Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

This Is Affecting My Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Affecting My Relationship (26606 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by labelle123(f): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lust not love
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by JasperVII(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Masturbation has fried your brain. You better stop now if you know what's good for you, your problems are just starting if you continue with it.
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by Michaelspresh(f): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mtcheeeew
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by Annistars: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Thank God is not Wife so go now and look for another one
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by YUSTECH3(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Repent and stop masturbation
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by tomju2(f): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Softboy001:

Bro I should let her know that am not into her sexually?? Lols no be trouble I dey find like that so... Imagine telling you babe that you're not attracted to her sexually. You go talk who you come dey attracted to.

Am actually trying the abstainance but reasons to cover up for the abstainance is what am looking for. Last time I used sickness and office stress, even at that she was still pissed, she kept reminding me it's been 2 weeks we had sex...
I just wanted to let you know that "hook up babes" "runs girls" "ashawo and "olosho" are all prostitutes! No difference. You pay all for sex init? Then stop deceiving yourself. Hook up babe runs 40 men in 3 months! Wetin be that? Stop patronising hook up babies. It's prostitution In an urban way. Just like pure water and bottled water. It's all about the packaging. If you like meet her on Instagram. Olosho ma prostitute. Na ashawo all of them be. Period.
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by ashawopikin(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2023
Softboy001:
I think I am not attracted to my girlfriend anymore, I really don't know what happened.

I don't want to lose her cause currently she keeps me company but this is something I don't want to turn into something else.

she is like omotola in Nollywood. Or tems With big ass.

It's fustrating what's happening. Cos I love this girl and she love so much. But physically we not compatible
did u just say she have big ASS?
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by jimcaddy(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2023
You are addicted to soapy, na why. Then random babes will start turning you on, but your own gf gaan Gaan, you won't feel her anymore. Stop soapy. Soapy get disadvantages.
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by Caseless: 3:15am On Jul 05, 2023
Softboy001:
I think I am not attracted to my girlfriend anymore, I really don't know what happened. Normally I have a very high lipido. High sex drive, before I meet my current girlfriend. I stay a long time without a girl. I normally do soapy. I actually prefer that than spending my money on any hook up babe. (I don't do olosho)

It's been a month now I started dating this girl. At first wen we had sex, it wasn't that cool, I wasn't feeling it at all, I was already used to my soapy. She didn't make me cum or feel anything no matter how hard or fast I Bleep. D sex was just there... it felt like Nothing, but later on sha it got better.

But currently am not having any interest in d sex anymore cause am not just feeling it. Last night was worse, she was practically begging me for it. And I couldn't believe that there will be a day, that I would reject sex, it was weird for me, I don't know what's causing it but am not interested in sex when it comes to her, I just don't know. D feeling is not there, and it's not like I have any other person.

And it's not like am not Hot, or I have any sexual problem but am not just interested in her sexually. I don't know what might be d cause, I have been giving excuses for like 2 weeks now to buy time, I can telling she is getting angry and frustrated with what's happening. Her words was " if I do this to you you, will you be happy" last night she begging me for it, I had to lie that am not well, and I have serious work at the office tomorrow early morning

I don't want to lose her cause currently she keeps me company but this is something I don't want to turn into something else.

I think another thing that might be causing it is d difference in our stature, lately I have been admiring slimmer girls, and I get Hot just looking at them. a better way I can make you guys get a picture of is

Am like wizkid stature, and she is like omotola in Nollywood. Or tems With big ass.

It's fustrating what's happening. Cos I love this girl and she love so much. But physically we not compatible
Stop masturbating and thinking about soapy, or you'll not find pleasure in sleeping with a woman.

Check the effects of "soapy" and see why it's so with you.
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by shegra58: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Softboy001:
I think I am not attracted to my girlfriend anymore, I really don't know what happened. Normally I have a very high lipido. High sex drive, before I meet my current girlfriend. I stay a long time without a girl. I normally do soapy. I actually prefer that than spending my money on any hook up babe. (I don't do olosho)

It's been a month now I started dating this girl. At first wen we had sex, it wasn't that cool, I wasn't feeling it at all, I was already used to my soapy. She didn't make me cum or feel anything no matter how hard or fast I Bleep. D sex was just there... it felt like Nothing, but later on sha it got better.

But currently am not having any interest in d sex anymore cause am not just feeling it. Last night was worse, she was practically begging me for it. And I couldn't believe that there will be a day, that I would reject sex, it was weird for me, I don't know what's causing it but am not interested in sex when it comes to her, I just don't know. D feeling is not there, and it's not like I have any other person.

And it's not like am not Hot, or I have any sexual problem but am not just interested in her sexually. I don't know what might be d cause, I have been giving excuses for like 2 weeks now to buy time, I can telling she is getting angry and frustrated with what's happening. Her words was " if I do this to you you, will you be happy" last night she begging me for it, I had to lie that am not well, and I have serious work at the office tomorrow early morning

I think another thing that might be causing it is d difference in our stature, lately I have been admiring slimmer girls, and I get Hot just looking at them. a better way I can make you guys get a picture of is

Am like wizkid stature, and she is like omotola in Nollywood. Or tems With big ass.

leave this girl for us stop wasting meat and go and enjoy your soapy in peace
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by Sambab(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Don't know what's wrong with youths of nowadays, all their concern is sex, sex, sex .. a relationship of just a month, you had already tired of having sex with her, what would eventually happen when you have married her.. nonsense

Softboy001:

Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by Saintofmelody74(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=Softboy001 post=124194583] I think I am not attracted to my girlfriend anymore, I really don't know what happened. Normally I have a very high lipido. High sex drive, before I meet my current girlfriend. I stay a long time without a girl. I normally do soapy. I actually prefer that than spending my money on any hook up babe. (I don't do olosho)

It's fustrating what's happening. Cos I love this girl and she love so much. But physically we not compatible [/quote

Stressed
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by imagrg(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Your preek don bow out. grin
Re: This Is Affecting My Relationship by Weknowbetter: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
"It's been a month now I started dating this girl" you already had wack sex, been giving her excuses for 2 weeks, but you really love her? You expect us to believe any of this. Stop posting fiction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.