Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Fire Service(photos) (29238 Views)

Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Dragnet007: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Hatred and jealousy are killing some People.
Anambra state is highly blessed by GOD Almighty.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Does it mean Anambra state can't maintain its fire service? There had been. two fire incidences in Onitsha this year, the first one, it was Delta state fire service that came to their rescue. The one that happened yesterday, it was the federal fire service that went there.
What is Anambra fire service doing?

Anambra state fire headquarter is in Awka,they have other fire stations in Onitsha, Nnewi and Aguleri, Asaba is a stone throw to Onitsha it's even trackable, most Onitsha business men residents live in Asaba once there is a fire incident if the location is close to Asaba end they call them, the incident that happened both Anambra fire service and Delta were on ground

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:54am On Jul 04, 2023
OriOko88:

Better that my state in all ramifications,yet ur people keep trooping to my city in Ibadan everyday,running from unknown gunmen and witches in alaigbo. Dey play
Oyo state is 6 state below Anambra state in economy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Jogs1900: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124199233:

Anambra state fire headquarter is in Awka,they have other fire stations in Onitsha, Nnewi and Aguleri, Asaba is a stone throw to Onitsha it's even trackable, most Onitsha business men residents live in Asaba once there is a fire incident if the location is close to Asaba end they call them, the incident that happened both Anambra fire service and Delta were on ground
Onitsha is the largest business district in Anambra state. It doesn't make sense to call from the other side of the state if the Anambra fire service is well maintained.
We all know that when the two fire incidents happened, the Anambra state fire service wasn't there.
You can counter my proof with pictures that they were there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Jogs1900: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124199282:

Oyo state is 6 state below Anambra state in economy
Stop this. Oyo state GDP is higher than Anambra state GDP.
Alhambra is not there yet. In terms of infrastructure, Anambra is not there yet.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by beerfraud: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2023
Fire trucks that will not work on Mondays

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Sweetrosie(f): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't know why you people have this mentality of "We against them" whereas you are your own enemies, or do think UGM came from Taraba or Maiduguri or Ekiti or Sapele? Instead of you to celebrate your Fire Service in peace, must you bring Nigeria and other states including other South East states against your beloved Anambra? Fire Service that Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and some other states have upgraded since and moved on, Anambra just woke up and you wont let the internet rest. Who do you like this and what is your problem gan gan?

From fire truck to UGM??

I pity you

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Sweetrosie(f): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2023
OriOko88:
Mediocres! Will this purchase of fire trucks stop the monday sit at home imposed on anambra people by Simon groudnut or na Ekpa dem dey call am.

Una go leave pressing issues dey gloat on irrelevant things undecided

Una don change mouth...from Anambra no get fire truck to monday sit at home??

Shame no dey catch una?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by femisplash: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2023
This Op is fond of deceiving his gullible folks. None of those fire trucks he's posting was seen at the fire incident because they are airport trucks. The fire truck that came to the rescue yesterday was a federal fire truck, also, the fire truck that rescued similar incident last year came in from neigbouring Delta state. These folks have got no shame at all, he's here posting pictures of trucks that were no where to be found. Many thanks to FG and Delta state govt coming to the rescue on each occassion.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Onitsha is the largest business district in Anambra state. It doesn't make sense to call from the other side of the state if the Anambra fire service is well maintained.
We all know that when the two fire incidents happened, the Anambra state fire service wasn't there.
You can counter my proof with pictures that they were there.
It was some if the resident that call Asaba both Asaba and Onitsha are like twins cities, the residents interact better, most radio stations in Onitsha the run Onitsha and Asaba adverts, and most of their listeners residents in both ends, Anambra and Delta fire service trucks were on the scene

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Jogs1900: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124199635:

It was some if the resident that call Asaba both Asaba and Onitsha are like twins cities, the residents interact better, most radio stations in Onitsha the run Onitsha and Asaba adverts, and most of their listeners residents in both ends, Anambra and Delta fire service trucks were on the scene
I know Onitsha very well and likewise Asaba.
I know the distance.
Show evidence that Anambra fire service was present at the fire incident that happened in Anambra state business district.
Don't let us defend what is not right because it's our state

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kernniejay(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2023
a4cube:
You dint have his time but have written more reply than him. You have complex issue.

