Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81709 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 2pak(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2023
wellmax:

The girl with the original highest score is still from Anambra but you are here shouting tribalism.

This your victim mentality is so so bad.
maybe they don't want top 2 to be from the same tribe. Let her retake the exam, case will close simple
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by isererefunmi: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Jamb should conduct another exam for her personally....And the result should come out immediately
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 27Pushing30: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Nelz7:

Psychology 101
Will u fake a result to d tone of being d Best in d whole Country
Attracting every attention to yourself??
Me think not!!!

Ps: u r right with d whole fake result analysis

you have discounted a major thing here... "motive"

Her parents are poor and she want's to go to lagos - as seen from her original jamb result.

1. 249 cannot take her into pharmacology in Unilag - i doubt that
2. Her parents might lack the means to enable her meet up school fees, accommodation and other needs for her in lagos hence she needs donations or scholarships.
3. ... and this is a huge motivation, the childish innocence in believing that she could get away with it - note that it was only when Anambra state reached out to Jamb that the bubble burst.

The story of the kid who on his behalf JAMB was sued by a prominent lawyer buttresses my point on number 3.

She is too young to be labelled a criminal but i fear that if thorough investigation is done she might end up being tagged one officially via the law.

If they start from that printout she displayed which have been proven to be outdated ehn many people will have a lot of explaining to do.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Weathered:
mumu, something of national importance is on the table and you're fawning over a female like a caged dog
fooooolish old man with kids
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
flyinnizam:
fooooolish old man with kids
horrny impotent drooling young orc!

I bet you could leak her sanitary pad , sex-starved coruro!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Weathered:
horrny impotent drooling young orc!

I bet you could leak her sanitary pad , sex-starved coruro!
mumu man can't spell. pathetic frustrated jobless biggest simpleton man
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2023
flyinnizam:
mumu man can't spell. pathetic frustrated jobless biggest simpleton man
spell? This analphabetic sexuallly unevolved human waste doesn't even realise "hôrny' is a censored word in NL and needs to be misspelt to get the message across.

You need to tell us when last you read something outside nairaland, thou vagabond cum digital son of seun osewa.

You can't even write with punctuation or place your adjectives and pronouns in proper order.

No wonder you're drooling like a marooned dog at the sight of a woman's digital footprint.

Documented oaf!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2023
Weathered:
spell? This analphabetic sexuallly unevolved human waste doesn't even realise "hôrny' is a censored word in NL and needs to be misspelt to get the message across.

You need to tell us when last you read something outside nairaland, thou vagabond cum digital son of seun osewa.

You can't even write with punctuation or place your adjectives and pronouns in proper order.

No wonder you're drooling like a marooned dog at the sight of a woman's digital footprint.

Documented oaf!
another grammatical error from someone acting like a foooolllish English Prof. idiiiotic old man
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2023
flyinnizam:
another grammatical error from someone acting like a foooolllish English Prof. idiiiotic old man
show us the grammatical error please
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2023
flyinnizam:
flyinnizam show where th grammatical error is.

This isn't about trolling anymore . I want you to show everyone where that grammatical error in that post you quoted is.

Embarrass me or humiliate yourself
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2023
Weathered:
flyinnizam show where th grammatical error is.

This isn't about trolling anymore . I want you to show everyone where that grammatical error in that post you quoted is.

Embarrass me or humiliate yourself
only a madman spell the as th. another error from a simpleton
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2023
flyinnizam:
only a madman spell the as th. another error from a simpleton
that's a grammatical error? grin grin grin

You're a societal liability and should be fed rat poison.

Gameless, masturbating ape
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by finallybusy: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nairalander321:
I don't usually comment on Nairaland but I must admit that your father is a very big FOOL, the hate on Igbos have become too much from Yorubas whose god is the DEVIL, Bleep anybody that wants to ban me, I don't care
“A ToTAl BaN On ThE UsE Of EtHNic SlURs On NaiRALanD.”
- Seun Osewa.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nairalander321: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
finallybusy:
“A ToTAl BaN On ThE UsE Of EtHNic SlURs On NaiRALanD.”
- Seun Osewa.
as if I care
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by devlishGINGER(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
isererefunmi:
Jamb should conduct another exam for her personally....And the result should come out immediately

In jail?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 1:29am On Jul 07, 2023
Weathered:
that's a grammatical error? grin grin grin

You're a societal liability and should be fed rat poison.

Gameless, masturbating ape
only a druggie don't know the difference between error and grammatical error statement. akpamu
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 5:50am On Jul 07, 2023
flyinnizam:
only a druggie don't doesn't know the difference between error and grammatical error statement. akpamu
Your life is in shambles which reflects in your writing abilities.

You need two things:

Mental rehab
And free education.

Inconsequential waste of life !
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2023
Weathered:
Your life is in shambles which reflects in your writing abilities.

