Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Fire Service(photos) (29233 Views)

Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by OriOko88(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2023
chatinent:

Ibadan?
If you said Lagos, it's understandable but Ibadan?

Did you believe yourself?
Are u living in ibadan? Im giving u eye witness update as a citizen of Ibadan..you dey yarn panya

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by nedu666: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2023
OriOko88:

List 3 Miltunational companies in anambra And i will give u 6 of it in Ibadan. Oyo is more of a refugee place for ibos. Dem too many for here. Its tgeir naija Dubai

From fire service to multinational. Kai wicked gan. See how u frustration this guy, he is now looking for redemption
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2023
OriOko88:

List 3 Miltunational companies in anambra And i will give u 6 of it in Ibadan. Oyo is more of a refugee place for ibos. Dem too many for here. Its tgeir naija Dubai
In economy Anambra is number 6 Oyo is number 17 Anambra is not you guys mate, state ahead of Anambra are major oil producing states and Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by chatinent: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2023
The state government needs to do more. Three cannot serve the state.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by bewla(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197201:

No be only Asaba na your fada own them
Haba pls now
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197130:
Anambra state is now giving them sleepless night, while the economy is nose diving
This statement is unnecessary. Who gives a damn about Anambra. Why are you guys always competing against an invisible opponent

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by chatinent: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2023
OriOko88:

Are u living in ibadan? Im giving u eye witness update as a citizen of Ibadan..you dey yarn panya

Ok..so you confirmed it's only Anambra people that are coming to the state or you just have a thing for Anambra people?

Besides, aren't they Nigerians? They can live everywhere as your people also come to Anambra.

Be done with the tribal Googles already. No state in Nigeria has better people than the other.

While it is wrong for the OP to make nasty comparisons, it is also wrong to respond in line.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2023
theophorus:
Just yesterday I saw one of your post and asked myself why do you do this comparison and Measurement thing?

See ehn, if na the state Govt employ you, it means dey have Very Big Problem. But if na you employ yourself Kai Odikwa very serious ooo.

Worst na if na like this all of una people dey think, it means...

Exactly...
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by OriOko88(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124201358:

In economy Anambra is number 6 Oyo is number 17 Anambra is not you guys mate, state ahead of Anambra are major oil producing states and Lagos
I said mk u give me list of multinational companies in anambra u dey post unverified stats.? Clown

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by HitlerWasRight: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2023
Delta State fire service in Asaba has been saving Anambra since.

This thread isn't about the sole water tanker in operation but the fact that Simon Ekpa's Sabbath was the reason why Delta state could not come to the rescue of Onitsha on Monday..

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by SmartyPants(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124201358:

This list is not current. You too dey do wayo
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by OriOko88(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2023
chatinent:

Ok..so you confirmed it's only Anambra people that are coming to the state or you just have a thing for Anambra people?

Besides, aren't they Nigerians? They can live everywhere as your people also come to Anambra.

Be done with the tribal Googles already. No state in Nigeria has better people than the other.

While it is wrong for the OP to make nasty comparisons, it is also wrong to respond in line.
I'm setting d records straight for d op and u of course. Oyo state js not anambra mate in all ramifications. Millions of ibos both in anambra and other ibo states are littered here. Thats d fact. Travel down here and see for urself

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Jayhome24: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197146:
Anambra state fire trucks no state in Nigeria own New Ziggler Z 6 fire trucks acquired by themself if not Anambra state

Oh you too can say this? Were you not among those insulting Soludo for not supporting that liar called obi?

Oh were you not among those praising ugm and ipob who burnt down Soludo village for refusing to support Bitter obi?

Bro you no get word on this achievement don't say anything again ok face your wicked obi ok. We knows you all so don't come here to pretend.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197148:
Anambra acquired brand new three new Z6 Ziggler fire trucks

You got it from here, didn't you?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2023
OriOko88:

I said mk u give me list of multinational companies in anambra u dey post unverified stats.? Clown
Anambra is is leading state in indigenous industries, you guys depend more of other people investments unlike Anambra state feed your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADMsYSxmYAk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by bionixs: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2023
OriOko88:
Mediocres! Will this purchase of fire trucks stop the monday sit at home imposed on anambra people by Simon groudnut or na Ekpa dem dey call am.

