Stats: 3,151,365 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81646 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by fabuloz1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.
Your brain is filled with cobwebs. You don't have sense. You are just in the comfort of your zone and conclude she inflated her scores, why not go out there and carry out holistic investigation first. Mumu

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

People like you have no business being given opportunities to air opinions in public.

This your comment is quite shameful, to be honest.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Bovis(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
IPOB and its propaganda machine has taken over her case

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Goodman2023: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

At least she doesn't sell human skull for a living, neither is she a suicide bomber like your sisters

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lol she’s not a virgin so your guess is right. Girls of nowadays
dominique:
The girl actually looks nerdy and innocent. She doesn't look like someone that will willingly or knowingly forge results. I hope she doesn't get penalized over something she knows nothing about

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by yahoodetector: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Evil people!

*They stole Peter Obi's mandate through ballot box snatching and result mutilation...

**They are trying to steal Hilds Baci's records by sponsoring one sick looking malnourished lizard that calls herself Chef Dammy and now one Chef AdeYEYE...(WHICH THEY WILL STILL FAIL)

Now they are trying to use that useless Olayele and his cronies working in JAMB want to steal this girl's result and transfer it to one Omotola Afolabi who scored 126! shocked

See how useless these people can be!

I don't know the rationale behind competing with people who are 1 million times better and smarter than you!!

What else do you expect from the children of a fallen demon? undecided

Tueh Tueh!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Hmm, You have proof she isnt innocent? Or you wonna be these wannabe clout chasers on here?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by bdon12: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb n Inec go hand in hand....can change results even after publishing.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Igwe9(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest
get out , good for nothing

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Olukat(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
This issue should be properly investigated shocked shocked
If the barcode is read, recognized and given a name then something is going on in JAMB computation of results shocked shocked
I see a serious fraud unfolding lipsrsealed

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Menclothing: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
We have result upgrade centers jamb should work on thier cyber security and it’s done by in house
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Sweetvie: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
dominique:
The girl actually looks nerdy and innocent. She doesn't look like someone that will willingly or knowingly forge results. I hope she doesn't get penalized over something she knows nothing about
Exactly
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Ifeola1: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
As far as jamb is concerned prof Oloyede is the best among the jamb registrar so far......
If u are not agree go and ask dibu

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by waze63(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

But what if at the end of the investigation it is proven beyond every reasonable doubts and also confirmed by jamb that this was a technical issue and not really the girl inflating result figures I hope you will shamelessly quote this comment and tender unreserved apology for dishing out this hate and condemning an entire ethnicity for fraud.

Hatred is disease and I pray God will deliver you from it
You Bigot

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Agromuda(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why do those from that side like to add tribal coloration to make them look like victims in all situations? After all, the real/authentic winner/ highest JAMB scorer is still from the East, precisely same Anambra.
The lady is actually brilliant by scoring above 250 but her handlers engaged in fraud and should be made to face the consequences and NOT the you g girl.
Please stop politicizing and adding ethnic coloration to issues. It makes those doing that "stewpid"

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

You lucky you not in a forum where people can see your face. I know what would have happened by now. It does not mean you can escape 100%.
Dude you gotta be careful with the Shamborin you write on here ... for your own sakes.
My 2 Cents.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Cassandraloius: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb and her crews should let Nmessoma Breeve!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Dchampion65: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Feintline:
Jamb boss thinks everybody is like tinubu and corrupt inec officials.
Don't be suprised that this false acqusation has a political undertone.

Jesus is Lord.
Political undertone over jamb score.
Lobatan

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 9jaRealist: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khqexi0Sbw

“I’m Traumatized, I Printed My Result From JAMB Portal”— Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma Speaks Up

Ejikeme Mmesoma Speaks up after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) claimed she had inflated her result and announced herself as the top scorer for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Below is the press statement by Hon. Augustine Onyekachukwu Ike KSJI, Member Representing Nnewi North Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz
embarassed
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tuzle(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Most of us just use sentiment to judge case. On one of the topics about this, i said something and I will say it here again. When I first saw this I wanted to take her side until I saw the notification of result she was holding and then I knew the result was forged because jamb doesn't use notification of result again, they have stopped that like 2 years back. So how did she get the one she printed. what gain would jamb have for tampering with the result when the highest is also Igbo(this is directed to the igbos who are already claiming victimization) and mind u jamb weren't even aware of this whole incident until the people who wanted to give her scholarship asked jamb to verify the result. Jamb as now released their own statement. U can watch the video on YouTube. The spoke person is an Igbo man so for those of u shouting tribalism, it is ur fellow brother that is saying she forged the result. Just listen and if u are open minded u will see that she is lying and some people are giving her a script to play.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
ClassicMan202:

Wow... Look how intelligent you sound....

I am sure if you were to write the same exams you won't score up to 40 marks

A score of 40 marks is still better than a criminal score of 400
Stop justifying her criminal activities just because she is igbo

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
hmmm
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Dshocker(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rooneyx:
Look at her before and after pics, this small girl don dey collect dickssss.

Guy how old are you?

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by bennybuhari: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMB....messing up our youths since 1800AD

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by musicwriter(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dear honorable lawmaker

Kindly use your noble office to get the government lead an investigation into what's going on at JAMB.

What you're looking at here is deep seated corruption at JAMB.

Results are being bought and sold like at a stock market.

I am speaking from experience because it happened to me too. There are syndicates within the system sourcing good results of children from poor background.

They believe such a "nobody" has no chance of protestation.

Investigate JAMB now and you'll discover many years of result buying and selling. They edit, they delete, they swap.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by teepain: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
kingthreat:
If it's a technical error, lets move on.

I honestly disagree with your position on moving on if this problem is due to a glitch. If it is a glitch, I will expect this young girl to be compensated for wrongful accusation and the JAMB registrar would need to step down because he would be guilty of falsely accusing the girl. On the other hand, if investigation shows that she is culpable, then she needs to be prosecuted alongside her co-conspirators; we must learn to attach consequences to people's actions and inactions in this country.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Buddha3:

People like you have no business being given opportunities to air opinions in public.

This your comment is quite shameful, to be honest.

There are all "result upgrade" centers littered everywhere in the south east.

Stop justifying her criminal activities just because she is Igbo

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos)