to girls in life aside from a good dick,

polish that dick and use it to ur advantage, not looking for relationship upandan,

u never fucck girl make her eyes white before, u think she dead but the next morning she is back on your bed smiling,

that's what controls every lady , a good fucck..

use it to your advantage..

the days of women using men are long gone

when in with a girl waste no time in fucckin her, then do you have power over her, if the dick is good, she is one of ur slaves already

True talk. If you don play game welland you go understand.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by otipoju(m): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
you have nothing to offer to girls in life aside from a good dick,

polish that dick and use it to ur advantage, not looking for relationship upandan,

u never fucck girl make her eyes white before, u think she dead but the next morning she is back on your bed smiling,

that's what controls every lady , a good fucck..

use it to your advantage..

the days of women using men are long gone

when in with a girl waste no time in fucckin her, then do you have power over her, if the dick is good, she is one of ur slaves already

True talk. If you don play game wella you go understand.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Ifyok50(m): 1:00am On Jul 12, 2023
Op, you are playing with your fuuture! ??

Run ooo! You still dey wait?

She promax!
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by placeofallure(f): 1:02am On Jul 12, 2023
silverlinen:
Damnnn

No mind any reason, just fvck that one too brr.

It's high time you stop thinking about a relationship, that shit aren't for men.

Get the juice from her damn pvssy, and move on to the next.

Continuing moving on to the next till when? Till when you are 40, 45? Your eye go soon clear.

Don't listen to this 🖕advise.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Dshocker(m): 1:37am On Jul 12, 2023
labake1:
Funny story
She might have told the girl all the sexual sins both of you are doing. She is introducing another one to you.In other word, you will become their sezx machine

My advice is, run for your life and stop fornication

Run ke? grin
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by vickydevoka(m): 2:55am On Jul 12, 2023
Clashhh1:
Hope y'all having a good day? I've got a question.

I've been single for over 5 years cus my last relationship was hell on earth.

All these while I've had this girl who used to be my mate back in secondary school. We got along real good but she made it clear she doesn't want any relationship with me cus of reasons better known to her and wants just sex anytime we meet.

Lately we met and she's wondering why I'm still single then later said she's gonna link me up with a friend of hers who she sees as a daughter (God mother as them call am).

The said girl is beautiful no doubts and she's already done all the talking to my surprise. She gave me the girls contact and said I should just contact her and we probably won't see as we used to.

Now my question is, what could be her motives for that. It's really confusing.
It's obvious you are poor. Just leave all those girls and make money. Travel outside of possible. They first girl wants rich guy with a touch of yoj
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Sadonyx: 4:34am On Jul 12, 2023
If the offer is free then you are the product...
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by stevups(m): 4:40am On Jul 12, 2023
She has observed that you are a destiny destroyer and that you don't have any plan for life, hence, she discarded you like a trash.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by enemyofprogress: 4:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Another childish and useless thread on nairaland front page
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Tzar(m): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2023
Nothing is confusing. You are just a confused man.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by jaxxy(m): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2023
Clashhh1:

All these while I've had this girl who used to be my mate back in secondary school. We got along real good but she made it clear she doesn't want any relationship with me cus of reasons better known to her and wants just sex anytime we meet.

Lately we met and she's wondering why I'm still single then later said she's gonna link me up with a friend of hers who she sees as a daughter (God mother as them call am).

The said girl is beautiful no doubts and she's already done all the talking to my surprise. She gave me the girls contact and said I should just contact her and we probably won't see as we used to.

Seems u don't know what u want so u hang around time wasters for so long experimenting on bullshit.

godmother and goddaughter escapades. what values do these people even have or maybe u are all thesame.

I'm not judging bt if a girl says u can't be in a relationship with u and yet having sexual relations when are u both gonna act like adults and find who's better suited for u both and cut things off completely without disrespecting ur new partners whenever u get one?
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Teymanhenry(f): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2023
Hooking you up with her friend shows she thinks you need a relationship.I guess she may be right after all. Though it's possible her friend will use you just as the former did. I think you should go and look for your type. Girls full everywhere now. I want to believe you spent that 5years single because you don't feel like being in a relationship. Else, my best advice for you will be ' get some balls:
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2023
DO NOT DATE HER SCHOOL DAUGHTER!!!!
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by labake1(f): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Dshocker:

Run ke? grin

Yes, he should run if he don't want to die early. E fit pass his power
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by MechanicMike: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2023
Clashhh1:

angry
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by MechanicMike: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2023
Clashhh1:

So Yor wife askin u for 3some & u refuse?.....bro are u gay sir??(no ooofencse)) angry
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by zedegit: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Adachizzy:
Na the new girl go suffer am

Godmotherism in the potopoto

All these godmotherism thing which started in boarding school is connected to lesbianism.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by bigcasava1(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Mummy water children carry u dey play koso u still dey ask us what is she up to? You are up to go!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by sinola(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2023
Therealtor11:
Click here to learn more

we,Igbo are no longer interested.. once bittem thwice shy.

We are going down to SE to develop our unit.

Look for Agbado people and sell it to them
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by JALOZIE: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2023
Have you ask her if she is married or engaged ?those are the questions you should ask her.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Swissli(f): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2023
undecided
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Lifted07: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2023
Did you know that each time you 'cum' a measure of your seeds carrying potential destinies is being poured into this lady you're not in actual relationship with. So she come collecting of this anytime she want and you think it's all about pleasure? Now she is passing you to her 'daughter' so she can collect her own as much as possible. My actual concern for you is: how much is this potential is left in you?
I am sure, when there's no much value left, they would all walk away to find the next donor.
But there's still hope for you if you stop and repent now and surrender it all to Jesus Christ.

Clashhh1:

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by R0LL0N(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Our mumu don do. Very soon she will call for two-some
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Ikukuudo: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2023
Play on, you could be lucky she has found you a wife.
No lose guard. Na man you be. Best of luck.
Clashhh1:

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2023
Thinking about this is a waste of your precious time. You don't have to be confused, just go with the flow.
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by MasterShifu010(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2023
Some girls are like that , I remember one girl like that , I’ve had sex with her once , she introduced me to her sister , we had sex , she introduced me to all her friends , we had sex , all of them , and the girl na coded girl ….. I don’t know if she’s into runs sha …

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by digithub(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Wake up and smell what is cooking. She is a hook up girl hooking you up to another girl enjoy yourself jare and dont be a dull guy
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by bendaniel1616: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Smiles I've experienced that as well , her friend will not end up settle down with you , both of them are olosho , if you have vibes for her friend you can just knack if you wish too, but the best is to comot eyes and move on with your life , they are like men as well , they share dick , Na Hin be pass me the ginger .

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Joseph77200(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
The previous girl is not really "your girl".

She made it clear you were just her sex machine, that you were just for knacking!

And it seems she's done with you. And she has introduced you to someone else you may be interested in for a proper relationship.

So take it up from there. It's that simple!

Then, if you and this new girl start a romance, don't go back to doing anything with the old girl again. That's when you'll be complicating matters for yourself

Dey play what of if that is how they do exchange men within their circle? It might not be a good intentions my opinions through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.