You need two things:

Mental rehab
And free education.

Inconsequential waste of life !
pathetic useless old man never correct himself na me he wan correct...agbado he-goat
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by NeonDee(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
complexstuffs:

Stop defending criminality just because she is Igbo.

There are many "Result Upgrade" centers scattered all over south east and you know it
You're a complex mumu
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
flyinnizam:
pathetic useless old man never correct himself na me he wan correct...agbado he-goat
see who wan lick Dominique menstrual pad dey call person he-goat. grin grin grin

Sex-starved orc
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Weathered:
see who wan lick Dominique menstrual pad dey call person he-goat. grin grin grin

Sex-starved orc
foooool at 40. how does my comment relate wit liking someone. receive sense ijn because ur brain is just empty
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
flyinnizam:
foooool at 40. how does my comment relate wit liking someone. receive sense ijn because ur brain is just empty
you were intoxicated and hypnotized, derailing a topic of national relevance by the meer fact that a girl commented on your post.

What a time to be alive and witnessed this epileptic, sex-famished, sperm-leaking idiot.

I bet you will soil your trousers with your inferior semen if she sends you nairaland big-toothed emoji.

Pussy-depraved idiot!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Weathered:
you were intoxicated and hypnotized, derailing a topic of national relevance by the meer fact that a girl commented on your post.

What a time to be alive and witnessed this epileptic, sex-famished, sperm-leaking idiot.

I bet you will soil your trousers with your inferior semen if she sends you nairaland big-toothed emoji.

Pussy-depraved idiot!

I always knew u are brain dead, a vegetable spelling mere as meer. foooolish werey wey dey form Prof of English
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by AdisaOwala: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2023
bigtt76:
So wrong how JAMB is treating this case and they might end up paying for damages. They need to audit their platforms to make sure the glitch wasn't from them. The affected student too ...can she come out with her chest that she could've scored that much in the exam? I am not doubting her abilities but if she can then she should pursue this to letter. She's too naive to have done all she's being accused of.

Titilayo, what's your take on the issue now?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 6:49am On Jul 08, 2023
flyinnizam:
I always knew u are brain dead, a vegetable spelling mere as meer. foooolish werey wey dey form Prof of English
at 42 you're still writing in prepubescent abbreviations grin

You're not too old for late term abortion cool
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Weathered:
at 42 you're still writing in prepubescent abbreviations grin

You're not too old for late term abortion cool
a condom would have prevented this disgrace, writing obsolete english words and still claiming correct. it's not my fault ur parents abandoned u as a kid because they knew u will be useless
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
flyinnizam:
a condom would have prevented this disgrace, writing obsolete english words and still claiming correct. it's not my fault ur parents abandoned u as a kid because they knew u will be useless

See your secondary school grade diss.

Waste of existence.

Take am...

your mother looked at you and wondered why she never swapped you for a bottle of foreign cooking oil and a pack of cigarette.

You're the waste of life she would have flushed off as part of her late menstrual flow.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Weathered:

See your secondary school grade diss.

Waste of existence.

Take am...

your mother looked at you and wondered why she never swapped you for a bottle of foreign cooking oil and a pack of cigarette.

You're the waste of life she would have flushed off as part of her late menstrual flow.
when ur father is a smoker and ur mother is a prostitute, why would they birth useless child
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2023
flyinnizam:
when ur father is a smoker and ur mother is a prostitute, why would they birth useless child
grin grin grin

If you're the best example of your parents' effort at matrimony then I have to say your mother made some horrible marital choices.

But being a putrid mixture of hoe and low, I wasn't expecting her to go above a career yam thief like your father.

The apple can't fall far from the tree.

Just look at you, dumb, desperate, illiterate and displaying your mother's sexual rascality online.

Som of a vulva-itching drab
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2023
Weathered:
grin grin grin

If you're the best example of your parents' effort at matrimony then I have to say your mother made some horrible marital choices.

But being a putrid mixture of hoe and low, I wasn't expecting her to go above a career yam thief like your father.

The apple can't fall far from the tree.

Just look at you, dumb, desperate, illiterate and displaying your mother's sexual rascality online.

Som of a vulva-itching drab
U obviously have no life outside nairaland. that's why u reply me immediately. frustrated jobless piss of shit and vomit
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
flyinnizam:
U obviously have no life outside nairaland. that's why u reply me immediately. frustrated jobless piss of shit and vomit
this illiterate unemployable waste of existence is talking about job.

If you're drooling over women on nairaland, then your unproductive life is nonexistent out there.

Imbecilic dweeb.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Weathered:
this illiterate unemployable waste of existence is talking about job.

If you're drooling over women on nairaland, then your unproductive life is nonexistent out there.

Imbecilic dweeb.
how can u get a job wen a quote like dat is interpreted by a dimwit like u. fooolish old nonentity

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.