Yesterday one of you started the fire services comparism but your tribalistic self will not see that.
I don't have your time either but let me just give you the little I can spare. You people are mere attention seekers. If he really wants to appreciate the development in Anambra, he doesn't have to spite the whole country except he believes that Anambra is under another country, most likely Biafra which is still the basis for incessant blood sheds in the East. We all saw the launching of Intra-state rail line services in Lagos as well as Electric buses for public transport and nobody pitched Lagos against Nigeria. The same Lagos recently patronized Innoson on supply of BRT buses and heaven did not fall. The world sees all the states in Nigeria as one country, hence the Global ranking we have been placed in respective parameters regardless of whether North or South, but here within the country, we hate eachother and like to bully one another because the government has successfully employed a divide and rule principle among us. Your rulers are united by corruption and greed irrespective of their tribes and you are divided by ethnic and religion, keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2023
femisplash:
This Op is fond of deceiving his gullible folks. None of those fire trucks he's posting was seen at the fire accident because they are airport trucks. The fire truck that came to the rescue yesterday was a federal fire truck, also, the fire truck that rescued similar accident last year came in from neigbouring Delta state. These folks have got no shame at all, he's here posting pictures of trucks that were no where to be found. Many thanks to FG and Delta state govt coming to the rescue on each occassion.
Anu you're now telling me what happened in my state, even if is federal fire service what's wrong with that, are you telling there is no fire incident in your State

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by muykem: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2023
How times they have able to stop fire outbreak?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

I know Onitsha very well and likewise Asaba.
I know the distance.
Show evidence that Anambra fire service was present at the fire incident that happened in Anambra state business district.
Don't let us defend what is not right because it's our state

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kernniejay(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2023
Sweetrosie:

From fire truck to UGM??

I pity you
I pity you most. Your govt could not stop UGM but wants to help you stop fire, keep celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by femisplash: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124199986:

Anu you're now telling me what happened in my state, even if is federal fire service what's wrong with that, are you telling there is no fire incident in your State
Why is Anambra state fire trucks always missing at the venue of fire incidents?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Racoon(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2023
They are never tired of comparing themselves with a people whose region was destroyed till smithereens but whose resilient spirit lifted them up to go above the country they have mismanaged.Ndi ala!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by GeneralPula: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Jogs1900: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author= post=124200100][/quote]
This Anambra state truck wasn't there yesterday. It was a federal fire service truck that was there.
Still the same location.
Anambra state fire service no try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leIKfQhgwb0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Sweetrosie(f): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

I pity you most. Your govt could not stop UGM but wants to help you stop fire, keep celebrating mediocrity.

Shame don catch you, when you were saying rubbish about Anambra not having a fire truck wetin happen? Now dem don Shame you with pictures you don change mouth to UGM, hahaha

Your Shame dey catch me

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by GeneralPula: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author= post=124200100][/quote]
Why cropping this your 2nd picture?

Liar liar..

This was the Federal Fire fighter that came to the rescue yesterday. All those imaginary fire trucks you posted were no where to be found..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by GeneralPula: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

This Anambra state truck wasn't there yesterday. It was a federal fire service truck that was there.
Still the same location.

The day this particular truck mistakenly came out, e no gree discharge water..

Nah bucket dem use grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2023
femisplash:

You're less concerned with many fire incidents they cage but ones, but once you hear the ones they arrived late, it will be big news to you guys as if states in Yoruba land doesn't record fire incident

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by AwkaFinest: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Does it mean Anambra state can't maintain its fire service? There had been. two fire incidences in Onitsha this year, the first one, it was Delta state fire service that came to their rescue. The one that happened yesterday, it was the federal fire service that went there.
What is Anambra fire service doing?

When I saw this mumu thread by chino this came to mind. He's here posting mumu pictures and chest beating with lies and dirty environment, while when the need arose it was Delta and FG fire trucks that came to the rescue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by MTNnews: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Isn't that how many of you useless n hopeless igbos are more concerned about Lagos than your home town ? I am waiting for the senseless mod to ban me while they leave msg from this clown.

post=124197236:

Very useless people the are more concerned in Anambra while the states of Origin are noting to write home about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2023
femisplash:

You guys are more concerned in Anambra state than your region

9 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Tochi3(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Sweetrosie:

From fire truck to UGM??

I pity you
Na hate, bitterness & jealousy dey cause am...

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by AwkaFinest: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Still the same location.

Chai!, Chino aka aka Rivers1stson aka Calabar1stson has been bursted.

His lies are disgusting. He thinks he's the only one that knows Anambra.
Dude lies per second on nairaland and social media platforms.

Our Anambra don't have nothing....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2023
MTNnews:
Isn't that how many of you useless n hopeless igbos are more concerned about Lagos than your home town ? I am waiting for the senseless mod to ban me while they leave msg from this clown.

Na Anambra una carry for head while una mud enclaves are getting worst

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Jogs1900: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

The day this particular truck mistakenly came out, e no gree discharge water..

Nah bucket dem use grin
As in? In a business district, city of billionaires..
This is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) / ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush / Interesting Cartoons & Pictures On State Of The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.