Una go leave pressing issues dey gloat on irrelevant things undecided
you called it irrelevant but airport authorities use fire truck purchase to steal your destiny.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2023
still a one-term govnor irrespective of wareva!
cool

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197146:
Anambra state fire trucks no state in Nigeria own New Ziggler Z 6 fire trucks acquired by themself if not Anambra state

grin grin grin grin

You got them from!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124201180:

Now Delta is your maternal state grin grin grin please mention your state

Bro, we have caught him🤣🤣🤣🤣
From Anambra to Delta 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Before you know it, it will be Lagos🤣🤣🤣

The olodo will come from one jungle in osun state claiming Anambra 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Ndi ronu on the loose this morning 🫣🤭

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Okealaaye:

You got it from here, didn't you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXSQ0tmgz_U

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by dominique(f): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197146:

Why wasn't the truck or any of those trucks in the photos deployed to the fire that gutted the hotel? Are they for decoration purposes?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by femisplash: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2023
nedu666:

Hide ur face in shame. Your region did not witness war yet lgbo land that was destroyed pursued you, caught up with you and still overtook you. Which means you have been stagnant like gutter water for past 50 years.
Thanks to SW for rescuing your parents who fled your region and gave them free education. I'm still waiting for you to show a proof of schools, banks, markets or any institution that got burnt down during the war, you generation of liars.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Okealaaye:

grin grin grin grin

You got them from!
We don't live fake life
The company official Website

https://www.ziegler.de/en/news-info/three-new-z6-for-airport-in-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2023
We need Fire Service In Onitsha, Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by chatinent: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2023
OriOko88:

I'm setting d records straight for d op and u of course. Oyo state js not anambra mate in all ramifications. Millions of ibos both in anambra and other ibo states are littered here. Thats d fact. Travel down here and see for urself

It's vice versa.

Travel down there too.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Alliswell248: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124198039:

Show me the fire truck in your state, Anambra is giving you guys sleepless night that is why you guys now focus on the state

Is this an achievement?
Would this make millions of your people in South west returned home?
Tell us what your Pandora fraud candidate is doing about the sit at home in your state?
Coward, Simon Ekpa is using your heads from far away Finland.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by SemperFid: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't know why you people have this mentality of "We against them" whereas you are your own enemies, or do think UGM came from Taraba or Maiduguri or Ekiti or Sapele? Instead of you to celebrate your Fire Service in peace, must you bring Nigeria and other states including other South East states against your beloved Anambra? Fire Service that Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and some other states have upgraded since and moved on, Anambra just woke up and you wont let the internet rest. Who do you like this and what is your problem gan gan?

Unknown gun men kill people in South east
Known gun men killed people in owo and rccg.

Difference is one is known the other is unknown abi?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197130:
Anambra state is now giving them sleepless night, while the economy is nose diving
/

What good are the pictures when Delta State Fire Department is always the first responder in Onitsha fire incidents? I have never heard of Anambra Fire Service effectively deal with any fire situation. It has been one excuse of the other.

/
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Gabbriell: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Igbos and dick measurements. Chest beaters for a reason.

Always trying to compare themselves with others.

Ok, una don win. Make we rest abeg.

That's the the only thing I dislike about that tribe.
I no send anybody, you can keep doing comparison till eternity, I will keep living my life the way I want to.

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Bro, we have caught him🤣🤣🤣🤣
From Anambra to Delta 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Before you know it, it will be Lagos🤣🤣🤣

The olodo will come from one jungle in osun state claiming Anambra 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Ndi ronu on the loose this morning 🫣🤭
Nonsense people they're always swimming in propaganda

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education / Army Displays Shekau's Flag & Qu'ran Recovered By Troops In Sambisa / Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.