Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81767 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2023
Rooneyx:
Na u be the first to study for msc. Mumu goat. No apply for postwork by then dem do deport u come naija. Nama. Idiot say msc olodo. Fo read book kid you’re utterly useless
cry me tears hahahaha e too go pain u because u still dey ur papa house the say mama tank you, mumu like u,wasted sperm grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2023
No be only papa house and your own dem don die finish from kwashiorkor. No worry ya own dey buffer. Aboki cumshot dem use born u. I pity your useless dead mum
julaion:
cry me tears hahahaha e too go pain u because u still dey ur papa house the say mama tank you, mumu like u,wasted sperm grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Rooneyx:
No be only papa house and your own dem don die finish from kwashiorkor. No worry ya own dey buffer. Aboki cumshot dem use born u. I pity your useless dead mum
go fvck ur dead dead with him watery sperm
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by yahoodetector: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bolaji1996:
Pls, with all the hates you habor for this tribe. I expect you not to step a foot in their region and land till you leave this earth and also make sure not having any business transaction or association with them.

Of course I don't like your zone. I don't even visit. And I can't trust or have any business transaction with them.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
I pity anybody with you. Na waste she dey with and time dey go. Your mumu popsy suppose pull out dem born u.
julaion:
go fvck ur dead dead with him watery sperm
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Rooneyx:
I pity anybody with you. Na waste she dey with and time dey go. Your mumu popsy suppose pull out dem born u.
Wasted sperm like u grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Like ya dead papa
julaion:
Wasted sperm like u grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
Rooneyx:
Like ya dead papa
e pain ur papa grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
:-Xn. Nama
julaion:
e pain ur papa grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Rooneyx:
:-Xn. Nama
dead millipide
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dead pig
julaion:
dead millipide

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.